Growing Against Alzheimers - A Purely Organic Experience

G2HM!

I had no idea your story or anything about you really. All I knew is that you are incredibly nice, fun and polite. Then when I read your intro I was even more impressed because it takes an extremely strong person to have all that going on and be as positive and friendly as you are. Your journal is going to move fast and that is a testament to all the friends that you have made and that have your back. I will try to keep up as best I can. I know all the research you have done is going to pay off in this grow!

Thanks for being so open about everything. It's people like you that are helping change the world in terms of cannabis and show people what this medicine can really do. Even doctors are learning and are surprised at some of the result and it takes patients like you to do that! Always love seeing someone say screw you to the doctors and finding a different way than accepting their diagnosis and fate. I'm really glad you found an alternative way.

Anyways that I can be of service, you know where to find me. I'm really excited for you and glad our paths have recently crossed on these forums. I hope there is some way I can help but if not I'll be here like everyone else for support!

*Thank you for your lovely note, I reread over and over again, it gets better as you read it over...lol. It's just really cool you are here, out of the goodness of your own heart/garden.
Maybe, if I may ask, since you knows strains so well, if you come across any strains that specifically say "clear-headed" could you pass on that strain name to me so I can research it.

*Or anything that says, no paranoia, no anxiety. No head games kinda thing. That would be a big help since you're on the search since winning POTM Sept 2017, clap clap clap.

*If anyone else comes across these type of strains too, that would be great!

I'm alive and sort of well,lol. I successfully managed to get everything restarted in that room. It was unbelievably difficult. I hate to say it but I'm going to have to cut back after this. It's just to much.
Anyway enough whining, just dropping in to say hi G2HM. Oil-rest-ice repeat ..

*Oh my gosh, I have certainly smothered you with a well oiled routine...hahahaha Always glad to have you in reach.

I'm not late....always a shadow in your light.

��

*Awww, Furci, BIG HUGS

Those plants look great! I need to get me a CBD strain.

Good job. ����

*Thank you! You really do need to get a CBD strain, I will be trying out new CBD strains in the new year. Lemme know what you get in the meantime.

Your post made me laugh out loud. You really write very well.

I'm honoured to have made your Top 10 (?) list. Thank you for that. And, because you requested animal pictures, here's one for you today:

It was more of a top 20 list considering there are some I couldn't mention to maintain privacy, some I'm just meeting right now, and some who I have yet to meet. ;)

I LOVE ANIMALS! hahaha
[/URL][/QUOTE]

Beautiful new plants there lady.. they are real beasts!! Cant wait to see them flower out!

Experimenting again today with my last batch of oil.. will try a mix of the ib and vk. Going to cook it for 4 hours at around 180-200 degrees and see where that takes me!

*Thank you Toasty with the mosty...hahaha

*Ooooo exciting, more oil, I love that. That sounds good, remember to keep checking on it. Just like your first time with me. You always remember your first. low and slow hahaha. Try to get all that plant material covered by oil by the second hour if it's not already broken down by then.

Your garden is looking fantastic, you are on your way to a other awesome harvest.

*Thanks to you...let's just hope this flower transition goes smooth under the DS. crosses fingers.

Hey g2h! Found ya. Subbed And gonna catch up later tonight . Looking forward to learning all you can teach me :)

Dear Brainiacs, you don't have to be on steroids to juice...hahahaha

Here is a juice recipe I have created to use my leaves throughout my grow.
This fruit blend is smoothie texture and is so yummy. Especially for fussy food eaters like me.

I use this green juice as a shotglass chaser to oil.
I freeze half of it, lasts months in the freezer, in individual reusable plastic cups with tight lids (dollarstore).
It makes me about 10-12 big cups of juice/fruit blend.
Take cup out of the freezer 24 hours before you need the juice.
Keep it stirred and chilled, just like our lifestyle.-

You want to pack your blender with soft stuff on the bottom and hard stuff up top, gently pushing it down. If it gets to thick in the blender add juice to soften it down. I do it in batches, and fill up the cups as I go. I hope you love it.

Super food for the super fussy, like me!

Ingredients for my Green Juice Recipe:

Wash everything…

Up to 15 Prefrozen Fan leaves

1 bunch of spinach - include all

1 bunch of kale
 - include all
1 whole pineapple cored (had to buy packed PA when it’s not in season)

1 lemon – cut quarters and pealed

1 sm slice of ginger root

5 apples
 - sliced
8 oranges – cut first then peeled (or it gets bitter)

1 cup of Orange juice
1 cup of 
Whatever juice you want to add.

It tastes very sweet and no bitter residue in your mouth. It makes me feel like I can do anything in life.

Juice_IngredientsE.jpg

PreparationE.jpg

Vitamix_togetherE.jpg

The_Green_Juice.jpg

Your plants look fantastic G2HM, my mouth instantly watered looking at all that beautiful fruit (jealous).
Took a snap shot of that ..

I need to open up a store to share my recipes, it's sooo good fresh, it's almost a crime to freeze it, i try to drink as much as I can when it's frizzesh. ;)

I need to open up a store to share my recipes, it's sooo good fresh, it's almost a crime to freeze it, i try to drink as much as I can when it's frizzesh. ;)

I like my smoothies, I have to get back to making them. I also like to put a teaspoon of Chlorella in them, looks something like Kermit the frog pee, but it's real good for you.

Plants are looking awesome G2HM! Kushy is looking great once again! So many tops showing - those ladies are going to turn it on under your light.

Thank you for your call out, I'm glad I've been able to help you in some way, and hope I can continue to! I keep my personality a little guarded here sometimes, but I'm really glad you are past that point and a little more willing to share. I bet your growing :)laugh:) confidence in your writing on here is going to help you in "the real world" too.

G2HM, try reading a little about the terpene linalool when you have some time, it seems to have a calm, clear headed effect and might be what you're looking for. I find myrcene helps me wind down too but it's better for bed time. I'm still a terpene novice but I'm sold on their power.

Back
Top Bottom