Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Congrats on to the nom Gramps, easy choice for me this month;) wooooooot!
Congrats GT, I agree with @newty it was an easy choice. I wonder if there will be some new laces in the prize pool?

Stop it...you’ll make me cry again. :slide:You both are too kind. I do appreciate it very much. This place is fun for me and I love that there are so many great growers. You guys make this place awesome.

Good morning 420! I can tell we are approaching harvest when I can smell that weed smell outside my shop. This one is putting off some really funky smells as you walk in the room too. Almost like some old socks Grandpa wore in high school...When you touch her though, it’s full-on perfume, but not in a good way. Too much perfume. I think she’s going to be rough to harvest, but someone’s got to do it! :ganjamon:

If I didn’t get thrown in the hospital and the devils spawn bugs didn’t showup I’d be really happy with this grow. I guess it was my turn...again. Hopefully I can go another 2.5 years without them. Although, I suppose, “it could be worse.”

I sincerely wish each of you a very happy Friday! Enjoy!

I must also say that I’m very pleased with these Timber COBs.

Beautiful ladies as always Grandpa. If nothing else your bug problem helped illustrate for the rest of us just what bugs can do. I think bugs and immediately to mind comes some munched up decrepit plant, but no! Those mofos are little life suckers draining the plants virility.

Beautiful ladies as always Grandpa. If nothing else your bug problem helped illustrate for the rest of us just what bugs can do. I think bugs and immediately to mind comes some munched up decrepit plant, but no! Those mofos are little life suckers draining the plants virility.

Yup! I know I’m going to have a hard time getting rid of them too. I’m bombing the place right after I take these down. I only have a week because I have two GG to get into flower (I don’t flower in the Summer), and I don’t want them to get bit. It is what it is. It’s all a part of growing this wonderful plant is how I look at it.

All I can recommend to anyone is don’t let someone in your grow unless you’re sure they’re clean...if you can help it.

Garden looks fantastic Gramps! Wish we could smell em brother! You are going to cause me to make a trip out your way if you aren't careful!

You and the Mrs are certainly welcome brother.

Looks like it smells great! Always keep in mind that one grower's “it could be worse” is another one's "holy shit look at how full and frosty my plants are!"

Hahaha! Actually, you are absolutely correct, shed. I need to remember back to my first couple grows. Or, even better, BEFORE my first few grows. When I would’ve paid for smoke that wouldn’t even come close to this stuff. Thanks for reminding me.

We might take you up on that the next time we go out to see my pops!

You know it man. It would be fun.

Good morning everyone! It’s looking like a lovely day here. A little chilly, but the sun is out and birds are singing. Grandpa’s going to visit some old friends that I haven’t seen in many years. They are passing close by so we’re meeting them at a hot springs resort a few hour away. It’ll be nice...

The flowers will be taken down next week sometime. Probably Wednesday, but we’ll see how they look. Here’s what’s happening this morning. I’m noticing a slight fade, and the trichomes are still looking fantastic, but the funk is real in here! Please have a wonderful day all. Enjoy!

The fan-leaf-stem-buds are looking plump and juicy! LMAO!

Grandpa Glue jungle is still wild. I’ll take a machete to them next week hopefully too.

Just got caught up. Plants are looking stellar, Gpa. Frosty as hell but I expect nothing less from your garden. Glad to see that nuking the bugs worked. I've said it before... that product saved the hides of nearly every commercial grower in my area last year. It worked where others didn't and it could be used in flower when others can't. Nobody wants neem or spinosad flavored bud! LOL

If I can get mine to look half that good, I'll be happy.....very happy. :smokin:

Back
Top Bottom