Graytail's 4th Perpetual: 4x4 Samsung Panels

Good Review. I been watching this one. Always looking for the next perfect line for me wife... & I love the ace hybrids.:thanks:

This is definitely something special. I caught a quote from dubi on IC this summer ...

"As far as i know, Hashplant Haze is a female selected in late 80s by Nevil from Hashplant x Haze male C F1 hybrid."

So it's one of Neville's. And the KaliChina cross blends beautifully. :slide:

Ha! A simple copy/paste. :bongrip: This is the Hashplant Haze x KaliChina.

HashplantHaze x KaliChina is dried and jarred and yielded 55 grams, 1.94 ounces over 170 days = 0.324 grams per day. I grew this one out in a 3 gallon pot so that's a pretty good yield, even more so because I got careless and lost the top to budrot. Oops. :straightface: But a couple ounces will definitely keep me going until I can grow out the cut I have. :cheesygrinsmiley:

This is excellent herb! :headbanger: Very spacey. Very. It hits hard with a ringing, singing rush that will leave you feeling like a statue with a pipe in its hand. It's best if you just leave it at that. If you think that you need to have several more hits, you'll end up out in space somewhere. :laughtwo: I haven't stuck with it exclusively to find out how long that lasts, but I know I want the next hits to be something kind and calming, y'know? It's like getting shot out of a cannon.

HashplantHaze x KaliChina

:bongrip:

Y Griega is dried and jarred and yielded a whopping 158 grams, 5.57 ounces over 240 days = 0.658 grams per day. :yahoo: That's my second largest yield so far - yet another unexpected bonus. It went 109 days in bloom. :cheesygrinsmiley: :p:laughtwo: One of the advantages of having wayyy too much product onhand is that I can wait another week, and another one, etc. And I don't know exactly what's going on in my garden, but nothing is in a hurry to stop blooming. They end up looking like crap but they just keep on making calyxes and filling them in. I didn't examine for amber, but with all the new ones it was making I don' really care. No sign of CBN effects in the early samples - just the powerful buzzy rush that I'm used to in Y Griega. If anything, this one seems more powerful than the previous one. Go figure. :hmmmm: I know it went through plenty of stress, so maybe that had an effect on the cannabinoids.

I got a nice pile of golden trichs from the dust on the tray, so I've been mixing that in, too. I been riding the Y Griega freight train for a few hours. :bongrip::slide::bongrip:

Thanks everyone! :thanks:

I'm not sure if that's a seed or not. Nothing fell out onto the tray while I was trimming, and usually there's more than one, so ... dunno.

My grow is a real mess right now. :cheesygrinsmiley: The bloom room got too full and backed up veg, so pretty much everything is suffering. I have a couple more harvests coming up and then I can regroup and get the perpetual running properly again. I'm going to scale back to 8 plants or so at a time, instead of the 12 I've been running.

The upside is that I've learned how to keep genetics in veg for a long time. I can stall them virtually forever in cups and 1 gallon pots. They don' look so great, but they idle along until I need them.

I have some nice genetics. :love:

:Namaste:

... :bongrip:

Anyone that's interested in pre-98 Kali Mist, Y Griega is it! :thumb: AmnesiaHaze x Pre-98 Kali. (It's mislabeled in some places as Amnesia, which is entirely different - a SSH pheno).

Or maybe as close as we can get in this century. I have Bluniverse, which has 1/4? Kali, and KaliChina is half Kali, so I can detect the common thread, and it matches the description of old Kali Mist.

As the first rush fades, within a few minutes, you become aware that there's still an undercurrent. And it's accelerating. o_O :cheesygrinsmiley: And it shows no sign of letting go, unlike the first rush. So you ride the big high-speed train for another 20 minutes or more. Whew!

And then you do it again! :laughtwo: Wheeeeee ... !

Amnesia Haze usually doesn't add any character of its own - mostly used as a habit tamer - so the distinctive thing about Y Griega is the old Kali Mist. :love:

Y Griega is dried and jarred and yielded a whopping 158 grams, 5.57 ounces over 240 days = 0.658 grams per day. :yahoo: That's my second largest yield so far - yet another unexpected bonus. It went 109 days in bloom. :cheesygrinsmiley: :p:laughtwo: One of the advantages of having wayyy too much product onhand is that I can wait another week, and another one, etc. And I don't know exactly what's going on in my garden, but nothing is in a hurry to stop blooming. They end up looking like crap but they just keep on making calyxes and filling them in. I didn't examine for amber, but with all the new ones it was making I don' really care. No sign of CBN effects in the early samples - just the powerful buzzy rush that I'm used to in Y Griega. If anything, this one seems more powerful than the previous one. Go figure. :hmmmm: I know it went through plenty of stress, so maybe that had an effect on the cannabinoids.

I got a nice pile of golden trichs from the dust on the tray, so I've been mixing that in, too. I been riding the Y Griega freight train for a few hours. :bongrip::slide::bongrip:

What smells are you getting off her Gray?

Back
Top Bottom