Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Re: got my feet wet now its time to dive in

Hey, copy/paste this into your signature

Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

Don't click reply, don't do anything, but highlight all of the above, right click, choose "Copy" and paste that into your sig.

for some reason it wont let me copy, ti just says shortcut copy.PFF IDK

Copy = Hold down ctrl on your keyboard then push the letter c
Paste = Hold down ctrl on your keyboard then push the letter v

if you have a mac ctrl is command

Hey, copy/paste this into your signature

Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

Don't click reply, don't do anything, but highlight all of the above, right click, choose "Copy" and paste that into your sig.

He has to hit reply in order to see the code otherwise it will just copy "got my feet wet now its time to dive"... Copy this...

[**URL="Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In"]Got my feet wet now its time to dive in[/URL]

Then paste it, you can do it!!! Delete the two ** after you paste it.. Or tell me to fuck off already lol

Re: Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

Sorry, I forget not everyone uses Firefox... Everyone should though.... :cheesygrinsmiley:

He has to hit reply in order to see the code otherwise it will just copy "got my feet wet now its time to dive"... Copy this...

[**URL="Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In"]Got my feet wet now its time to dive in[/URL]

Then paste it, you can do it!!! Delete the two ** after you paste it.. Or tell me to fuck off already lol

And now the sig works!!

man I couldnt tell you to f off bro at least not on the computer and not knowing you.thank you for keeping your head and helping as much as you and everyone else have done:) you all are GREAT!

Yep It works fish cake WTG! :bravo:

I want to hear more about "hoops"!
cant wait to tell you OMM she was one fine memory in the cobwebs of my mind:circle-of-love:

Sorry, I forget not everyone uses Firefox... Everyone should though.... :cheesygrinsmiley:thank you for your help to my freind:circle-of-love: I cheated 420 girl fixed it for me:)

And now the sig works!!
yay

DSC014593.JPG
Dogs? booooooo!
you dont like dogs? see I geuss I'am that way about cats. kittens are cool but when they grow up not so much. but thats me and you are you. love my little girls 1 chiuaua 1 chug and 1 jack russel.all of them sweethearts:circle-of-love:

you dont like dogs? see I geuss I'am that way about cats. kittens are cool but when they grow up not so much. but thats me and you are you. love my little girls 1 chiuaua 1 chug and 1 jack russel.all of them sweethearts:circle-of-love:

Nah dogs are cool, especially little ones. I have 2 cats :thumb:

cat or dog a freind is a freind always listening and always happy to see you:)

cat or dog a freind is a freind always listening and always happy to see you:)

Love em both! Had many of both, My last 3 cats lived 19 years. When they passed it was hard. Don't have any thing now. Sigh!:love:

Love em both! Had many of both, My last 3 cats lived 19 years. When they passed it was hard. Don't have any thing now. Sigh!:love:

man I feel you OMM, why dont you get you a new freind? I hope its not because of Jo and I understand that sometimes its hard enough to take care of yourself much less an animal:love:

plus Jo, too!

fish cake....jandre answered for me...........wait till I tell you what else she been saying....in my story. Sure opened my eyes. I don't even know this lady? :yikes::yikes:

fish cake....jandre answered for me...........wait till I tell you what else she been saying....in my story. Sure opened my eyes. I don't even know this lady? :yikes::yikes:
Oh no, man I knew it:( ok I will be reading, sorry my freind:circle-of-love:

Trying to get caught up here, Fish. Your dogs are cute, I like dogs especially small dogs but they're just too much maintenance for me. I am a cat person, always had a cat for as long as I can remember. All my cats were social and very smart. I had one cat named Lucifer who could open cabinets and doors, he had 6 toes. Had to give him away when I moved out of state. Now I have Kharma, who is just as smart and opens the bedroom door when he wants to get in. The funny thing is when we get up and out of the bed, he gets in the bed and goes to sleep. Sleeps like a human too on his back. My bf has taught him how to jump up on his shoulder then he climbs on the tops of the doors. He plays with the bf like he's a dog and comes to me for petting and love, he is quite the cat. I prefer male cats to female cats cause I don't need no kittens. Have been thinking about getting him a gf since he has started serenading the female cats of the neighborhood... But remember, cats rule, dogs drool!!!

ok queen you can have your cats rule:) I dont want to loose you over some kind of political statement:rofl: at least if Rat came over my dogs would die for me:love: please dont take this the rong way because I love animals. well most of them anyway. cats included:) just not my cup of tea tho. btw whats going on at your place? I hope very much that alls well:) you know after I think about it DOGS RULE! nananananana:p:circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom