Groovers Ganjalicious Grow From Go to Whoa

Re: Groovers Ganjalicious Grow from Go to Whoa.

OK so I wanna get one o these
004288.JPG

but they don't sell them at the place that does Radio Shack brand here in Oz.
You can't get the 420Scope here either.
There is one company in the whole of Australia that sells them.
They are made by Carson Optical. Micro-Max 200 LED
I've tracked them down and am taking the 5 hour round trip(i love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains:rofl:) on Saturday. Should be in time to check on Pippa's trich's.:grinjoint::peace:

If your still searching you can get a 60x-100x scope almost the same as the 420 scope at amazone.com for 7.99 canadian or a 45x mini scope for 4.99 here are pics of them excuse the quality.

Or

The mini one is great for determining if the plants are looking close without having to take small samples to view under the 60-100x as I find they are very touchy and need a steady spot to get a good view but the little 45x is great for doing quick once overs.

And i 'll be here, listen to you buddy :grinjoint:
:peace:
Thanks brother. I bet your english is getting better and better the more you hang around here.:thumb::peace:
Me too groover!:cheer: Your a great story teller Bud!:goodluck:
Thanks mate. You sure that's not just a nice way to say i'm full o sh#t?:biglaugh:
If your still searching you can get a 60x-100x scope almost the same as the 420 scope at amazone.com for 7.99 canadian or a 45x mini scope for 4.99 here are pics of them excuse the quality.
Or
The mini one is great for determining if the plants are looking close without having to take small samples to view under the 60-100x as I find they are very touchy and need a steady spot to get a good view but the little 45x is great for doing quick once overs.

Thanks mate but i've had one for a while now. I apppreciate the info though.
I could have got a cheapie from Hongkong but was told the Carson was good high quality optical equipment. There's no reason why it wont last me forever so I think it's a good investment. I just got a new camera and it has a super-macro setting so hopefully when I get it sussed out i'll be able to post trich shots too.
Oh :welcome: by the way. Chime in anytime and no subjects are off topic here.:thumb::peace:

Well I missed you yesterday too, Happy belated 420 groover. Hope it was an outrageous adventure at Nimbin.

:peace: brother.

(That is too bad about Jack Herer, he will be missed.)

Well I missed you yesterday too, Happy belated 420 groover. Hope it was an outrageous adventure at Nimbin.

:peace: brother.

(That is too bad about Jack Herer, he will be missed.)

Thanks mate. I haven't left yet.:rofl: Heading north sometime Sunday,Monday.
Fun n games brother:thumb::peace:

HEY GROOVERS
MINI UPDATE
NO PICS
Hey groovers, as you all well know, i've been as busy as one legged bloke in an arse kickin contest and haven't been around much. My little runty sativa dominant pheno was ready and chopped yesterday. 1 solid hard bud 12G's wet and a few scraps. I'd love a cupboard full of them. Kate Bush seems to have gotten over her rootrot problem. Heaps of new hairs and quite a bit of small new bud leaves. Not far away now. I'm gonna drain the tub tomorrow and refill with fresh pH'd water for its final flush. Should be looking pretty good when I get back from Nimbin MardiGrass.
I'M LEAVING TOMORROW:cheer::yahoo: Back in about ten days Groovers.:peace:

Enjoy the event and be sure to take some time and people watch...it's about the only thing that keeps me sane in large crowds, I get mild-moderate panic attacks sometimes but I find if I focus on watching people I can tune out the larger picture. People are really interesting craetures! Oh...and hope the camera performs well!

Hope youre raging (in a good way :ganjamon: ) out there bud! can wait to see kate in all her glory when you get back

I'm back Groovers. My life has changed soooo much in the last two weeks.
Guess who's moving to Nimbin. More news when I've recovered.:peacetwo:

Hey Groover Can't wait to hear this story:thumb:

Talk about a cliff-hanger!

WHAT? Salt water crok, marsupial in an orifice better not mentioned?! ????????

You can read about my drama in my thread but I want to know about yours here! :rofl:

I need better maps! I've heard about Nimbin but darned if I can find it with my pathetic cartography. Sounds like you're happy about it. What's her name? <BFG>

L8r

Hello groover I am dying to hear about your expedition to the barrier peaks and beyond while at nimbin. I was looking thru the online photos dude, I want to go.
+Rep Brother and keep us posted!

Hey Groovers,
Words can't even begin to describe the last couple of weeks but here goes.
I arrived on the Tuesday before and registered as a volunteer. What a beautiful bunch of people. For the first time in a long while i felt NORMAL.
I think i have a new found calling in law reform. I've never felt so strongly about something. I ran into about 10 people I know really well that now live there. Sorry LR no salties or rectal dwelling marsupials mate just a shitload of grass ticks and leaches. I met so many hot backpackers too. I haven't been so relaxed an comfortable since i've been living back in the city so it's time to get out and make the Tree Change while I can. Here's the kicker, it's soo cheap there I can afford to live there and still cover my financial commitments in the city. I can't post any pics because i'm having trouble getting them on the CPU. Too much memory. I suggest googling Nimbin Mardigrass 2010 and checking all the pics. I'm in a few but you'll never guess mwah ha ha ha.:peace:

Hey Groover, how are you?? For that i understand, you seems feel good. I'm happy for you.
Wait for you on my journal buddy. All the best for your life.

I bet you had a good time! Look at all those hot fine aussie women that are for pro weed! And you get to see them run... To test the goods so to speak :rofl: Really looked like a great time, for a kick ass cause man!

It seemed to me that the women outnumber the men in those pics... Biased photographer? Or the real reason Groover's moving, hemp goddess's :yahoo:

:peace: Keep it green...

Great stuff. I watched a few videos about Nimbin. Seems very similar to Arcata and Humboldt. But man, even the rude Aussie cops are nothing compared to an average rude American cop. And an American cop with a bug up his ass is 10x as bad as anything I saw in the videos. Nimbin looks like a great place.

:rollit::peace:

I bet you had a good time! Look at all those hot fine aussie women that are for pro weed! And you get to see them run... To test the goods so to speak :rofl: Really looked like a great time, for a kick ass cause man!

It seemed to me that the women outnumber the men in those pics... Biased photographer? Or the real reason Groover's moving, hemp goddess's :yahoo:

:peace: Keep it green...
Maybe a little biased.:biglaugh: I think your on to me. :rofl::peace:
Great stuff. I watched a few videos about Nimbin. Seems very similar to Arcata and Humboldt. But man, even the rude Aussie cops are nothing compared to an average rude American cop. And an American cop with a bug up his ass is 10x as bad as anything I saw in the videos. Nimbin looks like a great place.

:rollit::peace:
Cops were pretty chilled this year. Friendly at times even. Worse in the past so i'm told. This might come as a big shock :rofl: but for some strange reason aussie cops tend to be more well behaved when being filmed. I'm sure they could give any hick US cop a run for their money.:biglaugh: Last time i was in Nimbin in 1992 or thereabout. There was 1 cop. Now there's about 10.
All the more reason to put time and energy into law reform. Things won't change till WE change them.OVERGROW THE PLANET:peace::peace::peace:

Maybe a little biased.:biglaugh: I think your on to me. :rofl::peace:

Cops were pretty chilled this year. Friendly at times even. Worse in the past so i'm told. This might come as a big shock :rofl: but for some strange reason aussie cops tend to be more well behaved when being filmed. I'm sure they could give any hick US cop a run for their money.:biglaugh: Last time i was in Nimbin in 1992 or thereabout. There was 1 cop. Now there's about 10.
All the more reason to put time and energy into law reform. Things won't change till WE change them.OVERGROW THE PLANET:peace::peace::peace:

I love the journal, your default pic and quote. Growing your own is the best way to fight the War on "terror" and the "war on drugs". LMAO hick US cop thats funny. I have read through about 70% of your journal. Nice work and details, plus rep. :goodjob: I am here for the long run. :surf:

Back
Top Bottom