Grow Journal 2014 Indoor

blog_pics_112.jpg
blog_pics_113.jpg
blog_pics_114.jpg
blog_pics_117.jpg
jtla_026.jpg
Were at day 46 of flowering. In this indoor grow there are 7 different strains My strain Aroura Ultra = ( O.G. Kush X M.K. Ultra X Aurora Indica ),Sour Deisel, Grape Ape, Humbolt, Purple Kush, Unkown,and Da Super Lemon Haze. Its day 46 next to the last feeding.Yep saturday night they get Bat Guano and monday we start the flush. I plan to feed the SLH an additional week as they tradishinally take a couple weeks longer to mature. If your wondering why these plants arnt as big and meaty as usual, its because I got in a hurry and butchered they for clones and they stunted a little . I should have let them veg for a week before I through them in 12/12. My grow room is 8X8X8 I have 4 600 watt HPS's and 16 Eiko 105 watt CFL's. Right now Im only running 1 600 watt HPS and 10 of the CFL's. Thats a total of 1650 watt at 140,000 lumens. Normally I dont use the HPS's cause there not cost effective.I do use them if I think the plants arnt getting enough light. Like this time because the plants were butchered and I turned the HPS on when I started the Feeding Regement in hopes they would grow larger with more light. Monday when I start the flush I will turn that light off for the remainder of the grow. Well until next time TOAST

seed_germination_003.jpg
blog_pics_120.jpg
Seed Germination: First the strains Sour Deisel, L.A.Confidencial, AK 49 auto, BC Big bud, Blue Berry, Grand Daddy Purple, Soma NYCD X Chem 91, and Waynes OG. I put distilled water into 8 seperate,indavigually marked cups, then put the seeds in the correctly marked cups and place in a dark room tempature place. I put mine on the top shelf in my closet and close the door. After a few hours you need to swril the seeds in the cups to get them to drop to the bottom. If the seeds are 1 or 2 seasons old they should pop with in 8 hrs older seeds take longer sometimes.And that was 01/21/2014. Early 01/24/2014 in the morning after all the little seeds had showen there tails I planted them in starter soil that I made. Which is high in nitogen. And now we wait for them to show there little heads. TOAST

Clones soon to be Mothers-
blog_pics_122.jpg
Aurora Ultra my strain. I was originally given 5 M.K. Ultra clones in addition was also given 5 O.G. Kush ( the 90's O.G. Kush ) clones . I crossed those two to get what I call Ultra O.G. Then when every body went Purple crazy I accuired a Aurora Indica Plant and bread that into the Ultra O.G. so it would turn Purple and called it Aurora Ultra. My strain.
blog_pics_123.jpg
Super Frost is also my strain it a pheno type of the Aurora Ultra. When I first made the Aurora Ultra seeds I notised that some seeds turned out to be smaller in size then the normal Aurora Ultra but turned out to be at least twice as resinous as the Aurora Ultra so I called it SUPER FROST,
blog_pics_127.jpg
Unknowen, a friend gave me 2 seeds that some one had given him and told him it was the best pot they ever smoked, ( how many times have you heard that) well I grew it last time and it realy is Kick Ass,
blog_pics_129.jpg
Grape Ape,
blog_pics_130.jpg
Jack Herer,
blog_pics_131.jpg
Sour Deisel,
blog_pics_132.jpg
Humbolt,
blog_pics_133.jpg
Purple Kush,
blog_pics_134.jpg
Da Super Lemon Haze.

blog_pics_156.jpg
blog_pics_158.jpg
blog_pics_155.jpg
blog_pics_149.jpg
blog_pics_153.jpg
Day 54 Update : The 16 plants that are not Super Lemon Haze are being Flushed with just PHed water. The 14 Super Lemon Haze plants I continued to Feed for an add itional week before flushing as traditionally they take 2 week longer because there mostly Sativa I believe over 90%. They generally take 12 weeks where the other strains I have only take 10 weeks. About 10 days and Ill be able to start Harvesting the non-SLH strains at that time , so Im starting to get excited that ill be able to make some of my famous WAX consintrate.Boy is that shit ever good.See you next time.TOAST

blog_pics_187.jpg
Cloning Clones: Your not accually Cloning, your Propagating. Its just easyer to say cloning and every one knows what that means.I took clones the day before I put the indoor plants into 12/12. Now those clones have been rooted in Rockwool and planted in dirt in Qt freezer bags, and are well rooted in the dirt and are growing.This picture is that.
blog_pics_188.jpg
After the clones reach 10 to 12 sets of internodes, I clone them. This picture shows aproximatly where to cut. Only 20 of the clones were big enough to top.
blog_pics_189.jpg
This picture is the end result.

Re: Clone Room

blog_pics_195.jpg
blog_pics_198.jpg
blog_pics_200.jpg
blog_pics_201.jpg
Day 62- All the plants except the Super Lemon Haze, I removed all the fan leaves for the last week and monday I will stop watering them. The Super Lemon Haze takes a couple weeks longer then my other strains so I wont be doing that to them until later. Now with all the information on the inter net. I have read not to do both these things. I have read that if you stop watering the last week it makes the buds shrink. Maybe so. But in my experiance I have found no drifference.Heres my theory (and I could be talkin out my ass) I have done this with the same strain not water one plant and water the other. What I have observed is the one that I stoped watering produced Many more tricombs then the one that I continued to water. I say the plant produces more resin to keep the ends of the branches from dieing. Every thing Ive read says thats not posibable. But Im telling you thats not my experence. I havent seen any dramatic drifference in the size of the buds,but I sure have in tricomb production. You all can check it out for your selves. TOAST

blog_pics_203.jpg
blog_pics_206.jpg
blog_pics_208.jpg
blog_pics_209.jpg
Day 66 Update: Well I stop watering all but the 11 Super Lemon Haze plants. It looks like about 2 more days on the bulk. So I figure Ill start taking them down on saturday.Im not sure if this is common knowledge, so Ill tell you anyway.I have found that if you harvest about 1 hour before the lights go on the bud tastes better.I am assuming thats because when the lights are off any of the nutes that might still be in the plant after flushing go back into the soil during the dark period. So lets say your lights are set to come at 7:00 am pull the plant at 6:00 am before the lights come on and the plant starts drawing moisture from the soil. And you should find a notisable drifference in the taste of your bud. Now thats just my personal experence. Have great grows TOAST

Outdoor Prep Update:
ODU_003.jpg
ODU_002.jpg
The frist pic is a meg-shift veg room I had to thow togeather cause I ran out of room inside. Some are going out side in the spring and some are my next indoor crop. The second pic is of clones that I took the other day.Witch are in my living room from lack of space.But they will only be there 4 or 5 Days until they root. Then back out side with the other ones vegging.

Re: New and Old Strain Seed Germination

blog_pics_222.jpg
blog_pics_223.jpg
blog_pics_224.jpg
This Journal is about over. When ever the rest of the plants are dry.I will post pictures and that will be it for now. But here for your Viewing pleasure is Da One, Da Only,( This is a limited engagement) Da Super Lemon Haze. Soon as I can get my shitty camera to shoot some non blurry close ups I will post those .PEACE LEMBATOAST

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

Please head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom