Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

maybe they seem different cause thier feminized and I flowered quickly,they still seem like they are rough leaves and smell like lettuce.I don't know I'm just letting them go ,but in case I have 3 more fem. sprouts that are growing good,I'm leaving these in veg. longer.:surf:

new pics.
3 fem. widows
HPIM1839_.jpg

MERRY X-MAS EVERYONE AND TO YOU 420 WHOS WEBSITE HAS ACTUALLY MADE A REAL DIFFERENCE FOR THE BETTER IN MY BROTHERS LIFE:goodjob:
AND BECAUSE OF THIS I HAVE BEEN DONATING A LITTLE EACH MONTH TO HELP THEM GET BY SO WE CAN ALL CONTINUE TO LEARN AND HELP AND GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT CANNABIS AND SOME OF THE REAL STORIES OF HELP IT HAS GIVEN PEOPLE.AS YOU KNOW 420 SURVIVES ALOT BY DONATIONS-PLEASE I HEREBY CHALLANGE EVERYONE TO MATCH A 25 DOLLAR DONATION I MADE FOR 420 FOR X-MAS.THANK-YOU 420 FOR A NEW
LEASE ON LIFE FOR MY BRO ALL BECAUSE YOU GOT THE WORD TO ME.

SPIKE69:peace::surf:

Hey Spike happy holidays!! Congrats on your good year and best to you and your bro...Cheers! Bob

merry x-mas K2,

I use just a reg.potting soil and then I add peat,perlite and some sand(not a lot) and it has always worked good.i used to use mg potting soil,but it has vitamins for 3 mos. so I quit.my plants are coming around now,I always freakout for nothing,Im gonna have 4 ladies going.:surf:

nice dude.. I need to try different soil and need to keep it pretty cheap for now as I don't plan on growing much longer in soil. I'll have to try out your method. Currently I'm using the MG organic choice soil, but this time I got the wrong kind with the time release nutes and its not being very kind to my seedlings at all. Hopefully they can hang in there until they're rooted well enough to transplant and I'll throw them in some better soil. I just hope all this stress doesn't increase males.

I'm getting a new light this week so that should make them a bit happier.

Happy growing bro!

I used that all the way through on a couple plants and they did great,but never add any nutes for a month and a half.:surf:

I used that all the way through on a couple plants and they did great,but never add any nutes for a month and a half.:surf:
do you have any problems with your ph during the first 1.5 months? I need to transplant my babies really bad, but I'm waiting until I get my new light

Yo K2 I have ph down and I just get the ph around 6.7 and water.after you replant it takes a few days for them to get back in the groove so do it now and maybe your light will come,I replanted 2 this morn.:surf:

Yo K2 I have ph down and I just get the ph around 6.7 and water.after you replant it takes a few days for them to get back in the groove so do it now and maybe your light will come,I replanted 2 this morn.:surf:
eh I need to wait until my next check so I can buy new soil. I need 45 gallons worth of soil..

Another reason I need to get out of soil grows and build a hydro setup.

eh I need to wait until my next check so I can buy new soil. I need 45 gallons worth of soil..

Another reason I need to get out of soil grows and build a hydro setup.

Hydro sure seems to be the way to go.... I am looking into it but I think I need to perfect growing in soil first.... When I do get started with hydro it will only be 1 or 2 test plants.

Hey Spike, just wanted to take a minute to say Happy Holidays to you and yours. I hope you have a safe and happy Christmas.

Thx MMMMMMick,

Same to you and yours,I went out stoned again and got another free bird this 1 is bigger I'll get pics,uff da:surf:

:grinjoint:Wanted to stop by and make sure I said Happy Holidays and Merry Christmas to you and yours. Best wishes and may the new year bring FAT NUGZ AND A FROSTY NEW YEAR..:peace:

well here is the widows now,cropped and put into flower and I think doing ok.
and another rescued bird from folks who mistreat this is a Quaker parrot,the people kept her in the dark so I took her.

HPIM1845_.jpg

young fem. widows
HPIM1847_.jpg

Back
Top Bottom