GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

Not yet but soon... gotta get used to nutes still have slight calcium and/or magnesium issue. Using ph perfect sensi nutes now at half strength with calmag extra and it just doesn't want to stop lol but getting there, much improved from how she was. Bloom cab has an opening starting tomorrow

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Well, it's official, we started bloom nutes today after a 24 hour flush.
Sensi bloom a and b, voodoo juice, little drop of nirvana, b12 and bud blood. Oh and hydroguard and calmag of course. Please excuse the blurple lights, the MINI will be back in action this weekend.
420-magazine-mobile687788397.jpg

Anyone feel like watching a Jack Herer journal?
420-magazine-mobile1434475586.jpg

Too bad, stay tuned for a GRowchyGreenz JAck Herer Journal
420-magazine-mobile2119551707.jpg

Shitty exhaust fan in the veg cab took half a shite. New one is on its way but a week with 86f temps won't be a good think for lil Jacks... gonna have to reinstate the cooling fan for a week or so. Lol grower problems...

Thanks PW we're counting on the stretch to get us closer to the top we had a lot of wasted space on the last one but we didn't have the height before the bloom cab became a reality so hopefully we get closer to the top of the box with the genetics the GL is supposed to have.

Looks like she's coming along nicely. I'm growing a Goldie myself and she seems to be a thriver. I'm growing in soil and your a few weeks ahead of me so I can't wait to see how your little lady comes out.

Sent from my SM-N920V using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Thanks br, that's Awesome have to check that out, we noticed she is growing like crazy too, roots were in the bucket so fast

Thanks Crash, it just won't stop growing! Trying to encourage upward growth but she keeps getting fatter! Owell we don't mindy hefty ladies around these parts haha... how's Goldie and friends coming along?

Ya, I've noticed that also. My Golden and staying low and fat but AK47 is getting some height. Wilma is doing good, got some good roots in the water. Wendy is about to get the axe. She is just a waste of resource.

Rez change day! Got some voodoo juice nirvana rhino sensi bloom and some other delicious goodness...
420-magazine-mobile511019014.jpg

Take a peek under her dress...
420-magazine-mobile1506718335.jpg

Nice legs!

And she's got a new hairdo going on. Growing it up before buds set
420-magazine-mobile1737131241.jpg

That's all for meow, stay tuned we're going to have a Jack Herer grow soon with new leds.

One last round of damage and she will be left to her devices until the need arises (which it always does). Hacked two or three sub par branches from the bottom that fell short and spread the taller tops down (supercrop) into the available gaps and now she's good to grow!
420-magazine-mobile1033255291.jpg

Back
Top Bottom