Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

It’s about the only way to shift ‘tolerance’, though.
@Shawnee had to come back and correct myself because it’s not the only way. Variety is also very helpful and effective for mitigating ‘tolerance’!
Lightbulb moment: maybe that's why my tolerance is so high. Since the tornado came over the house and wiped out my grow, I'm trying some new varieties at the moment.
Exactly!

SO funny - i thought i had posted the above yesterday. Cam back to find it still in the ‘compose post’ window and your post right there ;) Synchronicity

Pretty impressive, sports fans! While I've been smoking the balance of my life, I don't come close to sampling the variety of wares that you speak of. I've been growing the same 5 strains for the last 5 years.

Lightbulb moment: maybe that's why my tolerance is so high. Since the tornado came over the house and wiped out my grow, I'm trying some new varieties at the moment.

I'm real excited about a new CBD product from Seedsman: Master Hemp, 32:1.

Another is Panama Red, from a former 420 member.

That should start me off on the right foot...

That is a bummer about the tornado taking out your grow. I stuck to a certain few strains for way longer than I should. I was mostly worried I would not find new strains that were as good. I should not have been concerned. I have found some very nice strains since I branched out. Most of which have been better than the Big Bomb I had been holding onto for so long.

I am following someone on InstaGram that is growing out Master Hemp. It looked like she was having some issues with it. It seemed very finicky. I hope you have better luck with yours!

real excited about a new CBD product from Seedsman: Master Hemp, 32:1.
Only just noticed this. @Alafornia is growing one of those out at the moment.

It‘s bred by Medical Marijuana Genetics and has Candida CD-1 as one of its parents. Candida is a truly wonderful 20:1 CBD strain so I’d expect the Master Hemp to be pretty excellent. I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of it. :D

I thought Ace’s Panama was it - there’s a red pheno there that is Panama Red.
The red pheno in Ace's Panama comes from Columbian red. They used two Panama strains and crossed it with Columbian red to make their Panama. The green pheno and the pink pistoled one are the Panama manifestations in the cross.

The Panama is the ole timey real deal, gifted to me several years ago and I forgot about it. Used to love it in college; today's strains are so much stronger, but with the brix, I think this will be a nice sativa for me. I'm in a real throwback/oldschool/kinder/gentler kind of mood as of late. Life can really be hell!

The Master Hemp; well very impressed so far....I'm a crappy seed starter, but this girl came right up in spite of my bad self. And the stem was square and sturdy, I was pleased. Have about 4 clones under the T-8 and another 5 in the bubbler.

The Panama is still teeny tiny, so am monitoring closely.

Neiko, I shit canned my patients.

Hey, Krip, what do you do for insomnia? I have me one hell of a problem with that. Any good tidbits would be appreciated.
Sorry for the delayed reply on this. :sorry:

I use RSO caps made from a good, high THC Indica. They don't put you to sleep as much as help you stay asleep and they're great because you don't wake up feeling drugged.

Although I don't really do it anymore, if you make budder/oil from ABV (already vaped bud), just about any edible made with that budder/oil will put you to sleep since much of the THC will have been converted to CBN.

Thank you, Krip, for your info. That Master Hemp strain I just cracked also has the highest % of CBN on the planet. CBN is terrific for insomnia and also has been known to aid in rebuilding brain cells. I have high hopes for this strain, not only for myself, but I've had patients with tremendous ailments who had no experience with cannabis.

Four years ago I had a strain called 'Cannatonic' and I couldn't give it away...wow, have things changed...

I've apparently revived my 3rd journal, and I've been posting in there for the last couple weeks ... :p

Future posts will be in here. I hope. *sigh*

:lot-o-toke:

This is excellent herb! :headbanger: Very spacey. Very. It hits hard with a ringing, singing rush that will leave you feeling like a statue with a pipe in its hand. It's best if you just leave it at that. If you think that you need to have several more hits, you'll end up out in space somewhere. :laughtwo: I haven't stuck with it exclusively to find out how long that lasts, but I know I want the next hits to be something kind and calming, y'know? It's like getting shot out of a cannon.

Good Review. I been watching this one. Always looking for the next perfect line for me wife... & I love the ace hybrids.:thanks:

Back
Top Bottom