Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Just a heads up guys.

Your probably already pretty stoned if your on your couch with rig in one hand and flashlight in other, and it takes you like 5 seconds to realize the torch is in the other room.

On top of things tonight.

Just a heads up guys.

Your probably already pretty stoned if your on your couch with rig in one hand and flashlight in other, and it takes you like 5 seconds to realize the torch is in the other room.

On top of things tonight.

Hey Dude, it will work just takes time, :)

Wow, I harvested in early April, I just realized this is the longest I have gone without starting a new grow. Said I was going to take a break but damn I miss all the action. I am going to hold out till July or Aug to pop some seeds but I have a couple of Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto's that I am thinking of putting outside.
I do not live in a cannabis friendly state so am very unsure. Live in a small town but live in town.
Oh, well guess I will go fishing tomorrow morning so I had better look at the inside of my eyelids. Peace out y'all

Wow, I harvested in early April, I just realized this is the longest I have gone without starting a new grow. Said I was going to take a break but damn I miss all the action. I am going to hold out till July or Aug to pop some seeds but I have a couple of Barneys Farm Pineapple Express Auto's that I am thinking of putting outside.
I do not live in a cannabis friendly state so am very unsure. Live in a small town but live in town.
Oh, well guess I will go fishing tomorrow morning so I had better look at the inside of my eyelids. Peace out y'all

Woohoo! I hope you catch a bunch.

Got one Black Tip, 30".
Skinned and cleaned I got two very nice filet's. One will get slow grilled tonight.
I like the texture of BT's and they fight well. Will only keep one if I plan on eating it right away, not freeze. So I release a lot more than I keep.
Damn I have not gotten one Flounder this year, and I do love broiled Flounder.
Have done three Rosin dabs in my new rig since I got all the fish cleaning and shit accomplished. My plans for the next few hours have been put on hold, :) I will continue with today's activities when the little things stop dancing in my head. :rofl: :passitleft: :rofl:

I feel the same way, and I cut yesterday.

As I have stated before I make FECO (Full Extracted Cannabis Oil) using the frozen method, freeze everything, buds, alcohol, containers and tools.
So I am just about to make a couple of batches, next week, as I only have maybe 10 grams left.
Today when I took the jar off the shelf to check it's volume, when first opened you get the very slightest hint of alcohol with the scent of the LSD the CO is made of. The amt of alcohol is so very small. Well I said t myself, self, let's see if this will hit. So I sat it down to get my rig ready and when I picked it back up the alcohol scent had gone and the smell of the oil had a sweet fragrance.
Consistency, the stir:
20190523_115837 (2).jpg

Color and thickness:
20190523_115926 (2).jpg

I am not sure how good it is but I started this post about 1.25 hrs ago and may finish here soon, :)
It works very well in the rig. When my GF and I do it for pleasure she does 0.2 grams, which is my daily wellness dose, so I will do 0.5 to 0.75 grams and it is a good three to four hours high. I just did a very small amount amount in the rig, about a third of what is in the above picture and have been very high now or 1.25 hrs. I like it.

Getting everything ready to make a batch, I hoping to achieve the same consistency as this batch, not to thin and not too thick. In the mornings I take a 1 ml oral syringe, draw 0.2 ml and either put it under my tongue or between my lower lip and gums. That is my wellness dose.

Awesome @gr865 I dab my alcohol extractions too. Lately I’ve been dabbing the rosin and using my trim for the alcohol extractions and capsules/edibles.

I’m planning on trying a dry ice extraction with some trim in the near future, and then press that to see what happens. I’ve seen videos but never really tried smashing kief. I have a buttload of trim all of a sudden.

How does your FECO taste alone? Suddenly, I’m wondering why I’m adding my olive oil to my decarb’d rosin. Instead of taking diluted capsules I could just take a drop or two sublingual...right?

Awesome @gr865 I dab my alcohol extractions too. Lately I’ve been dabbing the rosin and using my trim for the alcohol extractions and capsules/edibles.

I’m planning on trying a dry ice extraction with some trim in the near future, and then press that to see what happens. I’ve seen videos but never really tried smashing kief. I have a buttload of trim all of a sudden.

How does your FECO taste alone? Suddenly, I’m wondering why I’m adding my olive oil to my decarb’d rosin. Instead of taking diluted capsules I could just take a drop or two sublingual...right?

I mainly use buds in my extracts, 12 to 14 zips of bud to 2 to 4 zips of sugar leaf shake and untrimmed popcorn buds.
How do you make your extracts, hell it's in you signature I will check it out. I am a big fan of the frozen method.
Have never tried the dry ice gig. I used to do all my frozen extraction in a big cooler and used dry ice to keep the shit cold. Now I use a upright freezer move stuff off the lower selves and put that in the cooler, then use the bottom of the freezer to make my oil.

How does it taste, hummm, strong, a hint of chemical, but overall it is not bad. When taking my daily maintenance dose 0.2 ml I prefer doing it straight under the tongue, rather than diluting it with another oil and taking in a veg cap. Now when I did the 90 grams in 60 days I was diluting one to one with coconut oil and filled 00 caps. I began taking 0.5 grams/day, then 1 gram, then 2 grams and near the end of my protocol I was doing 3 grams a day or six caps, two in the morning, then every 4 hours take one and at night take two. Needless to say I slept a lot. :)

I believe Rosin would be too thick alone. I plan on keeping the Rosin clean and smoke it, and continue making the oil but also begin smoking some of it.

OK, one happy camper here!

Went out to the freezer to start arranging things for making FECO next week. Also wanted to check weights of what I have. Pull the 13 gallon plastic bag had 5 bags of popcorn buds, lower growth buds I was too lazy to fuck with and a couple of bags of nice buds. Total weight 19.4 zips. Also there are 6 bags of sugar leaf/small bud trim and a few just shake bags.
So, I am looking at the 5 bags of buds and said what the fuck, there was this bag, 4.7 zips of Barneys Farm LSD in the batch.
20190523_162815.jpg

This is part of the Monster Crop grow that I knew was going into oil so it was never cured, taken from drying rack straight into the freezer. Well since getting the the press and finding out how good and bountiful the LSD was I pull this bag and replaced it with 4 zips of cured cheese that was in jars.

Then again checking out the frozen stash for oil I see this bag, 3 plus zips of dried but uncured Cheese.
20190523_162841.jpg

Again some very nice fresh frozen buds from the last Cheese grow.

The 7 zip total.
20190523_163231.jpg

I replace this 7 zips with 5 zips of dried and cured Cheese giving me a total of 17.5 zips of buds to make oil from next week.

So I am going to have a lot more smokable bud than I anticipated. after taken 7 and replacing 5 I have over 2.5 lbs. I will take a pound out to make more FECO, then keep about 10 zips to smoke till my next grow. That is going to leave me 14 zips to play with the press. May not use it all for Rosin, may make more FECO.

Now I am going to make pucks from these two bags and start pressing.

This is the one I'll be getting for $280, my drooling when I come here is OUT OF HAND lol

Looks nice. More info please.

Please post some pictures when you start squeezing Brian.

This is either a spare freezer or you never go to Costco!

I have three freezers, the one with the fridge, a 22 cf stand-up and a 18 cf chest. And yes I go to Sams club.
I will be using the 22 cf stand-up, I am at the lowest point I have been in awhile in all freezers so will remove the stuff from the 22 and relocate then I will have all the room I need to do the wash in the freezer.

Back
Top Bottom