Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I understand. You gotta do it. I wish I had the testing lab.
Way I figure it I can pound nails 60 hours a week, be in constant physical pain, be broke during the winter n never get ahead.
Or i can do something i love, feel great, deal with customers that are always happy, give away half the money i get n still be ahead of the game. Maybe even give some work to others.

Way I figure it I can pound nails 60 hours a week, be in constant physical pain, be broke during the winter n never get ahead.
Or i can do something i love, feel great, deal with customers that are always happy, give away half the money i get n still be ahead of the game. Maybe even give some work to others.
That’s what I’m talking about! I love it! You have the right attitude bud. I’m always available if you need employees down south. :cheesygrinsmiley:

Reminds me of something my grandpa used to say. “You can pound a million nails and never be called a carpenter...but suck one dick...!”:rofl:

Yes they are
Would you by any chance have the full report with the terms for the BCP? I just got my hands back on the cut and I started another seed for it to seed what treasures might be found. I am very curious about the terp profile for the BCP. Thanks in advance!

Would you by any chance have the full report with the terms for the BCP? I just got my hands back on the cut and I started another seed for it to seed what treasures might be found. I am very curious about the terp profile for the BCP. Thanks in advance!
Yes I do! Keep in mind this grow was a shitshow. I think everything across the board was severely affected. Get that full report up momentarily.

Chest day. I also pushed the earth 200 times during my 45 minute walk. I feel pretty good for an old dude. Get off the couch beeyotch! :headbanger:

Tiny little flowers beginning to form on day 12. Enjoy and be safe please!

Looking good Grandpa T! It's been awhile since I've occupied my seat in the back corner so I hope you don't mind me just jumping back in all abruptly and everything. Lol! But I do come baring gifts...
*lights a fatty* Been puffing on something called Royale w/Cheese (MAC × Royal Goo) Its pretty tasty. Grew it out at the end of last year.
Guess I'll just pass it to the left....you know the rest. Lol!

Back
Top Bottom