Grandpa Likes To Squeeze Stuff: Solventless Extracts, Rosin, Pressed Here!

Check this one out... :cheesygrinsmiley:
OGKH @ 180
ACD2FB6F-E3EF-4874-A6D2-7DD5364851A9.jpeg
E819D75A-1CC7-4054-BBBE-56A078525577.jpeg
A2F2DDE7-F1D5-4670-BB36-81290F30EE5D.jpeg

Tasty looking . looks like you had a blow out.

I have not pressed in a few days and am out of rosin. Harvesting at the moment....so anyway, I figured I had two choices this morning. Little bit of flower I have left or hit the sift stash. Big ole glass pipe of sift with a touch of flower to hold it together....have not done that in about 8 months.

I just turned it up to 11.

I have not pressed in a few days and am out of rosin. Harvesting at the moment....so anyway, I figured I had two choices this morning. Little bit of flower I have left or hit the sift stash. Big ole glass pipe of sift with a touch of flower to hold it together....have not done that in about 8 months.

I just turned it up to 11.
I hear ya! :high-five:
:lot-o-toke:
1574363022705.png

Quick question everyone as I need a little advice. I’m going to make some hard candy for my mum tomorrow as she has just started her chemotherapy yesterday and she’s not in a good place. I need to know how much rosin I should use in ratio to candy. I want to start low but not so low it’s ineffective. Any info is massively appreciated.

Quick question everyone as I need a little advice. I’m going to make some hard candy for my mum tomorrow as she has just started her chemotherapy yesterday and she’s not in a good place. I need to know how much rosin I should use in ratio to candy. I want to start low but not so low it’s ineffective. Any info is massively appreciated.

I think maybe @Old Salt had a formula for that?

Sorry @Old Salt if I am wrong about that... :ciao:

@Preston9mm or @Dutchman1990 both have what your looking for !

Make them all weak, she can always do more than one.

I have no way to test the quality of the Rosin so I just base it on yield (quantity).
I use two packs of 7 oz (198 grams) hard candies, melt to crack (350 degrees F), let it cool to 250 degrees then whip in the Decarbed Rosin.

My last Rosin hard candies I used 15 grams (15,000 mg) of Rosin. The molds I use to make the candies are 1/3 inch cubed and will make 320 each. This amount of Rosin and candy makes about 250 candies, so that comes to about 60 mg per candy.

What cancer does she have, candies may not be the answer?

Let's talk about her condition and come up with the right protocol for her.

Make them all weak, she can always do more than one.

I have no way to test the quality of the Rosin so I just base it on yield (quantity).
I use two packs of 7 oz (198 grams) hard candies, melt to crack (350 degrees F), let it cool to 250 degrees then whip in the Decarbed Rosin.

My last Rosin hard candies I used 15 grams (15,000 mg) of Rosin. The molds I use to make the candies are 1/3 inch cubed and will make 320 each. This amount of Rosin and candy makes about 250 candies, so that comes to about 60 mg per candy.

What cancer does she have, candies may not be the answer?

Let's talk about her condition and come up with the right protocol for her.
Thanks G, she has been diagnosed with bowel cancer which she has had surgery to remove. It hadn’t spread but they found some cancer cells in 3 of 15 lymph nodes tested. She’s having 3 to 4 sessions of chemotherapy just to make sure it’s gone. I want to use some cannabis to ease the sickness and hopefully stimulate her appetite after each session.

Hey @Lewydeville ... shoot ne a pm if you need info on infusing hard candy. Only done it a few times, but I can point you the right direction...
Will do Preston, thanks mate. I’ll go get everything tomorrow and hit you up for your recipe. Appreciate this guys.

I would definitely suggest making them on the mild side and allow her to dose as she finds needed.
Would an RSO regimen be good for her for long term upkeep!
I’ve discussed that with mum as I make RSO for my sister and dad. She’s agreed to it but worried about being lethargic all the time so I’m going to use my Tangie to make the first batch as it’s 100% Sativa. I’ve also thought about making THCa capsules as when eaten they won’t make her high but I need to read up more on the benefits of that. Thanks Dutch.

Keep some CBD oil/weed or black peppercorns on hand in case the Tangie makes her a bit racy/paranoid.
Will do Shed thanks for the tip. I definitely don’t want to put her off first try. Thinking about it I might make two different batches using an indica and see which she prefers.

Back
Top Bottom