Got My Feet Wet Now It's Time To Dive In

Re: Got my feet wet now its time to dive in

dont let my dog hear you say things like that, lol, he got big teeth

Hmmm, my cat has teeth and razor sharp claws. I think my cat can take your dog unless he's a pit or something. Sometimes I think my cat thinks he's a dog..lol

ok queen you can have your cats rule I dont want to loose you over some kind of political statement at least if Rat came over my dogs would die for me please dont take this the rong way because I love animals. well most of them anyway. cats included just not my cup of tea tho. btw whats going on at your place? I hope very much that alls well you know after I think about it DOGS RULE! nananananana:p

You definitely will not lose me, the last thing I am is political. If Rat showed up, I wouldn't have to worry about the cat taking him out, my bf would. I love animals too, not just cats, always wanted an iguana but they're illegal here, none of the pet stores have any. I also always wanted a ferret. If I had my own place with plenty of land or space, I would have a whole bunch of animals. But I must admit, I always wanted a yorkie or chihuahua, I know I messed that spelling up.

he is a pit, a staffordshire pit bull terrior, a slightly shorter version of the american pitbul, but mine looks like dog on steroids, he is huge, he was brought up with a kitten before i got him, his old owner had this cat and dog from puppy and kitten so they grew up together, when his mrs had a baby they didnt want the dog so i had him before he went into a dogs home, if i had to buy him as a puppy i would of paid over £500quid for him cuz of his size, but instead i got him for £40 as he was 8 months old, anyway cut a long story short, when i take him for a walk and he sees a dog coming towards us, he turns into a cat and gets low and starts stalking the other dog, just like a cat would, i think he thinks he is a huge cat, he acts just like one when he goes near another dog, but he is a big softy, scared of other cats, he wont go in the same room as my moms cat cuz she hisses and spits at him, he runs off and waits up stairs, then when the cat goes upstairs the dog goes mental trying to get in the bedrooms to get away from this cat,

soz for been off topic mate,

Aww, he sounds like a sweet pup. I am not sure how my cat would react to a dog since he has never seen one or been around one. My last cat Lucifer didn't seem to fear smaller dogs. I use to dog sit for a neighbor who had a chihuahua, use to tease the hell outta that dog.

lol I know your bf would be there for you, hell who wouldnt. and my little tiny dogs wouldnt stand a chance either, but they would try.lol and I think you spelled chihuahua better than I did. my little chi's legs are smaller then the stems on my plants.:) she sits in my big pocket of my overalls and growles if I try to take her out. the funny thing is all my dogs whent to the vets the other day. and the chi weighed 11/4 pounds, the my chug got weighed and she was 5 pounds, the my jack russel was 20pounds lol each was 4x the other. sorry stupid ramble going on:)

he is a pit, a staffordshire pit bull terrior, a slightly shorter version of the american pitbul, but mine looks like dog on steroids, he is huge, he was brought up with a kitten before i got him, his old owner had this cat and dog from puppy and kitten so they grew up together, when his mrs had a baby they didnt want the dog so i had him before he went into a dogs home, if i had to buy him as a puppy i would of paid over £500quid for him cuz of his size, but instead i got him for £40 as he was 8 months old, anyway cut a long story short, when i take him for a walk and he sees a dog coming towards us, he turns into a cat and gets low and starts stalking the other dog, just like a cat would, i think he thinks he is a huge cat, he acts just like one when he goes near another dog, but he is a big softy, scared of other cats, he wont go in the same room as my moms cat cuz she hisses and spits at him, he runs off and waits up stairs, then when the cat goes upstairs the dog goes mental trying to get in the bedrooms to get away from this cat,

soz for been off topic mate,
no thats cool bro, my brother has a mastive thats the same way:) wouldnt hurt a mouse, at least not on purpose:high-five:

i agree not on purpose, even when i play with him and he grabs my arm or hand and holds it in his teeth, i can tell how strong his bite is, you can feel how powerfull he is when he is just holding onto my arm without actually hurting me i would hate to be on the wrong end of it when he bites to hurt something, he is as soft as hell but i never leave him on my own with my kids, he lets them jump all over him and gives them rides, but you here stories of dogs just turning, i dont think he ever would but it does happen, and if he got hold of one of my kids he could really hurt them so i never leave them alone for to long cuz you just never know,

he wont go to sleep unless he has got a blanket over him, if he cant get under his blanket on his bed then he jumps on my bed and sneaks his nose under the edge of the quilt at the bottom and lifts it up and gets under, he is just like a big baby, but when i take him for a walk you see people crossing the road and picking their dogs up and moving their kids out the way because they think he could be nasty but when i tell them he is a big baby they soon like him and want to play with him, i got some kids that knock my door asking to take him a walk, i trust the one as i known him ages and he takes him the park every now and again,
i always had dogs, had cats as well, but i live in a 2nd floor flat so wouldnt be fair on having a cat with no out door space, unless i could train to to get in the doors downstairs then figure the lift out, then it would work, so i got a dog, i always had staffs as i find them very loyal and friendy, people train them to be nasty but its wrong, all mine have been ok with people and kids, my last staff hated anything that moved, ok with humans but dogs, cats, even the odd hedgehog he goes mental for, eyes bulge and went bright red he wanted to kill anything, if it wasnt dead he wanted to know why, but he had cancer and was put down so now i got this big pussy cat dog, probably the best dog i have had, apart from when i take him a walk, if he thinks im taking him home he just sits down and wont move, then when i walk a different way he gets up and walks, he is very clever like that, and he to big to carry so we battle it out till one of us loses and gives in, usually me

right on bro my next door neighbor has a big giant boxer and american pit, when I come out they both get their tails going so fast its a wonder they dont fall down or cause an earthquake lol. like you said before its all on how someone raises them. kind a like grass, if you nurturer them they will reward you with all the love you gave!:circle-of-love:

on the grow part of this journal, monday before I took those pics. I trimmed the crap out of them. a hand full each, a big one! now it doesnt even looked like I touched them:) rekon me and my machete are going to have to clear another path.:wood:not a bad leaf in sight.:peace:

sounds like your plants are well looked after,
my kids would both be C.E.O.s if I would have paid as much attention to them:)

hi fish cake, read thru this entire journal the other night. impressive stuff. keep up the good work sir. subbed in now. :cheesygrinsmiley:

welcome to my nightmare bro.:) lol about 70 or 80 more days of meaningless dribble, read as much as you can stand:welcome:

so back to hoops:) she whent around the block and brought my bike back. when I went down to get it from her she grabbed me around the waist and gave me a sloppy wet kiss and something else not intended for less then mature folks. wow my first kiss and it was with a 19year old (heres to you mrs. robinson). we talked for a few and I lied again about my age, I was 14. anyway I had to get home. damn that was cool. even now after thinking about it, mama might get some tonite! lol. so a couple of days later I whent down to the campus book store cause me and my freind Dave were into comic art. and they had just got this big coffee table book of Frank Frazzetta drawings. so we were pooling are monies together to buy it when I heard "hey is your bike outside?" Wow there was hoops and my freind dave had just told me that I was full of crap about the first time we had met.:) she told me that she lived like 2 blocks from there and that I should bring dave and come over. rekon dave got a little scared about it and went home. so I followed her over to her house. she introduced me to the other girls that she was living with. it wasnt a soroeity just a bunch of girls shareing a house. lets see if I remember them all. well first there was linda (hoops) then there was a little short girl named gina (Nates)and another named Buffy, that was her real name. close to their house was where the divide was between the college housing and the regular people lived that happened to be mostly black. Buffy was cutting up a bunch of fruit to make jungle juice. there was a block party going on that nite. some how I got sucked in to what was going on and, well the next day I took one large ass wooopin.:peace: break time
I think maybe that I had 2 glasses of that jjuice. I woke up that morning looking like a seven year old was practaceing make up 101, and I didnt know it till I got home the next morning. when I walked in the door my mom was standing there tapping her foot, OH MAN, I aint never been drunk before much less hung over with make up on. my mom knew right away I was both. 14 and drunk was not gonna fly. she looked at me and told me to go clean myself up. well when I got to the mirror(fudge) can you say BUSTED, I knew you could:) as for my mom when it came down to beeing punished, well she had her own little way. and it sucked. sorry mama is here with dinner. break time

I think maybe that I had 2 glasses of that jjuice. I woke up that morning looking like a seven year old was practaceing make up 101, and I didnt know it till I got home the next morning. when I walked in the door my mom was standing there tapping her foot, OH MAN, I aint never been drunk before much less hung over with make up on. my mom knew right away I was both. 14 and drunk was not gonna fly. she looked at me and told me to go clean myself up. well when I got to the mirror(fudge) can you say BUSTED, I knew you could:) as for my mom when it came down to beeing punished, well she had her own little way. and it sucked. sorry mama is here with dinner. break time
well I was reading on how to make cloning liquid with willow branches. you know other than an avacodo tree thats the first tree I could tell right away what it was. my mom taught me both loved avacodos not willows tho, well at least back then. thats because my mom would walk me to the willow and make me choose the switch from it that she was going to(educate me with) and that morning was willow time OUCH. man I had to pick the switch drop my drawers well this down right sucked. damn it didnt happen very often but when it did it was always the same, once on the hands then once on my ass repeat.I think my mom could put someones cigarette out with that switch! but this time she wacked me the switch came around my leg and ripped open one of my little freinds. to my knees I went. my mom lost it.she was (excuse the pun) bawling and so was I. then she went to the old standby bactiene and Iodine,talk about salt to the wound:). My brothers and sisters all owe me cause after that she never used a switch again. then my ol'man got me geeze. I didnt see hoops till the next week when I was allowed out of the house again. she asked where I've been and said she was so sorry that this happened. she couldnt believe that a 16 year old kid still got beat like that. then told me it was house rules that the first one passed out would get the makeup treatment. anyway she told me that there was a concert going on that weekend and asked if I would go with her. wow a concert! with out thinking I said hell yeah! a couple of freinds and I had built a tree house behind a cemetery on the river and we would sometimes spend a couple of days there fishin and doin kid stuff. so I asked my mom if I was allowed to go camping for a couple days. she said Ok just dont come home with make up on LOL. hoops kinda looked like karen valentine (obscure refference) long pretty red hair that she used to make 2 thin braids to tie her hair back with. she was about5'6"tall I geuss maybe 110lbs soaking wet. a 14 year old school boys dream. I think the only reason that I passed for being older was that I was already over 6' tall and over 200lbs. so anyway saturday morning I went to the girls house and hoops was loading up her car ( a vw bug go figure) to go to the concert in. Dr hook and the medacine show, mott the hoople and a new band called heart:) it was at this park where ther was all kind of ledges and caves and very stoned people lol:) we got there found a cool place to park then hoops asked if I had ever droped well you know 25 on the cube. of course I said all the time. before that day baby aspiran was about the hardest drug I ever had. so she told me to hold out my tounge and she put the surgar cube on there and told me to suck on it.I didnt know what was going to happen. she rolled up a joint and lit it and passed it to me I said no not right now, funny I was scared to smoke:) break time

She's got me so blind I can't see
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me...

About the willow water for rooting, there is a recipe I used to use when I couldn't get Rootone.

5 cups willow branches leaves stripped.
1 Gallon Boiling water

Cut up the branches into 2" pieces and place in Glass bowl that can be covered tightly.
Pour boiling water over the cut branches, and cover tightly.
Let cool and place into refrigerator over night to cool and steep.
keeps up to 1 week in the fridge.

Willows naturally produce Salacin... the ingredient present with Acetylchloride to make ASPIRIN, Acetylsalicylic Acid.
Along with that, there are anti fungal, anti viral, and anti microbial compounds that make it a really great choice for cloning as it can help stave off infection in the rooting medium. I used to soak my cuttings overnight in this stuff and just poke them in a loofa-type sponge to root and keep watering with willow water until they rooted...

The Auxins are a little weak, but with the addition of the other compounds that help keep things mostly sterile, rooting was actually quicker than with the commercially available products.

wait till I get back to the story, you and carlos know:thumb:
She's got me so blind I can't see
But she's a Black Magic Woman and
she's trying to make a devil out of me...

About the willow water for rooting, there is a recipe I used to use when I couldn't get Rootone.

5 cups willow branches leaves stripped.
1 Gallon Boiling water

Cut up the branches into 2" pieces and place in Glass bowl that can be covered tightly.
Pour boiling water over the cut branches, and cover tightly.
Let cool and place into refrigerator over night to cool and steep.
keeps up to 1 week in the fridge.

Willows naturally produce Salacin... the ingredient present with Acetylchloride to make ASPIRIN, Acetylsalicylic Acid.
Along with that, there are anti fungal, anti viral, and anti microbial compounds that make it a really great choice for cloning as it can help stave off infection in the rooting medium. I used to soak my cuttings overnight in this stuff and just poke them in a loofa-type sponge to root and keep watering with willow water until they rooted...

The Auxins are a little weak, but with the addition of the other compounds that help keep things mostly sterile, rooting was actually quicker than with the commercially available products.
now thats some awsome info you have laid on, me for once I understand what someone has said reps to you sir:bravo:

Back
Top Bottom