Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Just so it’s not too big that it leaks when you fill. Anything from 5/16 to 3/8 should do the job. Anything’s better than doing it one at a time. Before I found my board, I used a cereal box that I punched holes in with scissors... :cool:
I just finally ordered all my stuff to do the capsules. I have been just slurping a teaspoon down every night between 5pm and 6pm. Having the capsules will be so much easier.

LOL I am fine with the metric system with the exception of force. I can't equate the Newton Meter thing but you're right most Americans see cm and mm and run for the hills. :)
I love using the metric system for my tools. So much easier.

Whats up Pa paw im subbed in, Nice timber grow light. I just got some myself

Sweet! Glad you’re here sayno!

I just finally ordered all my stuff to do the capsules. I have been just slurping a teaspoon down every night between 5pm and 6pm. Having the capsules will be so much easier.

I’ve got intestinal issues (not all gas either :cool:) and for some reason I have a hard time with indigestion if I take too much green. Since I’ve been making capsules this way, it’s been really easy on my stomach and i seldom get the backwash...

Please pardon the intrusion. :thanks:

Since many of you stay in the grow room with blinders on, we have to spread the word somehow.

The mobile apps have been temporarily disbled, you can now access our 420% mobile friendly website via all smartphones through a browser like Google Chrome.

Please vote in the poll and subscribe to this thread for more details, discussions and updates
Brand New Forums & Gallery

For those of you needing guidance on the new gallery
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

Thank you for your patience, understanding and support, we are truly grateful.

:Namaste:

Hey GT, if you wouldn’t mind peeking in my garden when you get a chance or any other DWC gurus reading this.. I think I’m over feeding my clone leading to HOPEFULLY some serious nute staining... thinking I should change the Rez to lower PPM. After work. Would love to hear your opinion. Thanks in advance my friend

Hello friends. Sorry I’ve been absent. Gather round for another short story!

Grandpa got thrown into the hospital...Doh! Not fun, not enjoyable...not in any way, shape, or form. My old vertebrates aren’t what they used to be. So, now I’m home—thank you Jesus, hallelujah!—but still fairly immobile. It’ll take a few days to get back to half-normal...physically not mentally :smokin:.
However, my garden suffered. I go through hell and back...I fought with doctors, tooth and nail, to get out of that hades hole hospital only to come home to BUGS IN MY GARDEN!!!

I did a spray last night, but I’m so disappointed. I feel like burning the whole place down. Over 2.5 years without ANY bugs...and now this. I have a feeling the person I had taking care of my little garden (while I was incarcerated in hell) also brought in the Satan’s spawn. He also, apparently, liked smoking my weed as well. I told him to smoke as much as he wanted since he was helping me out, but wow! Looks like he smoked about 2 oz in a week...:cough:.

Moral of the story? Stay out of hell...

Here’s what things look like this morning. Maybe I can salvage something...we shall see. Enjoy!

The Glue clones are actually looking decent:

This poor AK is still holding on. I’m hoping to give her some attention soon. All my plans got sidetracked with being in the hospital:

Back
Top Bottom