Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

If anyone makes you feel ashamed of what you've accomplished despite the life-changing diagnosis life dealt you, all your friends here on 420 will make sure it doesn't happen again. All we see when we read your journals is a woman fighting for her life and doing a wonderful and inspiring job of it.

If people can't see that, then they don't deserve to have any kind of relationship with you and I know that I, for one, will have no hesitation to report any posts that make you feel ashamed or hurt.

:circle-of-love:

*I am just a piece of a shattered mirror, slowing picking up the pieces. But then there are sisters like you who just give me their mirror to look at so I can see that I am okay. The fear is real HG, there is so much personal stuff happening, but I will use your shield of love and unconditional friendship. A blanket you place over me while I search everywhere, rain or shine for whatever I am searching for.

You and your honey will be my glow in the dark compass because I can't always see clear. There is a destination we share, through solidarity we stand our ground for all natural healing oil. You share a courage that can only be grown in the garden. ;)

Kindly thank you HG...;)
:Namaste:

Hello movers and shakers, what's a happenin'?

EVERYONE should have rec'd emails with the "Awakening Alzheimer's" link, that I can't post here to abide by the rules.

MMMM is at 49 posts so I'm unable to send you a pm until you hit 50, so I'm hoping you will spend your 50 post here...lol.
Then I can email you...so funny that is.

Please get in touch with me if you still need the link you have until SUNDAY to watch all 14 videos then they take them down.

Then next week we can compare notes, and brainstorm (hahahaha) about CBD/THC potential protocols & treatments and kick some major a*s.

Thank you everyone for all my lovely GGG messages, I do appreciate the restraint in some cases, but yah, I'll meet you over at Pats thread for the unrated version. ;)

You guys are just amazing hearts and souls, with the gift of the grow. BE WELL and don't forget to clear your mind once a day.

I'm with HashGirl, GGG and Pat. If ANYONE shows disrespect to you in anyway... Well, let's just say I have been known to become a real a**hole when that type of reaction becomes necessary. GGG HG and Pat, if you could let me know if I miss anything, please. I think we could have a good time with anyone who shows any disrespect, lack of tact or anything worse toward our special girl here.

Sorry I'm late. I would be honoured to standby and share this experience with you. Your write up was very touching and connected to me deeply. You do not show in your posts that you have any sort of typing issues. You're truly and inspiration and a gift to all of us here. Thank you for sharing your story.

I'm with HashGirl, GGG and Pat. If ANYONE shows disrespect to you in anyway... Well, let's just say I have been known to become a real a**hole when that type of reaction becomes necessary. GGG HG and Pat, if you could let me know if I miss anything, please. I think we could have a good time with anyone who shows any disrespect, lack of tact or anything worse toward our special girl here.

*yikes, don't want to mess with grandpa. Thank you kindly...;)

Sorry I’m late. I would be honoured to standby and share this experience with you. Your write up was very touching and connected to me deeply. You do not show in your posts that you have any sort of typing issues. You’re truly and inspiration and a gift to all of us here. Thank you for sharing your story.

*Awwww, shucks, I am humbled by your words. Thank you and I really appreciate the support MrCanada. I mean come on, you're MR. CANADA. I love our country. hahaha You are most welcome here. There is a special chair for your honour...;)

G2HM!

I had no idea your story or anything about you really. All I knew is that you are incredibly nice, fun and polite. Then when I read your intro I was even more impressed because it takes an extremely strong person to have all that going on and be as positive and friendly as you are. Your journal is going to move fast and that is a testament to all the friends that you have made and that have your back. I will try to keep up as best I can. I know all the research you have done is going to pay off in this grow! Thanks for being so open about everything. It's people like you that are helping change the world in terms of cannabis and show people what this medicine can really do. Even doctors are learning and are surprised at some of the result and it takes patients like you to do that! Always love seeing someone say screw you to the doctors and finding a different way than accepting their diagnosis and fate. I'm really glad you found an alternative way.

Anyways that I can be of service, you know where to find me. I'm really excited for you and glad our paths have recently crossed on these forums. I hope there is some way I can help but if not I'll be here like everyone else for support!

What’s Update – 100% Organic Garden & Brain Rehab – Oct 7, 2017

:welcome:Welcome to my Beautiful Healing Brain Journal!

Grow/Brain Rehabilitation Behaviour:

Dear 420 family:

WELCOME! It’s my first garden journal post here and wanted to make sure it was a good one. I’m taking this weekend to rewatch all the ALZ videos I sent the link out for. So I won’t comment on those yet because we will share all of our notes.

Before I continue, to move on in the future it’s important to honour the past. Everything happens for a reason and sometimes they can be epic and sometimes it can sad. It’s important for me to try to remain humble, positive and peaceful.

I know that my writing has improved exponentially (new word) since I first joined here. If you were to read my first journal you can see how bad things were. I cringe at that, but at least I can look back and feel memories still.

When I first joined, Stinky Snid took me under his wing. At that time, he was really the only one that kinda new something was wrong and I was trying my best to fix it. Like a brother, he protected me, he walked me through techniques and even was on-call for my growing questions. He is now known as off-the-grid Snid (I name him that) and not around much, but he has a place in my heart and garden. I miss him…there is a special chair for him if he returns.

Secondly, you all know of SweetSue I’m sure. I knew of SweetSue from the beginning but was too intimidated to approach her. Her journals were massive and I just didn’t understand her knowledge yet. After a year, I finally got the courage to ask her for help. She took me in and taught me that oil will change my life forever.

She opened the OIL door and told me that I will accomplish great things. She shared the “Awakening Alzheimers” link in my previous journal, the very link that is bringing us all together. So there was no way that I could start my journal off without a special chair for SweetSue, in case she has the time to drop by. I know she has helped many people, so here I am, paying it forward to everyone I can influence to use oil for healing. My heart goes out to her, no matter what star she is swinging on. ;)

Lastly, Let’s move on to the present...

*Pennywise has been my resident go-to answer man, and has been with me for just over a year. His daily presence makes me feel like I can do anything and he has a knife collection second to none. 

*HG & FP – A dynamic duo worth celebrating, who look over my back and have brought me to tears several times with how generous they are with their life and time.

*Furcifer is another brother I wish I had growing up, he is there when my brain crashes and shows me by example how to be an exemplary person through growing. His animals I think about daily and his alien show is out of this world. 

*Which brings me to Mr. Am4zins’ brood, who filled my heart with smiles and hours of staring. Mr. Am4zin inspires me to work with my situation but make it Am4zin! His zest for life and success adapting to situations makes me excited to learn more from him. 

*GN30 – keeps my spirits up even though I still worry about him. I wish I could reach out and help this brainiac in his time of need (location barrier). But then there he is reaching out to me through this forum. We need to keep an eye out for this fellow and get him to his first harvest in one piece, and for his family.

*MagicJim taught me about the difference between Fahranheit & Degrees…lol and I learn so much from his beautiful journal. He has a…take a ride on the wild side…car…lol.

*Suntana brings sunshine to my life every day even if it’s dark. I have never met a man who can push himself past his limits, and then have time to say lovely things to me. Resilience is his first name.

*DobeWan taking time to teach me little things that I have already implemented, such a kind person to give me time so generously. He seems to ask all the good questions and then I learn from that.
We seem to be growing the same seed Kushy Kush, isn’t that STRAIN-ge…hahahaha Sorry, stop it brain!

*DaleDribble and his propane and propane accessories. Hahahaha. I think about your mom so much, and your persistence to find answers keeps me motivated, I feel honoured when we share details and have a good laugh. 

*Dabby Duck laughs at my jokes, listens to my dreams, and saves lives every day through his MJ grow. His power wife has a heart of gold and knows how to treat her man. He is the greatest example of how 420 Family dreams can happen.

*Toasty – Always gives me a playground of knowledge to work with. He isn’t afraid to make mistakes like me, and he bounces back with the most beautiful pictures. He’s a winner in more ways than one. 

*Walleye for rainbows, and all the pictures of pets you guys will post for me in this journal.

*Grandpa & Family – Very privileged to have you on that team and if we turn out to be half that man you are, then we will be just fine in this forum. 

*Pat makes me feel respected, he compliments me, makes my husband laugh. In a virtual world of cold, he brings on the heat, and keeps it fresh, always.

*The self-fondlers crew – You know who you are, you have brought me the most laughter in my life, and you broke my hard exterior shell so I could come out and be accepted for who I am now. Their offensive humour has made me laugh even when I tear, and that is a gift money can’t buy.

Gosh, what would I do without all you guys.

I know they may offend some, and if you are offended maybe you are in your right mind. But I am not, and nor are they (hahahaha), so we will represent the brainiacs, misfits, tech nerds, geeks, bookworms, reclusive producers, musicians, jr. scientists, car-lovers, writers, gamers, poets, young at heart, and, loving 420 family because we cannot live without our healing gardens.

We are growers first, the rest will work itself out later.

I’m a better person because of this forum…I learn from all of you!!!

All is welcome to learn from me too…

All walks of life, all talks of strife, jumping over the knife, to be the best wife, in this short life.

---------------------------------

How to adapt to my journal.

Please try to keep your paragraphs short for spacing and reading. It’s so difficult to read long comments. I usually have to copy the paragraph and paste it into word and space them out, then answer them in word, and then post into the forum. That is usually what I have to do. But if you can try your best to space out your thoughts, I can answer them faster.

Blue & Red fonts are not good, hard to see what is actually being spelled in that colour. 
But GREEN is good…lol.

If you post growing pictures, which I love, you must explain your picture so I can create new files in my brain to retain.

No religion, politics or Justin Bieber.

Try to not use shortform, abbreviated, slang, hard to translate.

I LOVE ANIMALS!

Life is what you think of it and who you grow it with…

-------------------------------

My humble garden of positive change awaits you…

--------------------------------

1. Type:-Kushie Kush CLONES ( Mother Born March 4, 2017)

Week:13

Days:91 
(Clones cut June 8 – 22nd = 13 days to reroot.)

Temp:24

RH:44%

Strain:Indica

Technique: Cloning, 1 Top, HST & LST

Comments:

BEFORE

IMG_1089aedit1.jpg

KKush Clone #1 – 3 Gallon self-watering pot

AFTER

IMG_2785aE.jpg

IMG_2772aE.jpg

KKush Clone #2 – 5 Gallon self-watering pot

IMG_2776aE.jpg

SEXY VEXY - Stacking like it's going out of style
IMG_2779aE.jpg

IMG_2782aE.jpg

-

-----------------------------------------

KKush Clone #3 – 2 Gallon self-watering pot

IMG_2787aE.jpg

2. Type: CBDream (making more oil)

Week:8

Days:56 

Temp:24

RH:44%

Strain:Indica

Technique:2 tops & LST

Comments:

With Flash

IMG_2827aE.jpg

Without Flash

IMG_2851aE.jpg

*Thank you for reading and giving feedback. I am alive and motivated because all of you care

:thanks::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::thanks:

Your post made me laugh out loud. You really write very well.

I'm honoured to have made your Top 10 (?) list. Thank you for that. And, because you requested animal pictures, here's one for you today:

Back
Top Bottom