Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Autos

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

Veg...pull up a seat and cop a squat. Welcome to you!

SL...subbed in. Thanks for the link. Make all the mistakes you need to make or want to. The secret is learning from them for the next run. Perhaps that is the most difficult part is the learning from your own mistakes while you are so frustrated at yourself.

Re: Grandpa's 1st Grow - Soil - Tent - 300W LED - Blue Mystic & Northern Lights XL Au

Congratulations to everybody! We have a baby girl. Went to turn on the lights this morning, and my wife told me we had one that had popped the soil. It is the White Rhino. Hopefully the Polar Express will show herself tomorrow. I have a couple of pics, and I'll try to figure out how to post them.

Whew!...and Whooo-Hoo!

Congratulation Grandpa

Congratulations grandma & grandpa :woohoo:

Congratulations to everybody! We have a baby girl. Went to turn on the lights this morning, and my wife told me we had one that had popped the soil. It is the White Rhino. Hopefully the Polar Express will show herself tomorrow. I have a couple of pics, and I'll try to figure out how to post them.

Whew!...and Whooo-Hoo!

"And the grow begins"
I am so happy for you that you have finally been able to get your garden started. I do not know how often I will be able to drop in and check on your progress but I will every chance I can. Sorry to hear you were not able to start out with the Northern Light.. maybe another grow down the road.

Looks like you are in good hands by the looks of who has already subbed.

in the voice of Rob Schneider, "You can doooooo eeettttt!"

:circle-of-love::hug::circle-of-love::scratchinghead:

OG...thanks mostly to you, CF and Heirloom it has indeed started. Although I have received help from a lot of the great folks here at 4:20 mag, without you three this would still be a dream and not a reality. I cannot thank everyone enough, and you guys especially. The northern lights will definitely be a grow in the future. Right now I want to concentrate on these two little girls and see if I can do it right.

And you sir, are welcome anytime! :circle-of-love:

After reading the instructions for posting pictures to the gallery, I give up. I tried at least a dozen times to do it and to find the link to the gallery. I'm afraid I'll need some help to get these pics uploaded. Aaaaarrrghhhh!

Congrats Grandpa, i grew my first plants outdoors in 1977. It was punta rojo and our growing season was way to short so it never fully matured but we thought it was the best reefer on the planet! Lol

Congratulations on the new babies!!! I'm so excited for you. :circle-of-love:

Send me a PM on what is happening when you try to upload pictures, and if you're using your phone or a computer. I'll get back with you before I leave for work tomorrow afternoon, and see if we can get it sorted out.

:thumb:

PW... I can identify with that. In '74 My buddies and I grew our first Outdoors in the Sierra Nevada mountains in California. The elevation was rather low, and our season was short as well. Of the handful of seeds that we saved from our bags we just threw them out in a little goalie and you're right... It was the best in the world. :thumb:
CF... believe me, there is no one more excited than I. Things are moving a lot more quickly than I thought they would, given the challenges so far. I will get a p.m. to you in a few. :circle-of-love:
SL... no LST planned at this time. I really think you need site for that, and my wife is more clueless than I am about this... LOL

I sure hope I did this right. It's not... Please accept my apologies and feel free to delete these two images.
d02e9fcd7b98b1d81222700125601a0f.jpg
731ef5471b1d803f98e2b6ab9212413d.jpg

Thanks, Veg. The last thing I want to do is get the admins and mods angry with me.

Did you upload them directly or through the 420 gallery? I think you're supposed to do the latter, but I'm sure the admins will understand the circumstances and probably just help :)

Cannafan explain those steps to me via p.m. and even supplied a link to my gallery. Unfortunately, it may be because I am using 420, that I cannot find the upload button anywhere on the top navigation menu. So I did it in the way I could get to work. I hope the admins do understand. I really want to do things correctly and properly and I don't want to put unnecessary trash in these wonderful forums. Thanks for your advice. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom