Grandpa Tokin's RDWC & Timber COBs

Nice haul on the raspberry cough! I just got caught up @Grandpa Tokin. Very detailed smoke reports man I love it. Those GG girls responded so damn well to that extreme haircut ++++reps on that on my friend. I need to come check out your phat girls squashin club! I need a membership hehe

Thanks! I’m hoping I can salvage this one. I hate wasting my time. I thought seriously about scrapping this run and starting over, but the frost is still looking okay, and they’re still throwing white pistols so I’ll spray and try to control them long enough to finish.
Just wash those flowers at harvest to get rid of bugs or web or eggs or bugshit. Blahhhh. Beautiful garden though seriously. :welldone::rollit::volcano-smiley: Really liking your grow! Get well soon friend

Where are you hiding Grandpa? Your fans are missing you! Hope all is well in the land of the Tokin.

Maybe we need to get a midget/dwarf as a Tokin Island mascot. The plant, the plant!!! :rofl:

Is that wrong???

We’re having a little celebration BBQ for my baby girl (my last born). She just found out her thesis has been accepted. She’ll be receiving her Masters degree in psychology next month. I’m extremely happy!

Angus, ribs, and a fat dab! Enjoy!

View media item 1524750

Evening Grandpa T, I might say the ribs certainly had me licking my chops, haven't had in ages.
That deer would make some amazing biltong ( jerky ) as I've enjoyed the jerky I've sampled on my travels.......have a great day.......

Hey tokin! Sorry I havnt been around much man. Trying to jam everything out for the whole summer before July when I have surgery and can’t walk for 6 months.

Just because I’m not on the forums as much doesn’t mean I don’t know what’s going on. Heard your posting from your hospital bed. Hope the bypass went well my man! My contacts keep me informed of how all of my dearest friends are here on the forum. Which reminds me someone sent me a message and reminded me to vote for all of you crazy bastards. Miss you all.

Back
Top Bottom