Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH - Soil

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

Fluffytus has a bad wing and it's giving her fits. She will be back soon....if it gets better. I Wish her much fluffyness!:love:

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

Miss the terms like Cheeky Chops. Man I need a Fluffy Fix!! Get the wing mended and Fly Back here already!!:circle-of-love:

My Fluffines oh where are you? we all miss you and your hugs. I hope your arm is getting better. As a group we are sending you all the positive vibs that we can send over the waves so please open your heart and absorb them so you can once again make our day. :circle-of-love:

I love my friends :circle-of-love:

Erm...I took my "new" journal off my signature because I thought it needed to go but it seems to be limping along thanks to you super duper people...

Bill, tis called the Golden Ticket, I may not be around very much but I will be in and about when I can... be lovely to see you there.

Lots and lots of love to you all

HI FLUFFY:):) How are you going chick??
Hoping you have been well of late.. Sorry I havent dropped by, Ive been reading your posts but have been a totall rude bugger and not dropped into say hi and see how your gardens going??
Howd your harvest go, did you get some nice smoko from your girls, Lizzie,Annie and Ruby??
So have you got another grow up and running? Il have to have a squizz... Take care fluffy, and thank you for all your support last grow and I m happy you did well;) Will chat soon ok buddy.. Cya mate, Smokemup:high-five:

yeah what OMM said:)

I read somewhere around the site about your autos doing ya wrong. Damn... Don't give up on em! I just harvested my two girls and they have given me awesome bud. Positive vibes to you and the health concern!

Hey I been here for a while too!!!!
Hope Fluffy s ok, as she was one of the first people I interacted with here, Havent driven by for awhile, hope she not a grumpy gal at me:/
All the best chicky and hope your all well and still up and running! Take care, Smokemup

Back
Top Bottom