Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

The Fish and Game just had to bring wolves back....well they brought the wrong species back. More aggressive, bigger packs n then protected them til they over run everything. Then to top it off they made it bucks only on the deer, bulls only on the elk n now we have a bunch of 4 legged furry lesbians running around! Hardly any bulls or bucks left except people's pets on private property.

I love having them around. I’m lucky they like traveling through my little place. I have to keep the weed away from them though. If I don’t they will eat everything:

You are looking at a set of antlers returned on St. Patties day 2017. They were left on the ground 10 ft from where picture was taken. (150ft from where picked up) The 100 ft extension cord disappeared near the end of Jan. 2017 at the end of my blueberry row of bushes. It was running through the blueberries to my battery charger in the greenhouse where my tractor and dozer are stored. The fencing, posts and area were trashed. Then in February my neighbors game cam pick him up wearing and being scared by the cord and stuff. Forward a month :woohoo:when he dropped one side he had to gore the ground to free up the other side.:meditate:
Wonder what Bugs and Mickey are smokin?

You are looking at a set of antlers returned on St. Patties day 2017. They were left on the ground 10 ft from where picture was taken. (150ft from where picked up) The 100 ft extension cord disappeared near the end of Jan. 2017 at the end of my blueberry row of bushes. It was running through the blueberries to my battery charger in the greenhouse where my tractor and dozer are stored. The fencing, posts and area were trashed. Then in February my neighbors game cam pick him up wearing and being scared by the cord and stuff. Forward a month :woohoo:when he dropped one side he had to gore the ground to free up the other side.:meditate:

Quite the story and trophy friend! :high-five:
:passitleft:

Morning GT. Busy in the Mother room! Nice.

It’s a little too busy for me. I may have ‘bitten off more than I can chew...’ But I’ll figure it out. This fall will be fun flowering each one of them, and having a choice. I’m looking forward to it. I’ve spent way too much time alone with GG4. She’s a mean one. :rofl:

@Marzbadrock wow! She looks good. She’ll stretch a bit more, but that looks nice. I hope you like her. I won’t get to flower inside until fall. I’m looking forward to it though. The ones you gave me are very healthy and ready to go.

I’m having a rough time with my back. It’s not getting better and it’s starting to worry me a little. I haven’t worked out for over a week and it’s killing me. This is more in my hips and I’m hoping I didn’t damage something. I’m fucking falling apart at the seams. :cheesygrinsmiley: Just doing daily chores is a pain. That’s not good.

It’s going to be a very nice day here though...weather wise. Have a great day!

Get that back rested brother. Hope you get to feeling better! Let me know if you want a sample of my topical to try!

That’s right behind my barn. It’s nice and shady. There’s usually 3 of them. They like to hang out there.

Wonder why there were only 2 of them....hmmm.....wonder why gramps back is hurting. Gramps, were you feeling spry and took revenge for that attack on your outdoor GG4 from last year?

On a serious note.....sorry for not hooking up with you out there while I was on vacation. We had unexpected company with us on our trip and some family drama that just made things way more difficult than it should have been. Next time, when I don't have to deal with any additional extended family members.

It’s a little too busy for me. I may have ‘bitten off more than I can chew...’ But I’ll figure it out. This fall will be fun flowering each one of them, and having a choice. I’m looking forward to it. I’ve spent way too much time alone with GG4. She’s a mean one. :rofl:
She might be mean but she's your mean! Variety is the spice though. I like to pick what my whim has in mind that moment. I do also like to go heavy and light thc days so I don't get too resistant (like I am today) Oh well. Depends on pain management that day.

Back
Top Bottom