Fuel D.OG, Hydroponics, By Gwhunran 2023

Thanks Capn, I won't feel true relief, until I'm sure it didn't self pollinate. I've found making rosin with seeded weed is a pain. :( My reason for concern is the early start of ripening. I haven't found evidence of seed yet.

Thanks Capn, I won't feel true relief, until I'm sure it didn't self pollinate. I've found making rosin with seeded weed is a pain. :( My reason for concern is the early start of ripening. I haven't found evidence of seed yet.
Oh yeah I didn’t even think 🤔 about that. Fingers crossed 🤞. CL🍀

Fuel D.OG
Day 67 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

Day four on straight water but you couldn't tell it.

I'm going to call them done and start harvest tomorrow.

I will take pictures, but I will be busy tomorrow and the next couple of days and don't know if I'll get on the journal tomorrow or not.

FDOG Day 67 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG. Day 67 flower.

FDOG Day 67 Flower (2).JPG

Fuel D.OG
Day 67 since flip.

Individual colas and close ups.

FDOG Day 67 Flower (3).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (4).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (5).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (6).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (7).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (8).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (9).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (10).jpg

Fuel D.OG. Day 67 flower. I'm not even sure which FDOG photo this photo came from. :rolleyes: :bong:

Fuel D.OG
Day 67 since flip.

The grow area is running normally.

Day four on straight water but you couldn't tell it.

I'm going to call them done and start harvest tomorrow.

I will take pictures, but I will be busy tomorrow and the next couple of days and don't know if I'll get on the journal tomorrow or not.

FDOG Day 67 Flower (1).JPG

FDOG Day 67 Flower (2).JPG

Wowie! What beautiful buds you have!

Wowie! What beautiful buds you have!
Thanks Smoke2js! Did you pull your username from the Sublime song? I find myself singing that little ditty to myself quite often when I'm heading to my smoking area(screened in porch). :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I too enjoy gazing at these colas. Love the shape and colors. The smell is also quite strong but not like fuel. I hope to get some of those smells after cure at least. I am harvesting today. I am having coffee and a little breakfast in preparation for a long day of cutting, cleaning, and trimming. I've got Blueberry going in the tray after these are out and clean up is complete. May not move them until tomorrow though. I've got the disagreeable task of culling two as I only have room for four and it's too late to grow the extras outside. :( I'll have plenty though and won't have to do without.:):)

Thanks Smoke2js! Did you pull your username from the Sublime song? I find myself singing that little ditty to myself quite often when I'm heading to my smoking area(screened in porch). :cheesygrinsmiley::bong:

I too enjoy gazing at these colas. Love the shape and colors. The smell is also quite strong but not like fuel. I hope to get some of those smells after cure at least. I am harvesting today. I am having coffee and a little breakfast in preparation for a long day of cutting, cleaning, and trimming. I've got Blueberry going in the tray after these are out and clean up is complete. May not move them until tomorrow though. I've got the disagreeable task of culling two as I only have room for four and it's too late to grow the extras outside. :( I'll have plenty though and won't have to do without.:):)
Set them free GW, wouldn’t be a nice surprise to come back in a couple months and see them growing? Then again they could be dead ☠️ but how would that be any different? Just a thought 💭. CL🍀

Good mornin Capn, Nah, they are already in net pots in the DIY DWC. I am running the 5th FDOG outside and when I moved it from DWC to put it in soil, the roots had grown enough that the net pot was left on and buried along with the plant. :oops: I think @West Hippie had a similar net pot planting in one of his journals.:hmmmm: I'll try and remember to get a picture of it and put it up soon. I will continue to post pictures of the outside FDOG on my hydro journals. That plant may be pretty big if I can keep it alive. The pot is too small, I think.:rolleyes:

Any more thoughts on your Fuel D.OG? I cut a very small amount on day 50 something and while the taste is not there yet, it's seems kinda narcotic in it's affect on me. :oops::bong:
I grabbed a nug this morning to give a fresh smoke report. No seeds, so gives me hope. I think the skunky/garlic description is pretty spot on. It's as close as I'd be able to describe it. It also has a pretty strong blueberry smell/taste and a good hint of pine as well.

Pretty potent in my opinion but does have more of a narcotic than cerebral effect, although it's there.

I grabbed a nug this morning to give a fresh smoke report. No seeds, so gives me hope. I think the skunky/garlic description is pretty spot on. It's as close as I'd be able to describe it. It also has a pretty strong blueberry smell/taste and a good hint of pine as well.

Pretty potent in my opinion but does have more of a narcotic than cerebral effect, although it's there.
I will come back to the journal and talk about my consumption impressions as they cure. I just finished the 1st trim and I'm pretty tired. I was going to harvest, start the trim, and do the grow area clean up the next day, but we're having unexpected visitors tomorrow and I wanted to get things done beforehand.

I don't know if I got a lot yet but there are some nice colas. No signs of seed. Usually during harvest some fall out of the flowers if there are any.

5th Fuel D.OG
Extra outside potted plant.
Still seems healthy.

I was watering again this morning and spotted the mantis. It's still doing great work on the plant.

5thFDOG mantis (2).JPG

Mantis on the 5th Fuel D.OG

5thFDOG mantis (5).JPG

5th Fuel D.OG
Extra outside potted plant.
Still seems healthy.

I was watering again this morning and spotted the mantis. It's still doing great work on the plant.

5thFDOG mantis (2).JPG

5thFDOG mantis (5).JPG

Hey GW how did you train your Mantis to protect your plant? Lmao CL🍀. :rofl::rofl::rofl::bravo::cheesygrinsmiley:

Fuel D.OG
Harvest Day
Day 68 since flip.

Except for the hanging drying plants all the pictures are from yesterday's harvest. I didn't get a chance to get on yesterday and I will probably sleep well tonight. I was going to spread out the harvest, clean up, trimming and hanging, and the re setup of the grow room for Blueberry. Instead, I found out we're having unexpected company tomorrow, and I wanted to get everything done before they arrived.
As I post, the Blueberry is already in the tray on day 7 of veg. I will start the journal soon but probably not before the company leaves.

FDOG Harvest Day 68 Flower (1).JPG

Fuel D.OG Harvest Day 68 flower

FDOG Harvest Day68 Flower.JPG

Fuel D.OG Harvest Day 68 flower.

old veg side after FDOG chop.JPG

Fuel D.OG Harvest Day 68 flower. After harvest clean up and modifications to set up. Moving fan to center top instead of left side. Repositioning light for better centering.

FDOG colas (1)2.jpg

Fuel D.OG trimmed and drying today.

Back
Top Bottom