Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

So I got home an made that post at around 4, I loaded a clean donut with LSD just prior to starting that post, did three total. Since then I have taken a short nap, watered my lawn, having a gin and tonic and totally wasted. Love Rosin.

I decarb the rosin. Very easy and quick. I put the rosin in a silicon container and pop it in my toaster oven at 250F until it stops bubbling. Usually only about 10-20 minutes. Just keep an eye on it...when it’s no longer bubbling, it’s decarbed. No need to wait hours like with weed. It’s also much less smell, but still can be strong rosin/oil fragrance depending on the Rosin, RH, etc.

Ha! You beat me to it. I’d definitely hit it.

Outstanding squeeze @scrogster I’m really wanting to try a dry ice squish. How does that taste?
Gotta try this and do some GUMMIES

Oh ya

grandpa!! i just ordered a press:oops:
but havent done much reading lol just like looking at the pics!!

but i have a question about the rosin bags and micron uses, ie what ones should i be orderig? lol
never done this before and only tried my first dab the other day.. but keen to get stuck in squeezin stuff :D
tia for any guidance :)

but i have a question about the rosin bags and micron uses, ie what ones should i be orderig? lol
never done this before and only tried my first dab the other day.. but keen to get stuck in squeezin stuff :D
90-160micron for flower (I use 160)
37 micron for hash
25 micron for THCA mechanical separation (think diamonds and sauce)

Edit: Take a look at Dulytek 200" X 2" tubes. They're the lowest cost method of buying, and are on my wish list.

Happy Birthday @gr865

I wish I was there.

Y'all should have joined us at the coast, hard to believe a cool front came all the way this far south but the temps were just wonderful, it was late when the front came in but it brought much needed rain a just a wonderful lightening showl
Went to the Nation Sea Shore on Wed. but with the wind it was too cold to get into the water, but we had a great time, drinking cold beers, smoking Barneys Farm LSD and laying naked on the sand, love watching her laying there.
All in all it was the best two week Bday I have had in a long time!

I like you, but I ain’t “layn’ neckid on the beach” with your wrinkly old ass. :kisstwo:

Well maybe, if I get to smoke that LSD rosin... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Believe me you would not be looking at my wrinkly (not) old ass, you would not be able to your eyes off my GF's very nice one. :thumb:
And yes,, you would have enjoyed the Rosin.

:passitleft:

Believe me you would not be looking at my wrinkly (not) old ass, you would not be able to your eyes off my GF's very nice one. :thumb:
And yes,, you would have enjoyed the Rosin.

:passitleft:

You’re right. No doubt!

37 micron for hash

Edit: Take a look at Dulytek 200" X 2" tubes. They're the lowest cost method of buying, and are on my wish list.

Welcome @falstaffo

@Old Salt is right on. I mainly use 160 micron for flower. That’s where I would start. The Dulytek 200" X 2" tubes that old salt mentioned are really good. I’ve just started using them. Very cost effective for me.

I hope you enjoy smashing as much as we do. Please post some pictures when you do. :woohoo:

I happen to be in very decent shape, very small belly, 6'3" 195, walk daily. :rofl:

Ok, that is not why I started this post.
I need to know if this is unhealthy or not.
I was using just alcohol to clean my donuts. I use two and kept them in a small jar of alcohol. I would use one for a day then the next day remove it and put it in the jar to soak. Then take the second one out try and clean any of the day before remanence of whatever is left in the donut. I was never able to get them clean, would still have some black shit inside the donut.
To clean my glassware, pipes, and the such, I put Acetone in a jar 6/1 with Dawn detergent, put the pipe inside and 30 min later just wash is clean, very little hand work.
So I tried putting the donuts in straight Acetone and do the same regime, use a clean one for a day, put it in the jar the next morning and remove the one that has been in there for 24 hrs swirl a quetip inside, put it in alcohol for a few minutes to clean the Acetone out. Then I put it on the battery and heat it up a few times to burn out any alcohol, once it stop any vaporizing at all you can see the double coil through the ceramic like the first time you used it. Then I load the donut with the day's special :) take one small hit to see if it has any alcohol taste, then I am set for the day.
Am I wrong that the alcohol removes all the Acetone?
The hit I get is so flavorful and clean tasting I don't think there is anything harmful as it was burned out prior to loading the donut.

I happen to be in very decent shape, very small belly, 6'3" 195, walk daily. :rofl:

Ok, that is not why I started this post.
I need to know if this is unhealthy or not.
I was using just alcohol to clean my donuts. I use two and kept them in a small jar of alcohol. I would use one for a day then the next day remove it and put it in the jar to soak. Then take the second one out try and clean any of the day before remanence of whatever is left in the donut. I was never able to get them clean, would still have some black shit inside the donut.
To clean my glassware, pipes, and the such, I put Acetone in a jar 6/1 with Dawn detergent, put the pipe inside and 30 min later just wash is clean, very little hand work.
So I tried putting the donuts in straight Acetone and do the same regime, use a clean one for a day, put it in the jar the next morning and remove the one that has been in there for 24 hrs swirl a quetip inside, put it in alcohol for a few minutes to clean the Acetone out. Then I put it on the battery and heat it up a few times to burn out any alcohol, once it stop any vaporizing at all you can see the double coil through the ceramic like the first time you used it. Then I load the donut with the day's special :) take one small hit to see if it has any alcohol taste, then I am set for the day.
Am I wrong that the alcohol removes all the Acetone?
The hit I get is so flavorful and clean tasting I don't think there is anything harmful as it was burned out prior to loading the donut.

I don’t know, but it sounds like what you’re doing is burning it all off. I been using 70% alcohol to clean mine and after it gets heated I don’t taste any alcohol whatsoever.

I don’t know, but it sounds like what you’re doing is burning it all off. I been using 70% alcohol to clean mine and after it gets heated I don’t taste any alcohol whatsoever.

I was using pharmacy alcohol, but switched to 99% that I used for making FECO, so I have a few bottles. I am able to reclaim about 70% when making FECO.

Ordered me a roll of the 2" Filter.

Did someone make a post about making canna hard candies, think they used jolly ranchers cooked down?

I am about to make some hard candies from decarbed Rosin. I bought three packages of sour cherry life savers. Plan on crushing and make liquid with a bit o water, then add the Rosin.
My question is do I need to do anything else to the Rosin like you do when making gummies or can I add straight decarbed Rosin?

Thanks ITS,

I bet I could do that and add the packages of Life Savers to the mix to flavor.

Will try

37 micron for hash

Welcome @falstaffo

@Old Salt is right on. I mainly use 160 micron for flower. That’s where I would start. The Dulytek 200" X 2" tubes that old salt mentioned are really good. I’ve just started using them. Very cost effective for me.

I hope you enjoy smashing as much as we do. Please post some pictures when you do. :woohoo:
thanks chaps!!
so i had a look for the dulytek tubes and whilst they are available, only internationally, and shipping us more rhan the filter packs lol
got some rosintech seamless 160 bags, 2.75x5”.

guess i should start researching how this stuff is done now :D
excited.

Back
Top Bottom