Grandpa Tokin’s Perpetual

I walked until I got to the right distance...4.20 miles. :headbanger:

View media item 1737231
I respect your dedication to make healthy choices, for science of course.

1576687554612.png

Pushup day. The earth has once again been adjusted back onto its correct orbit. I don’t mind doing it for humanity so no need to send me free weed...yet. :headbanger:

GT was puled over for speeding the other day. GT let the officer off with a warning.

Pushup day. The earth has once again been adjusted back onto its correct orbit. I don’t mind doing it for humanity so no need to send me free weed...yet. :headbanger:
Earth is thus once again aligned with its axis!
Boy do I hope so I’m tired of winter starting in October, and April showers in February sucks !

I have no plans for this beautiful Sunday. Slept-in and had a nice breakfast. I’ve been doing dabs of rosin since then. Couch potato day. :love:

Not here. I baked bread this morning. Don't tell Dutchman1990, but I'm making the Bitterballen now.

I've been giving serious thought lately to learn how to make my own pizza dough to make calzones and strombollis with. All this bread talk got my wheels spinning.

I've been giving serious thought lately to learn how to make my own pizza dough to make calzones and strombollis with. All this bread talk got my wheels spinning.

Bread machine is fantastic for pizza dough

Great for bread too, just don't cooking the machine, do that in the oven

Back
Top Bottom