Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

She might be mean but she's your mean! Variety is the spice though. I like to pick what my whim has in mind that moment. I do also like to go heavy and light thc days so I don't get too resistant (like I am today) Oh well. Depends on pain management that day.

Exactly! My tolerance is threw the roof again, at the moment. I really like having a good variety though. It’ll be a good winter.

Get that back rested brother. Hope you get to feeling better! Let me know if you want a sample of my topical to try!

Wonder why there were only 2 of them....hmmm.....wonder why gramps back is hurting. Gramps, were you feeling spry and took revenge for that attack on your outdoor GG4 from last year?

On a serious note.....sorry for not hooking up with you out there while I was on vacation. We had unexpected company with us on our trip and some family drama that just made things way more difficult than it should have been. Next time, when I don't have to deal with any additional extended family members.

Yo! No issues. I know how it is when you’re visiting relatives and traveling. Never enough time. I’m happy you guys are safe and sound.

That DDA looks great, and would look even better with dingo spit...oh well :).
but not during the shed.
They named an entire time period after me? Nice!
Dont mind my old dirty homemade drain table, after 15 years of abuse it has seen better days!
Your drain table has the same linoleum as my old kitchen floor, also changed out after 15 years of abuse! Now it's oak boards to match the rest of the house, but they already look like shit from the water one gets on kitchen floors. Oh well!

Yeah but we needed some Stank time on the trip and I was counting on your visit to make up that part of the trip. Sacrifices right.....next time!

No worries. I ain’t going anywhere.

Thats epic GT! Im envious of people that have abundance of wildlife in their yard. People don't understand how I can go wonder around the woods by myself from sunrise to sunset for 10 weeks straight. I love getting baked, watching the wildlife, even the bugs! I even made friends with a chipmunk. He really enoys my moms oatmeal raisin cookies, every day he'd show up for his snack. I swear you could see his eyes light up n brain start turning the first time i give him a raisin. Last year was my best year hunting n I never took a single shot. It's not the kill that makes the hunt, it's the journey!

Back
Top Bottom