GrowchyGreenz Gold Leaf Grow

Looking real nice. Mine is so bushy also. I'm tucking the big fan leaves under the new growth

Gotta do it with the gold leaf, we've been doing the same but we've also been supercropping super aggressively about a week into 12/12 and it's finally at the point it's just going to be left alone to stretch some. Will do defoliation throughout flower (tastefully) just to keep the canopy penetrable and keep good airflow throughout the cabinet.

Will have recovery photos as soon as she wakes up .

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

She's awake!
420-magazine-mobile1914746562.jpg

And she's starting to stretch
420-magazine-mobile259594712.jpg

Don't really use it but we will be dabbling... or dabbing lol, we made some bubble hash from the NL trim and some Larfy crap but have yet to try any. Not really sure how either we don't have anything like that to use to do it with but we have a little bubb we can buy the quartz head and go from there!

Thanks for this advice. I was just reading up on the Rosin Technique. Very interesting stuff. As a woman who embraces my curls I dont own a hair Iron. Looks like Ill be borrowing my teenage daughters iron shhhhhhhh.... Lol

Sent with my Light and Love Happy Growing

I feel like it will defo be awesome if you do. Used it for most of flower on the NL and got 130g of smokable bud and a zip of trim and . for ice water hash. Can't wait to see the results on the Gold Leaf. Thanks for stopping in PW always a pleasure sir

Back
Top Bottom