Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

LOL! I just watched a vid of Jagger working out after his arterial stint procedure. He’s still in good shape.

Yes he is. Having a stent inserted is a virtually painless procedure. They keep you hospitalized for a few days so the incision into the artery can heal. If it opens up, you only have minutes left. I had one inserted back in 2001.

Mmmm...Purple trainwreck...

Click below!

So today went to the Dr. in the city, so that gave me an opportunity to stop by my favorite glass/head shop. Done biz with them for many years, know the owner and his wife, great folks and he makes some great glass.

So I am talking to the owner and said I was making some Rosin and only had a straw that I had bought at his place when I got my Dabpress. He walked over to one of the shelves picked up this rig and said you need this. I looked at the price, $90 and said maybe later don't want to spend that amount now. He said, Oh Dude, no I will let you have this for 50, has both the bong and the banger included. One of his artist made this one, so he has to pay him for it, but did not mark it up.

20190522_175739 (2).jpg

I went out to the truck, got 5 joints of Cheese, came back in and gave it to him. Us Hippies have to remain in unison!

Just tried it, works well of course I had to much on the dabber so, yes I am very high. :)

Looks like it will be easy to clean, I like that!
Hits well, but not real sure I am giving it enough time to cool before adding some Rosin, can't taste it like a can with the Straw.

So today went to the Dr. in the city, so that gave me an opportunity to stop by my favorite glass/head shop. Done biz with them for many years, know the owner and his wife, great folks and he makes some great glass.

So I am talking to the owner and said I was making some Rosin and only had a straw that I had bought at his place when I got my Dabpress. He walked over to one of the shelves picked up this rig and said you need this. I looked at the price, $90 and said maybe later don't want to spend that amount now. He said, Oh Dude, no I will let you have this for 50, has both the bong and the banger included. One of his artist made this one, so he has to pay him for it, but did not mark it up.

20190522_175739 (2).jpg

I went out to the truck, got 5 joints of Cheese, came back in and gave it to him. Us Hippies have to remain in unison!

Just tried it, works well of course I had to much on the dabber so, yes I am very high. :)
Nice rig....always play with the water height in them when new.

Nice rig @gr865 that looks nice. I heat my banger with the torch for 25-30 seconds and then let it cool for 1:05 for a medium hit and 1:20 for a lower temp hit. Naturally more flavor with the lower temp. It takes a little practice/experimenting with each rig. You got a really good deal IMO.

Back
Top Bottom