GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

We flipped our 420 Golds to flower on the same day! But where you've been training yours I topped once and have let them grow wild. They are out of control! After day 21 I'll do some defol and pruning to open up the canopy and allow the plants to focus on the main cola sites. Things are about to get interesting.

Just saw your GL rider, isn't it nuts how fat the lower branches get and how long the side branches get? Like ten inches of stem to the top lol we cut a lot of that off to concentrate the budding to the colas as much as possible but a few got through in the back and we didn't have the heart to cut em. These def need defoliation during flower idc what a lot of people say there's just no way to penetrate that thick canopy without it! Good looking plant Rider

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Pic update: pistils are coming in nicely, looks like the stretch is nearing its end. Another few days to a week and we may be ready for the next phase of nutes
Pics:
420-magazine-mobile1944010761.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1534501952.jpg
420-magazine-mobile228951415.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1631297271.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Ok, well today is day 10 since pistils, ph is perfect (or our money back), ppm is just under 1000, the last res change was 2.5 gal h2o, 15ml each of sensi bloom a + b, 12 NL voodoo juice, 6ml rhino skin, 6ml CaMg, 8ml nirvana, 3.5g bud blood powder, 5ml hydroguard and 12ml bud factor x. Come Sunday things will change nutrient-wise. Temperatures have been 66 off, 78-80 on. Humidity has dipped down into the lower thirties with the evaporative cooler on so we ordered another humidifier. Other than that, we are shooting for a 63-67 day flowering period including a 7 day flush with flawless. If we achieve 130 plus grams of quality we will be thrilled .
But we're using the Perfect Sun MINI so we expect more lol

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine

Back
Top Bottom