Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

re: Growing In The Pond & Keeping My Head Above Water

Not to bring anyone down on this joyous occasion, I would just like to be a parent to start things off, that's my dream, but at 45 it's fading fast. Plus the genes I could pass on, hell that's worth it alone!

get out there and get busy!, birds of a feather flock together....look for suitable stock and procreate! Sorry, Ive been married for 30 years....to six different women!

The smell won't go through the wall, seal the attic crawl hole.............

The smell will go through walls, not through the wall itself but through electrical boxes, ceiling lights, unsealed walls (every inch must be sealed)... been there, had to move.

edit -- if you can maintain negative pressure in the room with a powerful fan then filter and vent it somewhere safe like a chimney or sewer that will really keep the smell down. The fan has to be powerful enough to compensate for pressure drops like doors and other fans and so on.

First Off let say I will respond to all of your posts in a bit:thanks:
At 2:31am I officially Became a Oldster:cheer:
My Daughter gave birth to a Beautiful little girl:circle-of-love:
Healthy, 10 toes and fingers 10 of those too
7lbs 11oz:circle-of-love:

Woohoo!!!

Congratulations Grandpa :partyboy:

Not to bring anyone down on this joyous occasion, I would just like to be a parent to start things off, that's my dream, but at 45 it's fading fast. Plus the genes I could pass on, hell that's worth it alone!

:hmmmm: ... I thought your grandchildren are your biggest achievement?

First Off let say I will respond to all of your posts in a bit:thanks:
At 2:31am I officially Became a Oldster:cheer:
My Daughter gave birth to a Beautiful little girl:circle-of-love:
Healthy, 10 toes and fingers 10 of those too
7lbs 11oz:circle-of-love:

Congratulations old man. Grand kids are Gods gift for not killing your kids.:peace::circle-of-love::thumb::bravo::high-five:

Congratulations fish cake sir and congratulations to your daughter :)
I'm far to young to no the feeling of being made a grandad but I immagin ur on cloud 9 :)
Seeing that post answered the question I asked u in my journal lol
:) :) :)

Have 2 grandsons from my youngest boy. Oldest son & daughter have none. Married 4 times...#1 & #4 are the same woman. Be celebrating 41 years in a week (8-29-72), if we had stayed together. #1...7 yrs., #2...1 yr., #3...16 yrs., #4...13 yrs.

Great news, Fish!

There's nothing like a fresh new baby - gawd, I love the way they smell!

Congrats to you and your daughter. :yahoo:

Graytail is a Baby Smeller :cheesygrinsmiley:,,Good THCursday Grandpa..Congra to you and your offspring..can't wait to see his 1st Journal..
baby.jpeg

I thought if I could get something like a vortech fan with a charcoal filter that would do the job handily? Am I wrong?

Congratulations old man. Grand kids are Gods gift for not killing your kids.:peace::circle-of-love::thumb::bravo::high-five:

Thats got to be the best new,s all dy Congratulation,s I no how wonderful this feel,s Im so happy for you Fishy
and 2:31am is an exellent time it,s one of a few very special few Hr,s bet she,s Gorgus :love::love::love::love::roorrip::rofl:Hey grandad doe,s take a little getting used to

Graytail is a Baby Smeller :cheesygrinsmiley:,,Good THCursday Grandpa..Congra to you and your offspring..can't wait to see his 1st Journal..
baby.jpeg

Me too I love that baby head smell, miwa how did you find that old photo of me:grinjoint::hmmmm::allgood:

Count your blessings..... ;)

Grats Fish on the little one :woohoo:

Making the rounds spent the day running my daughter to and from school for her orientation at least she is at the age where I don't have to go too. Needless to say I can't wait for the day I get to be a grand parent. All the joy of parenting and get to send them home to mom and dad so they can experience all the crap they use to give you. :thumb:

Hello all :cheer:

Back
Top Bottom