Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

First time squisher short time dab use. I'm just procuring all instruments

YAY! I'm doing the same thing.

So far I got:
  • Dulytek DM1005 heat press ($325)
  • Arizer V-Tower desktop vaporizer ($119)
  • DDave Arizer V-Tower mods ($35)
  • Tiroma E-nail ($125)
  • NewVape 14" glass dab rig ($60)

Next I'll order seeds and sprout em, and by the time of transplant I'll have a 4 x 8 grow tent, lights, pots, etc.

Squishin around the corner... PRICELESS! :)

I LOVE this method of keeping hash compared to the traditional ball shape... more uniform aging I would assume?
Hey Brian, yeah helps with moisture release, any trapped will be a problem.
I work the hash by hand then rub into longer shape to let moisture evaporate evenly. Can change shape later to whatever you want.

S’up @Lowded118

Long time bud. Good to see you joining the party. All your gear looks awesome! I think you’re going to like squishing stuff.

I got my new rig today from Puffing Bird. It works well.

They gave me some freebies. Two tiny grinders (never seen anything like them), two tiny silicone containers, and a one-hitter. Oh, and some slaps...I speak the lingo dude. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I would hit that hash and make it scream like Janis.

I have not had a dab in about 5 days, been busy. just pressed 1/8 of afghani a friend grew, it's really blonde and creamy....no pics tonight sorry....about to take it to 11.

For all the squishers....

Concentrates and Ingredients tray...

WP_20190806_12_51_09_Rich_LI.jpg

Mmmmmm.... Choicalicious.......
drooooooollllllllll........
What do you do with your hash? Care to share what it is?

@Grandpa Tokin
You got those two blue and white large silicone jars filled up yet.
I started putting Rosin in one of mine the other day,
Four 7 gram pucks and it looks like just a drop in the bucket! :) I'm going to need a bigger tent to grow more. I just sold my trap making equipment and all my wire so now I have a 12 X 20 insulated, heated and AC metal building sitting empty. Fuck I live in the wrong state.
Oh well it is what it is. If I can keep my average weight in all my grows I should have enough cannabis to squish 2/3rds for editables/vaping and a 1/3rd for combusting.

@Grandpa Tokin
You got those two blue and white large silicone jars filled up yet.
I started putting Rosin in one of mine the other day,
Four 7 gram pucks and it looks like just a drop in the bucket! :) I'm going to need a bigger tent to grow more. I just sold my trap making equipment and all my wire so now I have a 12 X 20 insulated, heated and AC metal building sitting empty. Fuck I live in the wrong state.
Oh well it is what it is. If I can keep my average weight in all my grows I should have enough cannabis to squish 2/3rds for editables/vaping and a 1/3rd for combusting.

LOL! Mine are still empty. It would take a heck of a lot of rosin to fill those bad boys. Basically I’m using them to decarb/mix.

A 12x20 building like that would be perfect. I wish now I would’ve made my grow space much bigger. I have a veg room and a flower room, both are only 5x6. The nice thing is I have water right there where the rooms are. I wish I had a breeding area now.

I love it @Preston9mm :woohoo:

Did you move that chop saw to the floor to squish stuff? LOL! Looks good to me.
I'm being lazy.... I've been putting off building a workbench for months now...
:thumb:

I'm starting to get the hang of it, heating with a torch, but I'm ready for these heated plates to show up already. LoL

Just because it "can" be done, doesn't mean it won't be a bitch to do. LoL

I'm ready for quick & easy pressing.

Roasted my dab nail today too.... had to order up a nectar collector....
:roorrip:

Shit.... when it's all said & done, I'll be tossing all the pucks into some Everclear to soak.
:thumb:

Definitely! I’m going to try an Everclear run this week. My wife and I are in Spokane, WA for a day or two.

Back
Top Bottom