Grow Challenge! All Welcome! Solo Cups & Autos!

Hey sticky as promised here's she is. Just started her first pistil 3 days ago so I think she's doing well. I'm gonna lst today
ca819ebdfef0d2d2c82d0cd6537f7e9f.jpg

This is the 1st I've entered but yeah, I think it goes a couple of times a year.

Nope. She's just one amongst general population. All my 2nd round have really tight nodes. Gonna have to get creative for the LST soon enough, lol.

Gotta say I picked the right seed for this comp .baffled by how crazy this Northern Lights by RQS is growing, the thing will be over a meter tall by harvest . Comin for ya Boom! Haha

420-magazine-mobile675441221.jpg
420-magazine-mobile594731327.jpg

Malana .

420-magazine-mobile1168668048.jpg
420-magazine-mobile261188484.jpg

Looking good everyone .✌️

Hey sticky as promised here's she is. Just started her first pistil 3 days ago so I think she's doing well. I'm gonna lst today
ca819ebdfef0d2d2c82d0cd6537f7e9f.jpg

hey billy she looks good your doing a nice job on her she is moving rite along if she just started 3 days ago i think yours is going to be a better yielder than mine i would like to see some pics when it gets close to harvest good growing!

Holy shit! Went out to take a photo. That turned into a rescue operation instead. They looked so sad. Seems we forgot to water them yesterday. Will take a photo when they get back in shape :D

Nah - no one will win anything :) It's all for fun. Completely unofficial contest thingy. You'll get to be the winner -that's all :D

Back
Top Bottom