Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

That's way too funny. Well it's pretty obvious your "friend" grows some serious fire....

I had a similar experience with my brother and his friends one nights after a college football game. He says this is what me and my friends smoke is that cool? I said yeah, but can I show you what I smoke with my friends? Needless to say he called the next weekend looking for some, and never went back.

Point being, You probably just changed your friends life for the better :laughtwo: :ganjamon:

Gather round kiddies! It's story time!

I saw an old friend at the local hardware store...it's where all the old guys hang and tell lies. Anyway, I was in mid-lie when I spotted him. We caught up in the store for a few and then he mentioned going to his place to smoke a doobie. I had to get back to my shop and tend a fire–which gave me time to roll a fatty of my Glue–so I told him I'd meet him there in about an hour.

I rolled a huge cone of the Glue and headed over to his place. He has a decent home with a cozy den where he does his smoking (tobacco and weed). It's got a nice wood stove in there so it's comfy. Well, I get all settled and he breaks out his rolling tray and starts breaking up some schwagg...DOH! I'm sitting there thinking to myself, "Self, this is uncomfortable...how do I not offend him by telling him I don't smoke crap?"

Suddenly it came to me! I said, "dude, I already have one rolled." He was like, "Oh, cool!"

So, I fired up the doob and got it going real nice. Probably getting three or four nice hits before passing it to him. He made a few comments on the taste, the smoke, the smell, etc. He handed the joint back to me and I noticed it was still close to 3/4 of a full cone. I chuckled to myself and took a few more hits. As I was attempting to pass it back to him, he waved me off...asking me, "WTF is in that man? LOL!

Needless to say, he wants to know where I got it. I had to lie and tell him a friend grew it. LMAO!

Moral of the story? You know you're spoiled when you only take green hits! LOL!
" I can get it but it's $500 an oz."

Good morning! It’s Day 24 and everything seems okay to me. I noticed a tiny bit of growth on bud sites and I’m hoping all stretching has ceased. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

B8B76C1B-A265-4001-AFB0-D77F864A2BCB.jpeg

3E288C4E-DD7A-42E3-A8F9-12E794BBC269.jpeg

8AD2CF68-0583-44F5-BC90-899561A35DE1.jpeg

990EC876-D9E3-4E2B-8BF6-498EA7E12F65.jpeg

BD1D942E-C499-4B23-98EA-09C41F2CD876.jpeg

7C132CB0-BB6B-4FA6-BC08-82968742EF6E.jpeg

C55FC5A4-73A6-409E-AA13-2663D3D8DC99.jpeg

Looking stellar GT. I have a question about your veg buckets, did you add the elbow and blue tube water level indicator? If so could you point me in the right direction on what materials you used? And did you drill a hole for your air tube? Mine are fed through the 6” basket which seems it might be problematic down the road...

Looking stellar GT. I have a question about your veg buckets, did you add the elbow and blue tube water level indicator? If so could you point me in the right direction on what materials you used? And did you drill a hole for your air tube? Mine are fed through the 6” basket which seems it might be problematic down the road...

A few of my older buckets came already done. I think I got them off eBay. The other ones I made. It’s really just a sight level tube. My newest ones don’t even have a sight tube. They’re just plain buckets. I just lift the lid slightly, slide it over, and look inside to see how much is in there/needed. A sight tube isn’t really necessary IMHO. However, it took me two years of DWC to figure that out...

I do drill a hole for the air tube.

Lot of 25 Rubber Grommets 1/2" Inch Inside Diameter - Fits 3/4" Panel Holes

1666382705779.png

Hydro Flow Barbed Elbow 1/2 Inch, Bag of 10

1666382722074.png

A few of my older buckets came already done. I think I got them off eBay. The other ones I made. It’s really just a sight level tube. My newest ones don’t even have a sight tube. They’re just plain buckets. I just lift the lid slightly, slide it over, and look inside to see how much is in there/needed. A sight tube isn’t really necessary IMHO. However, it took me two years of DWC to figure that out...

I do drill a hole for the air tube.

Lot of 25 Rubber Grommets 1/2" Inch Inside Diameter - Fits 3/4" Panel Holes

Hydro Flow Barbed Elbow 1/2 Inch, Bag of 10

Thanks for the response and the links friend! Have a great day GT

That was the best story GrandpaT!!! I still remember the last one too.

I always had a special place in my heart for my Granddad and now I know why. I thought those lies were REAL...hahahahaha. Especially when he brought back a toilet seat from vegas that had money in it. So now I know where all the stories come from. :love:

I can't believe the amount of trich's already on your leaves. :)

Now I'm wantin to use buckets again I had very good luck with mine. Been amassing hose, fittings, air stones, pumps air and water, even got those perty bucket top baskets. Plants look great

Good morning! It's Day 24 and everything seems okay to me. I noticed a tiny bit of growth on bud sites and I'm hoping all stretching has ceased. Have a great day and thanks for stopping by!

B8B76C1B-A265-4001-AFB0-D77F864A2BCB.jpeg

3E288C4E-DD7A-42E3-A8F9-12E794BBC269.jpeg

8AD2CF68-0583-44F5-BC90-899561A35DE1.jpeg

990EC876-D9E3-4E2B-8BF6-498EA7E12F65.jpeg

BD1D942E-C499-4B23-98EA-09C41F2CD876.jpeg

7C132CB0-BB6B-4FA6-BC08-82968742EF6E.jpeg

C55FC5A4-73A6-409E-AA13-2663D3D8DC99.jpeg
Lookin niceee pops look at the frost

I also cut the top section off of a black bucket so about three inches goes inside the reservior bucket. I make holes in that one for equipment lines/wires/observation/drawing test samples. It also increases the "head space" between the basket and reservior liquid.

Great story. Great plants. You're bloody great mate!

Hey what's Schwag? Is that when fuckwits mix tobacco into their mull?

Thanks bud! Schwag is crappy weed, grown by fuckwits... :tokin:

That was the best story GrandpaT!!! I still remember the last one too.

I always had a special place in my heart for my Granddad and now I know why. I thought those lies were REAL...hahahahaha. Especially when he brought back a toilet seat from vegas that had money in it. So now I know where all the stories come from. :love:

I can't believe the amount of trich's already on your leaves. :)

Hahaha! Thanks G! Thanks for brightening this place up too.

Lookin niceee pops look at the frost

Thanks Jack!

I also cut the top section off of a black bucket so about three inches goes inside the reservior bucket. I make holes in that one for equipment lines/wires/observation/drawing test samples. It also increases the "head space" between the basket and reservior liquid.

Interesting. You got pictures? That sounds cool.

Back
Top Bottom