Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

more glass- a pipe,nice to have more then just papers,still my fav. though.:surf:GM we smoke yours now.:ganjamon:

HPIM1834_.jpg

It's almost dried, have a day or so to go yet. We could just smoke the 1024 till then...lol

hes doing good right now Butcher,hes doing both taking,and toking everyday.

I say couple bowlfulls a day and right now its some widow pure tris,very good smoke best I ever grew,and at night I have a hit or two and Im good for a veg. session then on the couch with snacks.Im starting more widow
feminized and have pollen from kush ready so im having fun in grow room and now the holidays my grandchild Im taking care of sometimes and its busy,and always keeping stuff hidden can be a chore.:surf:

the 2 feminized sprouts doing great and gonna plant in final planters today,

and clone is really starting to fill.:surf:

HPIM1835_.jpg

clone
HPIM1836_.jpg

Spike,
I get thus feeling you really enjoy growing these plants for you and your brother.

well Joe,Mom asked me to grow him smoke so she didn't have to pay for it anymore,so I started and I love this strain so I bought Fem.seeds so I'm set for a year just growing what I have.:surf:

Spike,
I recently read on another board that clones get messed up after the third generation. Is there any truth to that? It doesn't affect me yet because I haven't succeeded the 1st. generation clones but it did spark my curiosity. Do you have any thoughts or experience on this.

Spike,
I recently read on another board that clones get messed up after the third generation. Is there any truth to that? It doesn't affect me yet because I haven't succeeded the 1st. generation clones but it did spark my curiosity. Do you have any thoughts or experience on this.

As long as you keep the same original mother than all clones will be 2nd generation and will be fine.

no joe,I only had a few clones live and I just let them keep going in flowering and I end up with a small budding plant,Im just going to use feminized seed from now on it cuts out so much trouble.:surf:.

As long as you keep the same original mother than all clones will be 2nd generation and will be fine.

That is a thought.... mmmmmmmmm.... I could harvest the big buds and let her mature the numerous small ones... kinda like a win-win... mmmmmmmm

That is a thought.... mmmmmmmmm.... I could harvest the big buds and let her mature the numerous small ones... kinda like a win-win... mmmmmmmm

Yeah, that is an option. You are talking about weeks, perhaps months to reveg your girl. I have tried to reveg clones that were taken like 3 weeks into flowering and it took months. Best bet is to harvest it all.

I think he means a second harvest. I chop mine give them a week or 2 and then another harvest. This is done so that the lowers get thick. But if you have some in veg already then go ahead and chop. Otheriwse if you chop in the right place and lower your lighting and let them go a couple weeks, you chould get some nice thick lowwers. this is just a thought though.

I think he means a second harvest. I chop mine give them a week or 2 and then another harvest. This is done so that the lowers get thick. But if you have some in veg already then go ahead and chop. Otheriwse if you chop in the right place and lower your lighting and let them go a couple weeks, you chould get some nice thick lowwers. this is just a thought though.

Butcher, ^5, that is what we did with the Moby Dick and the Medical 1024. Should have let them go for a week longer though. We are just pressed for space with all the new growth coming in. We will have to do the 2 harvest thing with the last plant, the Power Kush. Hopefully increase the yields even more.

Spike,

Just for the record..My bubba is from 96 and have taking a million cuttings off of cuttings and haven't lost ANY VIGOR the last is just like the first. I just wanted to clarify this. Cuttings can react different ly due to several different factors, postioning on the mother, deficientcies can be passed through just a few cutting and not the whole lot. Just some info on cuttings.:Rasta:

So have kept the original Mother Plant and have cloned from her over the years?

Back
Top Bottom