Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

nice spike. Ever since I was a kid, birds have been my favorite animals.. Just can't have any now, as the 4 cats probably won't get along with a bird lol

I never really thought of them as pets but if I catch people mistreating animal or people I get going,pets can't defend themselves if they love you.:peace::surf:

It's really just not right to abuse a pet... The thought of it turns my stomach...

I am an animal lover and I have several pit bulls. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone misstreat an animal.

I am an animal lover and I have several pit bulls. Nothing pisses me off more than seeing someone misstreat an animal.
pisses me off to bro,thats why I took it,this parrot talks and laughs with ya,
shes very cool- them people just kept a blankett over her forever.

Spike, what kind of parrot bro? I only ask because my late wife had an African Grey and it talked...way too much...lol. You could see the intelligence in her eyes. When my wife passed, I had to get rid of the parrot as it was difficult to hear the bird call my name using my late wifes voice. I also love to hunt and camp and with a bird, it is just not practical.

Hi GM,Yaa had to save another critter as these folks abused this little Quaker
Parrot and along with thier way big brothers the grays they are very talkative and they have feelings personalities etc.and GM when I heard they kept sadie in 24/7 darkness I flipped and went and said I take or I report so
she ate for 3 days,wont let no 1 near me,and she laughs if I laugh It will take awhile she'll settle in.I will get better pic.:peace::surf:

I had no idea about wife GM her and the parrot story is sad but also uplifting in a way.

thats awesome spike, she's definitely showing her appreciation for rescuing her. That's pretty much how I ended up with all my cats lol.

The first one was because we wanted a cat, then the second one was to find a friend for the first one, and we ended up coming home from the shelter with 2 cats because the one just looked miserable in there and I couldn't leave her behind lol. The one shelter cat turned out to be a spawn of satan, so we took that one back after I almost lost my thumb from a severely infected bite but we kept the other one haha.

Then the 3rd we found outside as a little starving kitten, so we had to take that one in and take care of her, and the last we just got as a kitten from a family who accidentally left their mother bengal outside and she got preggo. They had no room for the kittens so we took the last little guy of their hands. He's a monster, but has such a great personality.

I think he has a big crush on my girlfriend though.. I'm gonna have to watch him lol

I never was a cat person, I always grew up with dogs, but I've grown to love them all, and the house wouldn't be the same without them running around.

picture of sadie the parrot whos life was changed on christmas.:surf:
603600997_2f69bb0bd6_.jpg

Hey howzit spike? Haven't stopp'd by n a while, wanted to say hi and happy holidays. How's your bro? Is he doing good? Hope so.. Just an fyi I may not say much sometimes but I always stop by. Your thread is one of my favs, great growwing forr a great cause you and you fam. Wish all the best to you and yours spike. Great job and happy early new year!!

:woohoo::woohoo:
and another rescued bird from folks who mistreat this is a Quaker parrot,the people kept her in the dark so I took her.
Good for you, I have a rescue too and he's a great bird!
People just don't understand the care they require. They put them in the dark because they'll be quiet and parrots can be very noisy. They found mine in a closet,
malnourished and with a broken wing.
Please, anyone who might want one, stop! It will drive you nuts.
Sorry to butt-in but you gave me the chance to tell people, Don't get a bird!
Also you said, "another" so that means you have more then one, :idea:
:clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap:

No one should obtain any animal if they are not willing to put 100% of there love into it...

:woohoo::woohoo:
Good for you, I have a rescue too and he's a great bird!
People just don't understand the care they require. They put them in the dark because they'll be quiet and parrots can be very noisy. They found mine in a closet,
malnourished and with a broken wing.
Please, anyone who might want one, stop! It will drive you nuts.
Sorry to butt-in but you gave me the chance to tell people, Don't get a bird!
Also you said, "another" so that means you have more then one, :idea:
:clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap: :clap::clap:

rescue parakeet Indica LiL,shes in this post.:surf:

Back
Top Bottom