Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

Soul sista from across the pond continues on the journey to journal.
I'm so proud of you, as always .

Keep the fingers typing, the greens a growing and the brain tickin soul sista.

Fighting with you every step of the way GTHM.

*My soul brother (yet another!) from across the pond, water, massive ocean of epic proportions. Stay close and take what you can from this journal. We have to get your first harvest under your belt. BIG HUGs

Sending a through ball and some nice crosses your way!

*Yes, scrimmage already, I need to get my cleats on. Okay, I got centre mid everyone, that was position from back when, and the number #12. Time to suit up, lace up, balls down. hahahaha. Choose your own numbers, colours, all shirts tucked in, socks up, and let's get ready to kill it.

What a great gang!:love: Thanks to a Sweet Sue post, I just finished the FREE Peggy Sarlin 12 day series "Awakening from Alzheimers" online. It was 14 doctors specializing in nutrition, supps, oils and life style to help reverse Alzheimers. Peggy will re-air it free again this weekend due to overwhelming response. I gotta think CBD would help with inflamation they spoke of. There IS hope!:circle-of-love: for all of us!

*YES, it was one of the most important posts she has ever made, eh walleye? SweetSue nailed this recommendation. I totally watched it myself. I made notes, so get ready to discuss very soon. So glad you could make it. Send love to you and yours...as well! ;):love:

It's okay to be scared, but I can tell you have the heart to struggle with everything you've got in you & if anyone can beat this, it's you . . the green friends on here are amazing people, aren't they?

*I couldn't imagine a better team of motivators to tackle this from a Cannabis pov. I have more faith in this 420 family than I do in all my doctors put together. Except for my medical team, they are exempt of the "doctors" category. But yes, I have to believe I can do this too. I know I won't fall, I'll make mistakes, but I will learn. :thanks:

.Excited to be reading your new journal .

Love ya, sista! ❤️

When do we get some pics from the tents?!?! (Hope I didn't miss any, I selfishly scrolled fast just to say 'hi').

OMGosh, I was totally thinking about you....and your propane and propane accessories...lol.

Another brother we got for roll call. wow, now we have THE power. I am working on my first post, coming soon with PICS!!!

How is your mother?:love:

I just want to send you a shot load of love and a fresh supply of positive vibes!!
I wish to read your journals for a long long .. long time and learn with you

OMGosh, I was totally thinking about you....and your propane and propane accessories...lol.

Another brother we got for roll call. wow, now we have THE power. I am working on my first post, coming soon with PICS!!!

How is your mother?:love:

Sh-sh-SHA!

. Many thanks for asking, she's doing great! She just returned from a long trip out east to catch some scenery and a Broadway show!

Was beautiful to see her smile and give her a hug today. Her and Pops stopped by on their evening walk while the fam was shoveling philly cheesesteaks in our face holes! Tis a good life .

Just finishing up her 2nd batch of FHO, this with a CBD Indica fem. Right on time, too. First batch is almost empty.

She has lots of trouble with words. They come out wrong or stuttered or not at all. I promise you, though, it's all smiles and laughs in our lives. Extraordinarily privileged .

Thank you, you gorgeous human, for sharing your journey so openly with us. It means so much❤️❤️❤️

I just want to send you a shot load of love and a fresh supply of positive vibes!!
I wish to read your journals for a long long .. long time and learn with you

*You're ON! Thank you for the recharge of positive vibes KKB, lots of learning to be had. :thanks:

Sh-sh-SHA!

. Many thanks for asking, she's doing great! She just returned from a long trip out east to catch some scenery and a Broadway show!

Was beautiful to see her smile and give her a hug today. Her and Pops stopped by on their evening walk while the fam was shoveling philly cheesesteaks in our face holes! Tis a good life .

Just finishing up her 2nd batch of FHO, this with a CBD Indica fem. Right on time, too. First batch is almost empty.

She has lots of trouble with words. They come out wrong or stuttered or not at all. I promise you, though, it's all smiles and laughs in our lives. Extraordinarily privileged .

Thank you, you gorgeous human, for sharing your journey so openly with us. It means so much❤️❤️❤️

*I think I'm in shock, you mean your mom went to broadway show, huge lights huge sounds, and didn't get triggered. That is the best news HMW about your mother besides the love she gets to share now through good times. I'm so proud of her and especially you for doing this for your mom.

*So you decided on the CBD Indica Fem, which is exactly what I'm using. I just know it's a winning combination. Any ratio is great.

*I'm exactly like your mom in that way. I'm trying to figure out a way of addressing that, instead of just writing all the time. Why doesn't the medical system assign a speech therapist to work with our face to face interactions? Maybe counselling is supposed to address that. The funny thing is that she knows what she wants to say, it's just comes out wrong. It's like driving and someone yanks the wheel out of your hand. Completely unplanned ramble.

*It's like saying a tongue twister, but have it be every day simple words that trip you up. That's how challenging it can be, but she will get better with practice. I'm sure more socialization would help us, but I'd rather not. hahaha

*Thank you for sharing your journey with me because your mom is weeks ahead of me, and that inspires me to keep going.

*We are in it together...:love:

I'm here! Let me know if you need me. :hug:

* Thank you for stopping by. :welcome:

Grandpa is here! Jeez...and I thought I had challenges being a heart transplant Survivor who was blinded during that procedure. That is nothing compared to what you have been going through. All my respect and my encouragement go out to you. Not to mention... the prayers of my wife and I. I am so looking forward to reading and following your new Journal. I know I will learn a lot, not only with growing this wonderful medicine, but in life itself. In the terms we used to use in the 60s and 70s, groovy... Far Out... And Keep On Truckin!
Oh, and I brought over some cheesy poofs and cokes from my journal.

Grandpa, you are in the right place here. Everyone here is young at heart, and we love cheesy poofs.

Thank you for sharing your story, we share our health stuff here so if you have any questions you may ask at any time.

I am so honoured to have met you and I hope we can have a positive impact on your grow.

Tomorrow I will have some more information for you and we'll take it from there.

Blessings to you and your family.:Namaste:

I thought I'd just drop off a flower for you. I have this desire to decorate this place.

This will soon be medicine. Well....maybe in another 4 to 5 weeks. Hugz to all. :hug:

DSC_0745a.jpg

Oh you know me and the wife are here. So glad to see you back posting and inspiring.

* Very happy to have you back! Great to know your uber cool wife is here too. Women supporting women...;)

I thought I'd just drop off a flower for you. I have this desire to decorate this place.

This will soon be medicine. Well....maybe in another 4 to 5 weeks. Hugz to all. :hug:

DSC_0745a.jpg

*Thank you, I was staring at your flowers today, nice to have a picture here.

Hello fellow brainiacs...

Just letting every one know that if you or you know someone who has Alzheimers or brain health challenges there is a FREEEEEE webinar series being replayed this weekend over the internet. They will be sending out the link tomorrow, but I wanted to give everyone a heads up.

It's so important you hear these experts speak about stuff we are already doing. I've gone through the webinar series already and there is lots to share. Hopefully everyone who has the chance to watch will learn how much can be done to fight this disease, even PREVENT it.

Yah, times are a changin'! In the next week, I will post my notes from the webinar series to share with those who could not watch the entire series. And we'll have a great discussion about CBD/THC, sharing all the secrets to success.

--------------email-----------------

"Have regrets about that episode you missed during Awakening from Alzheimer’s?

Worry no longer.

You can relive Awakening from Alzheimer’s over this upcoming weekend!

It’s the perfect opportunity to catch those episodes you missed and discover …

How Dr. Dale Bredesen and his team successfully reversed Alzheimer’s in 90% of their patients with the Bredesen Protocol
How you can use Dr. Mary Newport’s superfood advice to reverse your or your loved one’s early onset of Alzheimer’s
What supplements Dr. Richard Brown swears by and has recommended to patients, friends, and colleagues to keep their mind healthy and sharp at any age
Why Dr. Perlmutter believes you need a healthy gut to have a healthy brain
And so much more!
It kicks off less than 24 hours from now, on Friday at 2PM Eastern and runs through midnight on Sunday, October 9.

During this special replay event, you’ll have the opportunity to watch any of the episodes you missed or rewatch those you want to see again.

Stay tuned for the link to access the replay event coming to your inbox tomorrow at 2PM ET!

Celebrate the hope!"

How do I get the link?

They will PM the link tomorrow GGG, I posted the notice today so noone would miss it. ;) I promise to email everyone who has liked or thanked the notice.

We have an eager beaver here everyone...hahaha No seriously, it's worth it. :thanks:

*I think I'm in shock, you mean your mom went to broadway show, huge lights huge sounds, and didn't get triggered. That is the best news HMW about your mother besides the love she gets to share now through good times. I'm so proud of her and especially you for doing this for your mom.

- She does well in public because she always has dad or her dear friends right by, although she doesn't engage in conversation when more people are around. She's doing well enjoying life!

*So you decided on the CBD Indica Fem, which is exactly what I'm using. I just know it's a winning combination. Any ratio is great.

- The wife and I sampled . I think it's a winning cannabinoid combo! Relaxed body, big smile, and an overall pleasant feeling. . No anxiety .

*I'm exactly like your mom in that way. I'm trying to figure out a way of addressing that, instead of just writing all the time. Why doesn't the medical system assign a speech therapist to work with our face to face interactions? Maybe counselling is supposed to address that. The funny thing is that she knows what she wants to say, it's just comes out wrong. It's like driving and someone yanks the wheel out of your hand. Completely unplanned ramble.

- Mom cannot write any longer. I love your writing; paints a pic of your personality! You are spot on that she knows what she wants to say. Today it was "dishes," even had the first half of it out of her mouth then stopped as if it were the wrong word. She knew, she was elbow deep in the things!

*It's like saying a tongue twister, but have it be every day simple words that trip you up. That's how challenging it can be, but she will get better with practice. I'm sure more socialization would help us, but I'd rather not. hahaha

- I commend you for every effort, and I bet your star-blessed hubby understands when nobody else may! Keep your circle tight, and flood it with love; I say! .❤️

*Thank you for sharing your journey with me because your mom is weeks ahead of me, and that inspires me to keep going.

*We are in it together...:love:

- YOU are an inspiration to us, and so many others! Truly profound .

Together is right on! Often have your journal open as dad and I plan. Keep planning!

.So much love❤️

If anyone makes you feel ashamed of what you've accomplished despite the life-changing diagnosis life dealt you, all your friends here on 420 will make sure it doesn't happen again. All we see when we read your journals is a woman fighting for her life and doing a wonderful and inspiring job of it.

If people can't see that, then they don't deserve to have any kind of relationship with you and I know that I, for one, will have no hesitation to report any posts that make you feel ashamed or hurt.

:circle-of-love:

*To be honest DW, I was ashamed of having ALZ at my age. I was ashamed that I lost my material worth at the time. I only posted the diagnosis there but wouldn't self identify too much. I don't want people using it against me here, just in case. Plus it's hard to explain everything I can't write about in a grow journal. Have to keep it as grow related as possible.

*So I hid some personal stuff I was going through because of my shame. My extended family don't even know because I don't want people treating me like I'm dying. And that is just a natural reaction for others, I know they can't help it, I can't change others, so I have to change myself. This journal is my reckoning and my uprising and so I have to accept, in order to move on and get serious.

*This is my very first time fully accepting my diagnosis publicly and in my title. I'm scared of any backlash, but I have to risk it to heal myself. So this is yet, another step forward, exposing my life through my grow. Hoping that these risks also help others. Let's change the stigma ALZ has in my life, I can only do that by coming forward, no matter how embarrassed I am, no more hiding from the truth.

DSC_0745a.jpg

Love that hairy girl Jim. She looks delicious brother!

Back
Top Bottom