Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

Looking great in the garden GT! :passitleft:

I’m having a rough time with my back. It’s not getting better and it’s starting to worry me a little. I haven’t worked out for over a week and it’s killing me. This is more in my hips and I’m hoping I didn’t damage something. I’m fucking falling apart at the seams. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just doing daily chores is a pain. That’s not good.

It’s going to be a very nice day here though...weather wise. Have a great day!

I’m having a rough time with my back. It’s not getting better and it’s starting to worry me a little. I haven’t worked out for over a week and it’s killing me. This is more in my hips and I’m hoping I didn’t damage something. I’m fucking falling apart at the seams. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just doing daily chores is a pain. That’s not good.

It’s going to be a very nice day here though...weather wise. Have a great day!

That blows GT! Sorry to hear that. Any chance you can jump in a hot tub to loosen up or something, or do you feel this is past all that?

About the only "remedy" I've ever been exposed to is alkaline water made by expensive water filtration systems, but I see they came down on Amazon starting at about $500. The only brand I've ever drank was Kangen which I think is synonymous in that industry and last I checked, those machines (10 years ago) were about $4k.

Anyways, drinking alkaline water does wondrous things in your body. For me, it grew back a gnarly fingernail that I lost many years prior. It might be what you need, but even if not it is still super healthy to drink.

About the only "remedy" I've ever been exposed to is alkaline water made by expensive water filtration systems, but I see they came down on Amazon starting at about $500. The only brand I've ever drank was Kangen which I think is synonymous in that industry and last I checked, those machines (10 years ago) were about $4k.

Anyways, drinking alkaline water does wondrous things in your body. For me, it grew back a gnarly fingernail that I lost many years prior. It might be what you need, but even if not it is still super healthy to drink.

Thanks! Doing some reading now.

FWIW, I looked on Enagic's site this morn and holy shit, those machines have the same prices. I used to have some friends in DC and NYC that had these machines and when I would go visit them, I'd bring home 5 gallons of 10.5 PH to consume throughout the days. It's great stuff and almost has a similar effect in my body as downing an ice cold Pediolyte, minus the burst of energy. The alka water hydrates the tissues in your appendages in a way that you can subtly feel, it's weird. I believe it helps transport O2 in us. If I can get my money right after I expand my grow, I want to get a machine as my body has been winding down over the past few months and I feel like it's about to shit out on me. IDK if I want to risk $500 on a chinese knock off on Amazon. Maybe I'll get a cheapo and test it out for a week then send it back if need be.

Edit - have you ever downed an ice cold petiolyte? Walmart has generic bottles for like $3 and the real brand for $5. That's great stuff too!

Back
Top Bottom