GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

Don't fear the Bush.....
420-magazine-mobile559280107.jpg

... feed the Bush!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Very very beautiful plan training and I hope you cannot get a nice beautiful Bush out of that beautiful gold leaf I currently have a gold leaf being waiting is Rob for all my flowering times to get empty

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

You might need to edit that first post autocorrect def screwed you. The mrs greenz took care of the training thank you she's def an impressive looking Bush! 420 special half off GL figured why not! Supposed to be a big yielder with high thc.

You might need to edit that first post autocorrect def screwed you. The mrs greenz took care of the training thank you she's def an impressive looking Bush! 420 special half off GL figured why not! Supposed to be a big yielder with high thc.

Gold leaf is amazing, I have some gold leaf about to get dropped into my next run. I am sorry it's actually gold rush Canuck seeds, but I just ordered from 420. Robert Bergman is a great man. I know his genetics are gonna be amazing. He invented hydro how can they not be?

my new dwc Afghan Kush run and flowering mothers

Never heard of gold rush but sounds like it would be excellent! Having some nutrient issues ATM. Thought we fixed the previous problem but starting to see rust on newer foliage. Decided to switch base nutes from the non ph perfect grow micro and bloom jungle juice to sensi grow a and b. Added cal mag at full strength and threw a ml of calmag in a litre of water to foliage feed. Hopefully this will stop the advancement. Will post pics when the mrs. is up.

Have seen said nugs. They look very juicy Pennywise! Little update on the Gold Leaf:
Chugging along nicely new growth looking better. So far she had only been topped one time and those two branches grew out nicely and we want the rest to catch up so the two apical tops were both tipped again. This will slow upward growth enough to let the bottom branches catch up. Going for no more than a dozen fat ass colas to avoid the necessity for a staggered harvest like we're doing with the Northern Lights right now. Canopy got too thick and the top half was ready long before the bottom half but it was our first grow in these cabinets so we learn and move forward. Pics later!

Back
Top Bottom