Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Hahaha! I’m trying not to complain...much. I had to make some rosin today. I’ve got it down now. I can have it completed in less than an hour, including heating the blocks.

Daammmn! Well done!

Good morning! We’re still flushing—probably for another week or so—the buds are filling out a tiny bit more. Calyx swell is happening for sure. I’m optimistic at this point.

I’m wanting to try this stuff more and more everyday. The aroma when you touch a branch is very nice. Frost level is on point for sure. Probably make some killer oil. Anyway, I sincerely hope each of you have a wonderful day.

Grandpa Glue jungle!

What? Video! I didn’t get my hair done or nothin... :p

I look forward to seeing it newty. I hope you have a wonderful day as well.
Don't be lying to that poor girl gramps, you ain't got no hair left you bald oaf!!

Congrats on the big nom there g-pa! Well deserved indeed!

Dude that picture of the Rosin dripping onto the silicone Matt had me...
:drool::drool::drool:

Congrats on the big nom there g-pa! Well deserved indeed!

Dude that picture of the Rosin dripping onto the silicone Matt had me...
:drool::drool::drool:

Thanks bud. I’m getting pretty good at pressing this stuff. I wish everyone could try it.

GrandpaT - wouldn't want to miss telling you Congratulations for your MOTM, buzz light year is second to none. :)
You totally deserve to be on this list of heavy hitters. :love:
I agree... I love his pressing pictures. :love:

It made me put a press on my Amazon list. :drool:

You are a great resource to have......now if I can just drag myself up closer to your level... probably never happen. I can try though.:thumb:

You can be on something big! Think this is your french hore... =) To late to take cutlings?

LOL! I’m good. I coul reveg but I got some really good beans to try.

Man, you turn your back on those clones for two seconds! You may rarely need your 6 hairs cut but those babies...
One more thing...congrats on the MOTM nomination Grandpa! Good to be appreciated :thumb:.

Thanks! Yeah, they’ll get a haircut here real soon.

GrandpaT - wouldn't want to miss telling you Congratulations for your MOTM, buzz light year is second to none. :)
You totally deserve to be on this list of heavy hitters. :love:

There’s always so much competition. I’m just happy to be a part of it.

I agree... I love his pressing pictures. :love: It made me put a press on my Amazon list. You are a great resource to have......now if I can just drag myself up closer to your level... probably never happen. I can try though.:thumb:

You are doing the right things and it shows. This grow stuff is fun for sure. I’m just happy I can grow my own meds and be a part of the community. That’s what it’s all about IMO.

Back
Top Bottom