Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

That stretch is so cool. It's like a new plant is growing out of an old one!
full

It's true about pH. I have an rather advance meter at home its one we discarded at work. Used it one dwc grow and was very meticulous when feeding. Now im back in my old school grow style with feel and looking at the plants instead. Maybe why this is called having green fingers. I know its more carefully when you run dwc. But you gotta love soil. :cool:

Btw how are you going to celebrate 4/20? It's coming up rather fast now. At the moment I'm a loner stoner so it's going to be by my self. :ganjamon:

At the moment I'm a loner stoner so it's going to be by my self. :ganjamon:

Hey weeds and anyone else interested haha, there's been a little chatter about doing a 4/20 live stream on Instagram. Possibly sessions for different time zones.

That stretch is so cool. It's like a new plant is growing out of an old one!

I know right? They are going to get huge.

It's true about pH. I have an rather advance meter at home its one we discarded at work. Used it one dwc grow and was very meticulous when feeding. Now im back in my old school grow style with feel and looking at the plants instead. Maybe why this is called having green fingers. I know its more carefully when you run dwc. But you gotta love soil. :cool:

Btw how are you going to celebrate 4/20? It's coming up rather fast now. At the moment I'm a loner stoner so it's going to be by my self. :ganjamon:

I’m staying on the farm. Probably get stoned by myself too.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA - GrandpaT you're HIGHlarious! Don't ever change, :hug:

LOL! Thanks G.

Hey weeds and anyone else interested haha, there's been a little chatter about doing a 4/20 live stream on Instagram. Possibly sessions for different time zones.

That would be cool...if I knew how to use the instagrams... :slide:
Seriously, that would be fun.

Haha. That's funny. I'm one of those really old school hill billies that don't have FB nor Instagram... :rofl:

You and me both.

I got an Instagram only after I joined here. No FB either. I hear ya.

I might have to try it.

Man you're just not right. I mean that in a positive hilarious sense. You're really making me want to switch to or at least try DWC.

LOL! Once you have that thought you’re bound to get wet. You’ll love it.

Yeah I found that out too. What is handy about the airstone / pump setup is if you live in an area where there is the odd power out like I do. The rwdc without airstones have drooping plants within an hour. The airstone ones can hold out much longer. Had a plant stand in water for 2 days and no drooping.

I don't know if I could get mine to blow in the hose long enough to keep um alive...

Can't wait to see what you end up with off these girls......looking good in the neighborhood!!!! :rollit::volcano-smiley:

Me too! She’s always a pleasure to grow. The amount of trichs on these girls will amaze everyone.

Yeah, grandpa have a slick operation going on. :thumb:

Thanks. It pretty much runs itself now,

I don't know if I could get mine to blow in the hose long enough to keep um alive...

I’m not touching that...

I just had a guy, who’s only grown one plant—and it was pathetic—try to tell me how to get a better harvest by slicing buds in half at week 5. I thought he was joking, but he was serious. Some people...

Back
Top Bottom