Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

3298? Shoot...I lost count at 3256 and had to start over!

Groover, hope that hole heals up fast...I've never had anything pulled except wisdom teeth (three different visits) and it bothered me to no end that I couldn't eat rice until it they had healed up lol. I'd try anyway and wind up with a grain stuck in it and would have to dig around with my fork trying to get it out lol.

Groover, hope that hole heals up fast...I've never had anything pulled except wisdom teeth (three different visits) and it bothered me to no end that I couldn't eat rice until it they had healed up lol. I'd try anyway and wind up with a grain stuck in it and would have to dig around with my fork trying to get it out lol.

You guys are good...I lose track of each one I imagine popping in a bong and smoking....have to start over..:ganjamon:

:peace:

Everything is looking grooving baby!!!! :ganjamon: Seriously looking great in there!

Ahhhh, :roorrip: yep good medicine and being free of a nagging tooth...with beauties like that to space out on...good day coming. :yahoo:

:peace: brother.
Thanks mate, Been spaced out for years already.:biglaugh:
Those buds are looking absolutely great Groover! Glad to hear about the tooth being taken care of, that's a pain like no other, it seems to take over your soul! Good it's gone.
Thanks mate, Thhey are rotten little soul suckers.
great update groover, especially liked the closeup shots.
They look pretty special.:bravo:
First time I've grown with purchased genetics and I got 2 words for ya, fuck bagseed.:yahoo:
I'm still in the process of counting all the bud sites you've got, I'm at 3,298 and still counting. Damn, I lost my count, have to start over! Amazing Groover

How's that hole doing in your mouth? The guys and I are pitching in to send you a nice wholesome nurse to hold your hand and other ........you know!
I know this sounds well, just wrong but my hole is quite sore and a bit stinky.
The dentist said I had a bit of an abcess and I think it's a bit infected. Last night the poison did a few laps around my body and I wasn't feeling too flash let me tell ya. Dizziness with hot and cold sweats and nausea. Man I'm so glad I got jars of bud and 3 nice little rocks of hash. If you do know any young attractive nurses or otherwise that are planning an Aussie visit I'd be sure to give them the royal treatment and somewhere to stay at no cost. No strings attached. I have to warn you though, once people see this place they find it very hard to leave

As far as counting goes i'm like a mesopotamian herder. I can only count to 100 so I'm always happy I'm at the maximum limit.(what the????)
I'm sure you've had other things pulled, probably even pulled them yourself (we were all 14 once) but let's not get into that. Ya never know when there's kiddies around.:rofl::biglaugh::rofl::peace:

I'm still in the process of counting all the bud sites you've got, I'm at 3,298 and still counting. Damn, I lost my count, have to start over! Amazing Groover

How's that hole doing in your mouth? The guys and I are pitching in to send you a nice wholesome nurse to hold your hand and other ........you know!

Better not be my nurse:smokin::smokin::smokin:

So Groovers, Is it you thats in Oz?

Didn't we borrow your Filipino nurse for someone else? she's a popular gal my friend. Like you said once, she takes good blood pressure readings and is willing to take it over and over again.:ganjamon:

hahha I need to stop by this thread more often....I'm injured as well, can I borrow OMM's Filipino next please :ganjamon:

Groover; careful with puttin' more holes in the ole head, might lose whats left o ther gray matter...!

I suppose you could use one of the 8,347 bud sites you've got and plug up the gap...But seriously, thats a party in a box you've got goin' on there bud, well done! That lanky lil girl is gonna be a beaaaauty when she starts filling in like a real woman

C'mon mate we can share. I'll be your stunt double for when ya get a bit tired.:biglaugh::rofl:
So Groovers, Is it you thats in Oz?
Yeah mate that's me downunder. Thank's for stoppin in:welcome:
hahha I need to stop by this thread more often....I'm injured as well, can I borrow OMM's Filipino next please :ganjamon:

Groover; careful with puttin' more holes in the ole head, might lose whats left o ther gray matter...!
There's 2 braincells left but i can generate quite a bit of heat rubbin 'em together.:thumb:
I suppose you could use one of the 8,347 bud sites you've got and plug up the gap...But seriously, thats a party in a box you've got goin' on there bud, well done! That lanky lil girl is gonna be a beaaaauty when she starts filling in like a real woman
I sure hope she fills in with the CFL's.
You'll all be happy to know I went back to the dentist yesterday and I had a dry socket. The dentist had a good tool around and then packed the extraction site with some manky tastin shit. I'm feeling so much better.
Thank f@#k for that. It was making me VERY CRANKY. I was starting to turn into bad groover. It's all good now.:thumb::thumb::peace:

2 questions for you bud. ( Ive gotta stop using bud as a name title, force of habit but its kinda got stronger meaning in a place like this doesn't it)

Firstly, how was your country bumkin nimbin trip - any highlights?

& secondly, all jokes aside on your Thai naming, what generic name you got running.? Have we seen significant advancement in this area.

It only fell under 3 main types back when i was a young tacker having the weekly toke. The odd exotic like northern lights, the usual bulk supply of P&G Gold, and then the plain old nasty bush that you could almost give away.

2 questions for you bud. ( Ive gotta stop using bud as a name title, force of habit but its kinda got stronger meaning in a place like this doesn't it)

Firstly, how was your country bumkin nimbin trip - any highlights?

& secondly, all jokes aside on your Thai naming, what generic name you got running.? Have we seen significant advancement in this area.

It only fell under 3 main types back when i was a young tacker having the weekly toke. The odd exotic like northern lights, the usual bulk supply of P&G Gold, and then the plain old nasty bush that you could almost give away.

Nimbin trip is at the end of the month mate. The genetics of my plant are thai haze x skunk. Mate genetics is outta control these days. 1000's of strains.

Fair enough!

Team of choice on the rugby front? or you fall for that afl code?

Fair enough!

Team of choice on the rugby front? or you fall for that afl code?

Don't follow the footy. I'm a guitar nut. Played union when I was younger.
As far as the strain thing goes have a look at this
Discount cannabis seeds - marijuana (weed) seeds
It'll give you an idea of just some of the strains available.

yup, a fair wad thats for sure.

Thanks for the educational chat

yup, a fair wad thats for sure.

Thanks for the educational chat

No probs mate. Chime in anytime. I gotta crash. Busy day tomorrow. Building project.:peace:

HAPPY EASTER
GROOVERS
:cheer::cheer::cheer::peace:
GO HARD ON THE CHOCKY EGGS!

Happy Easter yourself. Forgot to send a card so have some Easter Reps instead!

Girls looking :yummy:

:peace:

geez, I apologize brother. I thought i had this thread subbed but allas oldtimers set in again. Subbed for sure now. Great looking plants. I laughed my ass off at most of this thread. Good medicine when you feel like crap(like i do lately) and you are dry as the Sahara.

Hey bro just found your journal and read through... Love the vibe man.

I make light of most any situation as well maybe thats the norm around your parts but not here.. I perform mostly to blank stares and and looks of indignation lol... just the way I cope I could care less if most people understand.

I hear yah with the tooth man I had my 4 wisdom teeth finally pulled cause they got infected dentists said it was a wonder I kept them this long. did it with straight Novocaine no gas or drugs wasnt to bad till he broke one then it went down hill fast.
I have no cartilage in my jaw anymore and he was practically standing on my face pulling he ended up cutting my gums and drilling most of it out... that hole hasnt closed up fully yet and its been bout six months lol still lose my food in there lol.

any ways looking good, later

Thanks guys. Dramas at hand and time for an
EMERGENCY UPDATE
HELP!!!
I looked in on Kate this morning and she's not too healthy.
my_stuff_0321.jpg

my_stuff_031.jpg

Any ideas????? Looks kinda like heat stress but that's not possible:peace:

Back
Top Bottom