Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

GM do you have a good percentage,doyou just keep them damp.and how long before they come up,I do paper towel and they come up 1 or 2 days.:surf:

nice widow nug spike and that smaller widow is looking tasty, gonna be a nice top.:goodjob:

GM do you have a good percentage,doyou just keep them damp.and how long before they come up,I do paper towel and they come up 1 or 2 days.:surf:

Spike, usually 2-4 days and they are above soil. We keep the soil moist and the lights low enough to provide heat. So far we have had a 100% germination rate with direct to soil, and about a 97% rate with rockwool.

Spike, usually 2-4 days and they are above soil. We keep the soil moist and the lights low enough to provide heat. So far we have had a 100% germination rate with direct to soil, and about a 97% rate with rockwool.

WoW! those are some great germination statistics. What temperature are you germinating at? I have been trying a few seeds at 74 F. but could not get them to germinate. A couple of days ago I put them in the heated germination setup I just bought and I hope they finally germinate. In the meantime I am making my first attempt at some cloning.

WoW! those are some great germination statistics. What temperature are you germinating at? I have been trying a few seeds at 74 F. but could not get them to germinate. A couple of days ago I put them in the heated germination setup I just bought and I hope they finally germinate. In the meantime I am making my first attempt at some cloning.

We try to germinate at around 78-80 degrees if at all possible. I also cheat a bit and add a few drops of Clonex gel to the PH balanced water. I don't know if that is a factor, but figure it can't hurt to encourage the seeds to sprout and root.

Considering your success rate I would certainly consider adding the clonex as a factor! I had ruled out every other factor when I came up with the conclusion that seeds don't germinate well at 73-74f. Great idea with the Clonex! Thanks!

Considering your success rate I would certainly consider adding the clonex as a factor! I had ruled out every other factor when I came up with the conclusion that seeds don't germinate well at 73-74f. Great idea with the Clonex! Thanks!

You are most welcome. Anytime bro. Hope it helps.

Just letting GM,joe,mmmmmmick,LiL lil well whoever--- I have 2 feminized widow sprouts coming up

and then I have 3 from the free bag sprouting too ? dont know what they are

I have a nice male already that is kush,so will harvest pollen,gonna get fun

now :peace::surf:

more glass- a pipe,nice to have more then just papers,still my fav. though.:surf:GM we smoke yours now.:ganjamon:

HPIM1834_.jpg

My wife grew plants when she lived down the jersey shore years ago! I'm the rookie grower LOL! She prefers a pipe over a Bong....

Back
Top Bottom