Flump's Grow: Dinamed CBD, 2019/12

Evening Flumpy and friends. Haha I just wanted to call you Flumpy so when you wrote you people I had the green light :rofl: Anything for a laugh ya know:ganjamon:

Chug! chug! chug! The amounts mixed are good brotha:high-five: did you “dunk” her?

I like to set a standard size tape measure under one side of the 1Gal pot. I have a grate that sits over my 2gal bucket. This allows the dunked plant to sit on a 45 angle. Well close to it. After a few mins I come back. Shift it to the other side. Come back a few mins later and then I pick up the pot like a baby. Then I raise the pot up like in The Lion King then let my arms go slack and it drops. Then I suddenly stop it over the bucket. I get a fair bit extra water out this way and ensures no stagnant water sitting at the very bottom of the pot for too long. Lol all I could think about was MJ dangling the baby during this post. Sum thing is wrong with me I’m sure:rofl:

Cant wait too see what she looks like tomm and the day after. We’re here for ya Brotha Flump so sit back and enjoy the ride my friend!

Cheers all :passitleft:

Evening Flumpy and friends. Haha I just wanted to call you Flumpy so when you wrote you people I had the green light :rofl: Anything for a laugh ya know:ganjamon:

Chug! chug! chug! The amounts mixed are good brotha:high-five: did you “dunk” her?

I like to set a standard size tape measure under one side of the 1Gal pot. I have a grate that sits over my 2gal bucket. This allows the dunked plant to sit on a 45 angle. Well close to it. After a few mins I come back. Shift it to the other side. Come back a few mins later and then I pick up the pot like a baby. Then I raise the pot up like in The Lion King then let my arms go slack and it drops. Then I suddenly stop it over the bucket. I get a fair bit extra water out this way and ensures no stagnant water sitting at the very bottom of the pot for too long. Lol all I could think about was MJ dangling the baby during this post. Sum thing is wrong with me I’m sure:rofl:

Cant wait too see what she looks like tomm and the day after. We’re here for ya Brotha Flump so sit back and enjoy the ride my friend!

Cheers all :passitleft:
Morning! Haha I can vibe with Flumpy! :rofl: Like it!

I used top watering this time. I'll probably retry dunking at some point in the future.

Sounds like you have a cool technique but I'm not sure I understand. I'll need a picture or a drawing... :rofl: ... and don't forget the Lion King part :ganjamon:

Plant looked droopy this morning... I'll post some pictures tonight.

Have a nice day everyone!
:passitleft:

Good day Flumpy & Gang :ganjamon:

I will do a tutorial next time I dunk. Won’t be doing that till I pop new beans tho as I have some bigger Gorilla Glues in 3gal pots vegging out For my next run. Haha I’ll try my best rafiki stance:rofl: the plant will play Simba.

Look forward to seeing your little baby. Enjoy the day brotha:high-five:

Here's some pictures I just took. Top leaves seems to be happier than yesterday... Else I don't see much difference. Do you guys see something I don't? :passitleft:
20200115_161609.jpg
20200115_161628.jpg

So....can you get your humidity up to about 60% and your temps down to 24? You're a little hot and dry.....but still, it will turn around. Patience.

BTW, the old growth won't look too much better. Look to the new growth.
RH is set to 60 but it drops when I open the tent to take pictures... Temp is 25.5 to 26.5... 27.3 max... I opened the top of the tent to see if it helps drop the temp but other than that I would prefer not to attempt to fix it... starting the outtake fan will impact the RH severely....

Will keep an eye on the new growth. Thanks Doc!

When i look at your lil girl...she looks to have developed a decent early trunk, very thick and woody.
If she doesn't make it....in this soil,...she wasn't meant to be.... :passitleft:
Wat is her photoperiod, again...?
She'll make it - I believe!!! Breeder says 60 days.. glad it's a photoperiod... an auto would have become a PoG... :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom