Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Personally, I'd supercrop all the tall ones and not lessen the light to the the lower ones. Even the canopy rather than raise the lights.

I hear ya. I’m going to do a little of both. I think I have them too close, even for the mids. Like I said, didn’t have this problem with the GG. I appreciate your help!

Good morning sunshine! It’s Day 26 and everything is looking a little better. The ones I pinched are already turning towards the light and the canopy is a little more evened, although not perfect, by a long shot. It’s okay, I’ve been in much worse situations before. I really thought I knew these lights from the last grow...that’s not the case. I learned that each plant/strain can be affected differently...duh! SMH. Have a great day friends!

Charlie Mike, Out!

207873FC-0F29-474C-A83C-C01EA8BF0ADC.jpeg

500A5EE7-C14A-4BF1-ADA4-7E55AC7F8DA0.jpeg

63319042-46A6-4735-8E80-87730A4C94E5.jpeg

D41923D4-385C-4043-A80F-E2C02C09F555.jpeg

B90987BA-B5F1-471F-AF51-2EB690406935.jpeg

The Glue clones (technically not clones anymore. I’m just sentimental) got their first haircut and first topping last night. That should help slow the internodal stretch and force side branching growth. Should’ve already been done, but I wanted to make sure they were doing well.

32175F09-3DA9-471F-AD10-CCE0F648C31B.jpeg

The AK is almost ready for another trim. I’ve pretty much decided to throw this girl into flower in a week or so...depending on if I can rig another light and the space in the flower room. I want to make room for Stankberry. :tokin:

CFDCB6F8-B588-4FBB-B0F0-92C080A98262.jpeg

I gotta ask GT, whats a Stankberry and wheres it from?

I took my two top pain killing meds for my back and crossed them hoping for a killer pain killing strain with the yields of ATF (heavy yielder). Extremely vigorous growers at this point. Some people can be overpowered by the ATF strain (Doesn't do that to me) so I am hoping the laidback nature of the Blueberry will reduce that tendency for others.

The ATF is a predominant Sativa with great medicinal value and then of course Blueberry, which out of what I have grown thus far is my favorite Indica (doesn't overpower me and KO me....provides great pain relief and allows me to stay functional). And with that.....Stankberry was born and exceeding my expectations at the early stage of growth.

I’m really looking forward to popping a few of your beans Van. I’m going to try to get some started this weekend. The Stankberry is a priority, but I’ll get to the others in time. I wish now I had made my grow bigger. At the time I was paranoid. Once I got my medical card I realized I could’ve gone bigger. Oh well. They will be germinated eventually.

Re: Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

I gotta ask GT, whats a Stankberry and wheres it from?
ATF x Blueberry. Stank genetics.

Edit. Sorry guess I answered that too late.

Hey grandpa!

Hope your staying warm. Looks like warmer weather on the way here which will be nice. Can't wait for some lake pics again!

Plants look really great so far. The bleaching isn't too bad and it looks like snapping them over will work. Swagg had a bit on his and snipped it off. I wonder if you have tried the "back building" technique which actually uses a snip of the tip to form more uniform buds. I could never justify doing it on a perfectly healthy top, but maybe one of the sun burn victims could make a good candidate?

Just a thought my friend. Hope all has been as good as your plants look! Have a great day buddy :ganjamon:

I took my two top pain killing meds for my back and crossed them hoping for a killer pain killing strain with the yields of ATF (heavy yielder). Extremely vigorous growers at this point. Some people can be overpowered by the ATF strain (Doesn't do that to me) so I am hoping the laidback nature of the Blueberry will reduce that tendency for others.

The ATF is a predominant Sativa with great medicinal value and then of course Blueberry, which out of what I have grown thus far is my favorite Indica (doesn't overpower me and KO me....provides great pain relief and allows me to stay functional). And with that.....Stankberry was born and exceeding my expectations at the early stage of growth.

Wow, theres been some thought put into that Van. Nice job. Sounds like it could be a winner.

Once I got my medical card I realized I could've gone bigger.

Up here you go to the doctor who prescribes medical cannabis in the form of "number of grams per day". You can either buy the prescribed amount from a licensed producer or apply to Health Canada for an ACMPR registration number (license to grow). The license to grow is issued based on the number of grams per day you have been prescribed. It states, how many plants you can have, how much you can be in possession of outside your grow area, and how much dry cannabis you can have in storage at your grow site.

Just curious, how does the system work in your state?

Up here you go to the doctor who prescribes medical cannabis in the form of "number of grams per day". You can either buy the prescribed amount from a licensed producer or apply to Health Canada for an ACMPR registration number (license to grow). The license to grow is issued based on the number of grams per day you have been prescribed. It states, how many plants you can have, how much you can be in possession of outside your grow area, and how much dry cannabis you can have in storage at your grow site.

Just curious, how does the system work in your state?

Very similar, but different. :tokin:

Here, I pay a doctor $140 (I get a $10 discount because I’m a veteran) for a recommendation. Once the doctor signs I then send the paperwork to the State, with $5 so they can issue a card. It takes about 4 weeks and the card arrives in the mail. At the time you fill out the paperwork you must decide if you will grow your own or get your meds from a dispensary. The card is good for one year.

If you choose the dispensary then you must have the dispensary signature also, and you can only buy your meds from that dispensary once you get your card. You can change dispensaries anytime, but you must have the signature of the old and new dispensaries and send in new paperwork to the State.

If you grow, you must own your own property or get landlord permission to grow. You can have 12 plants in veg and 4 in flower, but no more than 1oz of usable medicine on hand. :tokin:

1 year re-registration here too. But the grow permit and its limits are derived from a formula the federal gov't has developed based on the number of grams per day prescribed by the doctor.

In my case my ACMPR registration, based on a 3 gram per day prescription, allows me this:
  • 11 plants indoor "or" 4 plants outdoor ( no rules on veg or flowering)
  • 30 days x 3 grams/day = 90 grams possession
  • 2.5 pounds of dry cannabis in storage

Similar other rules like owning your own house. No portion of your property can touch a schoolyard, playground etc.

Back
Top Bottom