Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

Very amazing story, I'm so happy you are doing so well. I will definitely be following along, I find myself forgetting things a lot and have been heading in the direction of CBD oil lately. Picked up harlequin and preordered some acdc. Acdc is supposed to be 20:1 CBD:thc and hard to find, but PM me of you want details on the where's and the promo code etc. I have been tossing the idea around of infusing fish oil and CBD Oil to help my brain outta the funk it's been in lately. Glad you started this journal, count me in! I am a screenshot lover myself and promise to provide as much picture support as possible. And I'll try to leave the gerbils outta here if I can. No promises .
GGG

Hey G2HM,

I'm looking forward to this grow.
Gotta go HG is home

*Thank you adopted brother too:love:...say hi to HG for me. byyye

Count me in for the healing. Amazingly well thought out intro. Brought tears to my eyes with the sadness of loss and the joy of hopefulness. I love to do photo tutorials and mark things up in photoshop for fellow growers, so I'll be looking to add whatever I think might help. Fight on!
:Namaste:

*Oh wow, that would be incredibly helpful. It's easier to learn when I have the picture to show what you're trying to teach me, it's amazing how much faster I learn. My goal is commit another 5000 hours of learning this year. So bring it on. .... YIKES hahahaha

Thank you very much for joining the fight. :Namaste:

Hi All,

My mum has Alzheimer's. We are among family here and can draw on each others strengths and experiences. :circle-of-love:

Just a point of order, if I may.

We will be the 2nd country to RE-LEGALIZE cannabis. Lets not forget the racist history of prohibition. They took this plant from the people and I will not thank them for returning what shouldn't have been taken away in the first place.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox.

Thanks Sis,

Peace. :peace:

Thanks for letting me know this was starting up G2HM. You know I wouldn't miss it. Looking forward to comparing notes with you on here next summer while we watch the World Cup!

Thanks for sharing some insights I didn't pick up on from your Brainy Day thread. It was quite a read even though I already knew the basics.

If I can help explain something you're interested in any better just ask. I love taking photos and I'm still learning, but I'm starting to get the hang of certain things, and we have pretty similar tastes so I'm sure Kushy won't be our last to overlap.

And thanks for doing another thread. You may benefit from it, but so do the rest of us!

I'm subbing in on your remarkable journey, too, G2HM. You write so well; it's hard to believe that your brain is diseased. With the support and friendship of all of your friends and brothers (and sisters) here on 420, I know you're on the right road, i.e. the road to recovery.

:circle-of-love:

Very amazing story, I'm so happy you are doing so well. I will definitely be following along, I find myself forgetting things a lot and have been heading in the direction of CBD oil lately. Picked up harlequin and preordered some acdc. Acdc is supposed to be 20:1 CBD:thc and hard to find, but PM me of you want details on the where's and the promo code etc. I have been tossing the idea around of infusing fish oil and CBD Oil to help my brain outta the funk it's been in lately. Glad you started this journal, count me in! I am a screenshot lover myself and promise to provide as much picture support as possible. And I'll try to leave the gerbils outta here if I can. No promises .GGG

*Awwww shucks GGG, we all have some pretty amazing stories don't we. Thank you for your kindness. BIG HUGS

*ACDC - will send pm!

*Amazing you're talking about fish oil. I have officially added fish nutes to every grow. I'm hoping that gives me enough oil for my brain. I will get my post that I did about it, and give you the link here. I think you'll enjoy the read. It's obvious you know that fish oil is like healing gold for your brain. IT must be in your regiment at some point. I hate the taste of fish oil so I just added it to my plants first. Make them eat it first...such a child like thing to do , but I'm betting the fish oil will show up in my dosing oil after time.

Post 480 - Organic Fish Nutes for Omega 3 enriched DHA brain healing research - Sunshine On A Brainy Day — PS Dwarf Star Lights Up My Life

*Your instinct is right, get on that oil, pronto. My working theory is that brain patients should feel this oil the MOST because we do not have the correct serotonin levels and blood flow. We have brain damage and major diseases causes darkness, but this oil brings on the light. Any migraines, diseases and symptoms there of, will be addressed because we are healing our ECS. I dose under the tongue, goes right to my brain, no side fx. By far, the best a girl can ask for.

*Screenshots of gerbils are okay as long as they are dressed ready to help me in the garden. lol

*Thanks for taking the time to read. Please make the oil and let me know how it goes.

Did someone say poofs?! .

*hungry, who wants to start the BBQ

Big hugs to you and your husband. Tell him if our dongles touch we'll have a special connection. I'll treat him right too, even take him out for a fancy sitdown dinner at McDonald's. Oh gosh I love McDonald's :rofl: LoL imagine if there's an actual starfish with bollocks between each of it's legs/arms, teabagging would be at the next level :laughtwo: you are right about kicking alz ass, I fucking hate it and even what it's doing to my father. I am here to learn with you and make this a fun journey:passitleft::ganjamon:

*HAHAHAHAHA That is so funny! (not laughing at your father, your mcD)

*We are gonna make the best oil you could never be able to buy him, unless it's rick simpson oil. But still, now you can control your grow from start to finish and you'll be able to feel confident that there won't be any additives that may harm him. It's so important that oil must be as pure as we can make it for ALZ patients or anyone who even suffers from migraines. Clean as clean can be, and organic as organic can be.

*BTW, I created a dosing schedule for myself to track my raw data for research down the road. If you want this excel spreedsheet (for easy integration into a database) it's totally yours whenever your oil is done.

*Thank you for such a beautiful day (EVERYONE) with an army that uses plants to heal the world. The mission has begun. :thanks:

Hi All,

My mum has Alzheimer's. We are among family here and can draw on each others strengths and experiences. :circle-of-love:

Just a point of order, if I may.

We will be the 2nd country to RE-LEGALIZE cannabis. Lets not forget the racist history of prohibition. They took this plant from the people and I will not thank them for returning what shouldn't have been taken away in the first place.

Ok, I'm off my soapbox.

Thanks Sis,

Peace. :peace:

* Hi FP!

*There is going to be some great discussion here about ALZ, and every patient deserves that chance to help themselves naturally. Your mom is deep in my thoughts to keep fighting and cheering. :cheer:

*great, thanks for the explanation, repatriate what doesn't belong to them, through honour and respect.

Thanks for letting me know this was starting up G2HM. You know I wouldn't miss it. Looking forward to comparing notes with you on here next summer while we watch the World Cup!

Thanks for sharing some insights I didn't pick up on from your Brainy Day thread. It was quite a read even though I already knew the basics.

If I can help explain something you're interested in any better just ask. I love taking photos and I'm still learning, but I'm starting to get the hang of certain things, and we have pretty similar tastes so I'm sure Kushy won't be our last to overlap.

And thanks for doing another thread. You may benefit from it, but so do the rest of us!

*To be honest DW, I was ashamed of having ALZ at my age. I was ashamed that I lost my material worth at the time. I only posted the diagnosis there but wouldn't self identify too much. I don't want people using it against me here, just in case. Plus it's hard to explain everything I can't write about in a grow journal. Have to keep it as grow related as possible.

*So I hid some personal stuff I was going through because of my shame. My extended family don't even know because I don't want people treating me like I'm dying. And that is just a natural reaction for others, I know they can't help it, I can't change others, so I have to change myself. This journal is my reckoning and my uprising and so I have to accept, in order to move on and get serious.

*This is my very first time fully accepting my diagnosis publicly and in my title. I'm scared of any backlash, but I have to risk it to heal myself. So this is yet, another step forward, exposing my life through my grow. Hoping that these risks also help others. Let's change the stigma ALZ has in my life, I can only do that by coming forward, no matter how embarrassed I am, no more hiding from the truth.

*I have learned oodles of technique from your journal and that tutorial you did for me. I'm looking forward to showing the results of my learning through KushyKush update coming up soon. Thank you kindly for your generousity and your astuteness.

I'm subbing in on your remarkable journey, too, G2HM. You write so well; it's hard to believe that your brain is diseased. With the support and friendship of all of your friends and brothers (and sisters) here on 420, I know you're on the right road, i.e. the road to recovery.

:circle-of-love:

Thank you soooo much HG, sisterhood accepted, and treasured. My writing has improved, even my husband can't understand how that happened, but I have trouble speaking conversationally in person. But don't you worry, I have some funny examples of my behaviours to explain my metamorphosis. Thanks for the support sister, it's all good!:Namaste::welcome:

I'm here to cheer you on, Grow2healme! You're an inspiration!!

I'm pretty new here on 420mag so forgive me if I'm overstepping the mark here but something you said really hit home hard with me.
You of all people seem like you should never ever be ashamed or embarrassed about who you are! You story is incredibly inspiring! You should be proud of who you are and everything you are achieving. Shouting it to the world! I can think of a lot of people who would have just rolled over and given up, but not you! You are going at it head on by the sounds of it, you have come out fighting! It takes true bravery to do that, something not many people have these days.

(Sorry had to say it. If I overstepped I apologise and will remove the post.)

I'm here to cheer you on, Grow2healme! You're an inspiration!!

*Thank you, I'm doing my best even though I'm scared, I can do it with GREEN friends. I appreciate your kind words.

❤️❤️❤️❤️and organic to boot! I’m very excited for this G2HM.
Love the introductory.
I’m exhausted and need a nap, so much more work to do. I was forever in the MRI tunnel today with s sore back, fkd up knee it was torcher.
Glad you have your journal up .

*rest, oil, rest, ice, blah blah blah, you know how I like to be your physiotherapist. Your day was very difficult, take several days to recover. Plus you're trimming, it's so much for you right now. So yah, PW BBQ'd up a meal for the whole crew, everyone eats and greets at their own leasure. I also make sure food is made, with OIL. Talk soon - another brother. Wow, I didn't realize how many there are of you. My blessing for sure.

I'm pretty new here on 420mag so forgive me if I'm overstepping the mark here but something you said really hit home hard with me.
You of all people seem like you should never ever be ashamed or embarrassed about who you are! You story is incredibly inspiring! You should be proud of who you are and everything you are achieving. Shouting it to the world! I can think of a lot of people who would have just rolled over and given up, but not you! You are going at it head on by the sounds of it, you have come out fighting! It takes true bravery to do that, something not many people have these days.

(Sorry had to say it. If I overstepped I apologise and will remove the post.)

*no you haven't overstepped, but it still is raw and tearful when I try to open up to friends. It's still so fresh, and I feel pretty shaken up but highly motivated. So once I get used to saying it out loud, I'm sure it won't be as shameful. That is why this journal is a way for forcing myself to be open, when my brain wants to shut the heck down and run away. I've taken the first step, I will get better and feel more confident with this fine huddle of brainiacs, including you. ;) It's an organic process...;)

Please there is no need to be embarrassed we accept you as you came and only hope we can send you along in better spirits than you arrived. We're all here to support you not to judge you.

*It will be great to have so many brains here to think of ways to beat this through Cannabis. And you are the smartest growch I know. ;)
It's just gonna take time GGG to let go, but I'm here to win, the goals are in sight. I need a good team line up, defenders, midfield and strikers. We'll devise good strategies along the way.

What a great gang!:love: Thanks to a Sweet Sue post, I just finished the FREE Peggy Sarlin 12 day series "Awakening from Alzheimers" online. It was 14 doctors specializing in nutrition, supps, oils and life style to help reverse Alzheimers. Peggy will re-air it free again this weekend due to overwhelming response. I gotta think CBD would help with inflamation they spoke of. There IS hope!:circle-of-love: for all of us!

*Thank you, I'm doing my best even though I'm scared, I can do it with GREEN friends. I appreciate your kind words.

*rest, oil, rest, ice, blah blah blah, you know how I like to be your physiotherapist. Your day was very difficult, take several days to recover. Plus you're trimming, it's so much for you right now. So yah, PW BBQ'd up a meal for the whole crew, everyone eats and greets at their own leasure. I also make sure food is made, with OIL. Talk soon - another brother. Wow, I didn't realize how many there are of you. My blessing for sure.

*no you haven't overstepped, but it still is raw and tearful when I try to open up to friends. It's still so fresh, and I feel pretty shaken up but highly motivated. So once I get used to saying it out loud, I'm sure it won't be as shameful. That is why this journal is a way for forcing myself to be open, when my brain wants to shut the heck down and run away. I've taken the first step, I will get better and feel more confident with this fine huddle of brainiacs, including you. ;) It's an organic process...;)

*It will be great to have so many brains here to think of ways to beat this through Cannabis. And you are the smartest growch I know. ;)
It's just gonna take time GGG to let go, but I'm here to win, the goals are in sight. I need a good team line up, defenders, midfield and strikers. We'll devise good strategies along the way.
It's okay to be scared, but I can tell you have the heart to struggle with everything you've got in you & if anyone can beat this, it's you . . the green friends on here are amazing people, aren't they?

Back
Top Bottom