GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

Dude, looking awesome. If this thing gets some fat buds, you might beat my MINI yield. You're going to make me have to do another mini grow scrog style to pull 6oz or more.

Oh, btw, the best way to contact me is on my site. I got the email thing fixed. I don't check PM's here at 420 often. Also, I have a number at the top of the site Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun -- Best way is to leave a message and I will try to call back ASAP. Just some info for everyone.

Also, I found with my lights, during the last 3 weeks, push them hard. Lower the light every few days, and get as close as possible for the last 2 weeks. Really makes buds dense and larger.

Was that gold leaf from 420, i have been looking at her but instead of that i got gold rush from canuck seeds dna approved she is very young but jumped in growth on 5th node in 2 weeks from sprout, i have her in DWC and i started feeding now

Dude, looking awesome. If this thing gets some fat buds, you might beat my MINI yield. You're going to make me have to do another mini grow scrog style to pull 6oz or more.

-Haha we wish! There aren't enough MINI grow journals round here! Would be awesome to see a six oz pull off a 125w light!

Oh, btw, the best way to contact me is on my site. I got the email thing fixed. I don't check PM's here at 420 often. Also, I have a number at the top of the site Black Diamond LED grow lights Perfect Sun -- Best way is to leave a message and I will try to call back ASAP. Just some info for everyone.

-Great, thanks for the info, we will keep that in mind should we have any issues (doubtful) but we cannot commend your excellent customer service in resolving the small issue we had. Shows that you stand by your product and shit we certainly do!

Also, I found with my lights, during the last 3 weeks, push them hard. Lower the light every few days, and get as close as possible for the last 2 weeks. Really makes buds dense and larger.

-thanks for the tip, definitely going to do that we really can use the penetration on this girl we grew her out quite a bit taller than the last one. Got to admit also we used the ponytail technique to get to where we are with this one. Thanks!

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Was that gold leaf from 420, i have been looking at her but instead of that i got gold rush from canuck seeds dna approved she is very young but jumped in growth on 5th node in 2 weeks from sprout, i have her in DWC and i started feeding now

Yes 420 was where we ordered a few beans from including the GL we also grabbed the NL from nirvana. It's starting to get interesting the MINI is kicking ass in the cabs

That would be a sweet multi member grow journal for sure! And it would showcase the MINI as the best 125 watter out there! Can't get over the results you got in a damn cardboard box . we're in but gotta see when we can get down our cabs are to capacity with the GL and a Jack Herer is in the veg cab but we may be expanding with another big wardrobe like the one the MINI is in but we are defo IN!
Edit: we would have to use a photo because you're the AF King. We'd be out of our element having never grown an AF haha

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

We didn't even look at GL yesterday and today she looks huuuge
420-magazine-mobile2031241914.jpg
420-magazine-mobile796192818.jpg

So we had a little oops moment today. Having been sick the past 48 hours we did t even look at the GL. The res was completely empty and we have some droopage haha new batch of nutes is in will be back later to show how the recovery goes
420-magazine-mobile1553327132.jpg
420-magazine-mobile478346664.jpg
420-magazine-mobile619582252.jpg

Opened her up a little and the MINI is doing an excellent job penetrating deep down to the lowest parts of ye ole plant

We must redeem ourselves the Northern Lights didn't come as good as we hoped and have a very heavily ambered buds so we will be doing a two bucket Northern Lights redemption journal. Thinking of revamping the buckets to accommodate easy res changes for a scrog. Possibly drains or external res, gotta see what the space is like with two buckets. But I have a question, Pennywise, any idea what we could do with all the bud that has max amber on it? Errl?

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom