Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH - Soil

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

hozona

Those are really fine drawings my friend. You are truly an artist. I thank you for posting your art. I know your students loved you!.:bravo:
Thanks OMM it is what I do/did for years...:cheesygrinsmiley:

Re: Fluffy's World Of Pure Imagination Part 1 - First Ever Grow - Wardrobe -HPS/MH -

I am very impressed with the Artists here. Fish has got to lay off the Insanity Sauce!:)

but its hot:)
I am very impressed with the Artists here. Fish has got to lay off the Insanity Sauce!:)

but its hot:)

And if you read the other uses on the bottle it says it also cleans driveway stains and strips floors too!!:)

Just kidding..
I hope everything is ok with the Fluffster. Must be visiting the Queen for Christmas or something.
:circle-of-love:

well it aint that hot, thats more like my catsup:)
And if you read the other uses on the bottle it says it also cleans driveway stains and strips floors too!!

well it aint that hot, thats more like my catsup:)

I use one drop for a whole plate of food of that stuff. Honestly, read the label on the side. It also strips tar and wax floors too!!

Your Ass must Feel like Lava!!! :biglaugh:

My Fluffiness where are you?? You haven't posted since the 10th. If it's the fresh bud and being really stoned then that is OK but if you are having problems let us know. We will give you more support than any other place could even being to give and I'm sure I can speak for everyone on here and send all the love and hugs to make you feel better. We are missing you. Here's wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

I use one drop for a whole plate of food of that stuff. Honestly, read the label on the side. It also strips tar and wax floors too!!

Your Ass must Feel like Lava!!! :biglaugh:

hell my ass has callouses

My Fluffiness where are you?? You haven't posted since the 10th. If it's the fresh bud and being really stoned then that is OK but if you are having problems let us know. We will give you more support than any other place could even being to give and I'm sure I can speak for everyone on here and send all the love and hugs to make you feel better. We are missing you. Here's wishing you and your loved ones a Merry Christmas. :circle-of-love::circle-of-love:

Hi beemerbill. The Fluffy one is ill. She should be back soon...we all hope!

Say'in a short one that you will be back with us soon...

:rofl::rofl::rofl: The stick figure man is about as good as my efforts:) But now Its inspired my atistic side, and HOZONA - :clap::clap: Pretty nice depth on that first sketch, was that one of your first?? I only ask as it has a sense of despair emphasised, much as you stated : its how you feel without your meds" :) Good work..

AND FLUFFY.. HEY CHICK!!! How are you??
Hoping all has been well and you had a good Christmas.. So how are your buds going matey?? Youd be nearly toking some by now yeah? SMOKE REPORT>>> I may have missed it so if I have, please dont bitch slap me:)
Well take care mate, hoping all is well. Be cool and chat soon k.. Smokemup

wiw?
:scratchinghead:

Back
Top Bottom