Giveaway: Mars Hydro FC 3000 Samsung lm301 LED

This came in the other day, can't wait to try it. Might be a couple weeks until I can piece together the rest of the supplies for my room though. Kind of figured I'd be putting my MOAB plants under here but they started flowering outside while waiting. I might just let em go.
#MarsHydroFC3000Tester @SmokeSara

View media item 1789259
That looks like a very nice light quality parts makes a ton of difference. Also its a nice slim design Great addition to your garden

I guess I never really place an entry. Here’s my current grow with a Barney’s Farm LSD getting tons of love from my MarsHydro SP250 light. Be nice to have the new light to test out in my next grow, as I will also be moving onto a MarsHydro 5x5 grow tent.

9954887D-7432-498E-9CEC-B60C03B9D691.jpeg

@SmokeSara #MarsHydroFC3000Tester

Hello 420 magazine members~ :love:

Do you want to test mars hydro new light - FC3000 led grow light? Here comes the chance for every one now.:theband:

Pls follow up the below rules to go right way:

1. You will post at least 3 real plants grow photos/videos and show mars hydro light. (mars Hydro tent, shirt, glasses, antismell bag are also acceptable)
2. Write your real comment /grow experience/growtips of mars light growing.
3. Tag @SmokeSara & add hash tag #MarsHydroFC3000Tester in each post.
4. You will know who’s the winner and see officially announcement on Aug.23rd.
5. Winner need to start a new grow journal to record the growing with FC3000

Thx ya all for your kindly support and feel free to share & invite more friends to enter this giveaway,wish you good luck!
:party::party::party:
Someone is going to be very lucky. Good luck guys.

My Offical Entry

When you choose MarsHydro products for your growing environment, you grow successful !!

20200809_113740.jpg

Kosher Daddy Left & Sour Diesel Right.
MarsHydro products is like Receiving a warm hug on a very cold day, Comforting, Recognizable and never forgotten....

IF I won the FC3000 led light made by MarsHydro, I'd happily show it off while proving its ability to successfully compete against in any competition...

20200809_191710.jpg

Growing Cannabis with-OUT choosing the right products is like growing in the stone age.

20200823_105227.jpg

What happens when your not blessed enough to have a quality branded tent? Ya get busy re-branding it and Fake it till ya make it ;)

If I win FC3000 Lighting from MarsHydro, I'll be sure to always entertain and showcase the products in unique ways. YA kna get people clicking on the thread ;)

My Offical Entry

When you choose MarsHydro products for your growing environment, you grow successful !!

20200809_113740.jpg

Kosher Daddy Left & Sour Diesel Right.
MarsHydro products is like Receiving a warm hug on a very cold day, Comforting, Recognizable and never forgotten....

IF I won the FC3000 led light made by MarsHydro, I'd happily show it off while proving its ability to successfully compete against in any competition...

20200809_191710.jpg

Growing Cannabis with-OUT choosing the right products is like growing in the stone age.

20200823_105227.jpg

What happens when your not blessed enough to have a quality branded tent? Ya get busy re-branding it and Fake it till ya make it ;)

If I win FC3000 Lighting from MarsHydro, I'll be sure to always entertain and showcase the products in unique ways. YA kna get people clicking on the thread ;)
That's a sweet shirt. Wish I had a mars hydro sweater...lol

That's a sweet shirt. Wish I had a mars hydro sweater...lol

Thanks, its actually very warm and comfortable to wear. I wear it all winter long, even worn it to work. Had all kinds of people asking "what's Mars Hydro?" Unmmm They make high tech equipment that's outta this world. They stoped asking lol

Back
Top Bottom