Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

thank you very much OMM! the story tho is kind of all over the place, but hopefully I can bring all the pieces together so that it will have a point:)
fish cake...you have leaving a hook down pat....I want more!:bravo:

She's got me so blind I can't see
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me...

About the willow water for rooting, there is a recipe I used to use when I couldn't get Rootone.

5 cups willow branches leaves stripped.
1 Gallon Boiling water

Cut up the branches into 2" pieces and place in Glass bowl that can be covered tightly.
Pour boiling water over the cut branches, and cover tightly.
Let cool and place into refrigerator over night to cool and steep.
keeps up to 1 week in the fridge.

Willows naturally produce Salacin... the ingredient present with Acetylchloride to make ASPIRIN, Acetylsalicylic Acid.
Along with that, there are anti fungal, anti viral, and anti microbial compounds that make it a really great choice for cloning as it can help stave off infection in the rooting medium. I used to soak my cuttings overnight in this stuff and just poke them in a loofa-type sponge to root and keep watering with willow water until they rooted...

The Auxins are a little weak, but with the addition of the other compounds that help keep things mostly sterile, rooting was actually quicker than with the commercially available products.

jandre is there anything you don't know? A few years ago, we had a member that did the same thing and it worked. He did it in Co. Your something Buddy! :love:

so about the grow, I went mid evil on both of them again today! so maybe sets me back a couple days and I do want to make a scrog cage so by the 4rth at the latest they will go to 12/12. but I will post my weekly pics come monday.:peace:

so about the grow, I went mid evil on both of them again today! so maybe sets me back a couple days and I do want to make a scrog cage so by the 4rth at the latest they will go to 12/12. but I will post my weekly pics come monday.:peace:

Try and get that SCROG built, you'll want to start filling the screen for about 3-7 days before you flip the switch, depending on the size of the screen of course :) Mine will be in 3 days, and I'm flipping tonight..

rite on bro I did the ubt on her and there is plenty I mean plenty of scrogin to do:) she might only be 10" tall but shes 14" wide:thumb:
Try and get that SCROG built, you'll want to start filling the screen for about 3-7 days before you flip the switch, depending on the size of the screen of course :) Mine will be in 3 days, and I'm flipping tonight..

fish cake: I enjoyed the latest installment of the "hoops" story. my grampa has dementia so he can't remember what you told him 5 minutes ago but still remembers the old days. he has been telling me stories lately while i've been over doing work on the house. anyhow i can't get enough of this stuff! keep it up!

edit: noticed a typo :)

breaking news! snoop dog was busted with marijuana at a norwegion airport more at 11

Re: Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

well I was reading on how to make cloning liquid with willow branches. you know other than an avacodo tree thats the first tree I could tell right away what it was. my mom taught me both loved avacodos not willows tho, well at least back then. thats because my mom would walk me to the willow and make me choose the switch from it that she was going to(educate me with) and that morning was willow time OUCH. man I had to pick the switch drop my drawers well this down right sucked. damn it didnt happen very often but when it did it was always the same, once on the hands then once on my ass repeat.I think my mom could put someones cigarette out with that switch! but this time she wacked me the switch came around my leg and ripped open one of my little freinds. to my knees I went. my mom lost it.she was (excuse the pun) bawling and so was I. then she went to the old standby bactiene and Iodine,talk about salt to the wound:). My brothers and sisters all owe me cause after that she never used a switch again. then my ol'man got me geeze. I didnt see hoops till the next week when I was allowed out of the house again. she asked where I've been and said she was so sorry that this happened. she couldnt believe that a 16 year old kid still got beat like that. then told me it was house rules that the first one passed out would get the makeup treatment. anyway she told me that there was a concert going on that weekend and asked if I would go with her. wow a concert! with out thinking I said hell yeah! a couple of freinds and I had built a tree house behind a cemetery on the river and we would sometimes spend a couple of days there fishin and doin kid stuff. so I asked my mom if I was allowed to go camping for a couple days. she said Ok just dont come home with make up on LOL. hoops kinda looked like karen valentine (obscure refference) long pretty red hair that she used to make 2 thin braids to tie her hair back with. she was about5'6"tall I geuss maybe 110lbs soaking wet. a 14 year old school boys dream. I think the only reason that I passed for being older was that I was already over 6' tall and over 200lbs. so anyway saturday morning I went to the girls house and hoops was loading up her car ( a vw bug go figure) to go to the concert in. Dr hook and the medacine show, mott the hoople and a new band called heart:) it was at this park where ther was all kind of ledges and caves and very stoned people lol:) we got there found a cool place to park then hoops asked if I had ever droped well you know 25 on the cube. of course I said all the time. before that day baby aspiran was about the hardest drug I ever had. so she told me to hold out my tounge and she put the surgar cube on there and told me to suck on it.I didnt know what was going to happen. she rolled up a joint and lit it and passed it to me I said no not right now, funny I was scared to smoke:) break time
For a little while we sat in her car there and talked, maybe 20 minutes I geuss and I wasn't feeling anything. Hoops leaned back in the seat closed her eyes and started to giggle. then so did I. Almost at the same time they were doing a drum check for the show "check check" started ringing in my ears! I looked back at hoops and her pretty red hair, I swear turned into firey snakes but it was beautiful. I should have been turned to stone. but she had such a pretty face that it all was working in my head. I heard "check check" again and busted out laughing real hard so did hoops. then hoops said lets go find some place to sit and watch the show. break time got visitors

For a little while we sat in her car there and talked, maybe 20 minutes I geuss and I wasn't feeling anything. Hoops leaned back in the seat closed her eyes and started to giggle. then so did I. Almost at the same time they were doing a drum check for the show "check check" started ringing in my ears! I looked back at hoops and her pretty red hair, I swear turned into firey snakes but it was beautiful. I should have been turned to stone. but she had such a pretty face that it all was working in my head. I heard "check check" again and busted out laughing real hard so did hoops. then hoops said lets go find some place to sit and watch the show. break time got visitors
sorry my bud came over and had some blue cheeze berry red something or other. where was I? We started walking from the parking lot and everything looked so eeeh sparkely almost cartoonish. the trees were almost bending out of the way then bending back as we passed. this was the greatest thing that I ever felt. this one guy was playing a harmonica and hoops had to stop. she was swaying back and forth DAMN! then I heard "check check" and I wandered away from hoops. time by now was not relavent but a little time later hoops came running from nowhere and screamed "I thought I lost you". Oh yeah Hoops! reality check "check check" I know I've said it before but (I was so high I could hunt ducks with a rake) holy buckets more company break time

just watching the time trials for swiming. wow those folks are awsome:) swim like dolphins they do

sorry my bud came over and had some blue cheeze berry red something or other. where was I? We started walking from the parking lot and everything looked so eeeh sparkely almost cartoonish. the trees were almost bending out of the way then bending back as we passed. this was the greatest thing that I ever felt. this one guy was playing a harmonica and hoops had to stop. she was swaying back and forth DAMN! then I heard "check check" and I wandered away from hoops. time by now was not relavent but a little time later hoops came running from nowhere and screamed "I thought I lost you". Oh yeah Hoops! reality check "check check" I know I've said it before but (I was so high I could hunt ducks with a rake) holy buckets more company break time
we must have been real early because there wasn't very many people yet. hoops said that we needed to back to her car. she had made 2 coleman jugs of somethig to drink. so we started back to where we parked. at the other end of the lot was a huge white barn with a giant mailpouch sign painted on it hoops said lets go check it out. we walked over my head was snapping back and forth looking at trees and big ass boulders,I was in awe. as we got closer to the barn hoops kept holding me closer, I was getting really turned on. hoops told me I hope they have a hay loft in there. wow that got me,can anyone say attention:) then I heard "check check" I nearly lost it laughin. well the closer to the barn we got the more I thought that I heard bells.they got louder and louder. we got to the front of the barn and holy cow it was an arcade(so much for the hay loft) but cool none the less cause I loved to play pinball so did hoops:) man with all the lights and bells and people in there it was like someone turned my buzz knob to 11. hoops satrted running around in there she was more excited then I was:) we found a machine and she held it while I got some change. I got back put a couple of dimes in and we proceeded to get lost in electric lady land:) hoops wasn't very good at pinball ans she quickly lost her first ball.my turn I could hardly pull back the hammer to start the game as the lights and sound was doing wonderfull things in my head, but I must have done it and I was doing very well. must have been to good. hoops started grabing and rubbing certain parts of me:) to make me lose my thought. the first time with help.I think forrest gump lasted longer.:) anyway it was her turn and as they say turnabout is fair play.she was laughing and it was my turn again. and just as before hoops made me loose my turn. who would have thought a couple of dimes would be so much fun:)and we still had three balls to go. break time

Pinball never sounded so good!! I bet your pants were getting tight in the zipper department!!
:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom