Growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to

Re: growing is way more fun,when I have at least 1 big plant to tend to.

new pics of widows:surf:
HPIM1849_.jpg

HPIM1850_.jpg

THX RC yaa the bushy 1s are starting to get their buds going now to let them get longer and bigger,just time now and good water and a little fert.:surf:

Happy New Year Spike. Keep it green bro.

Widows are looking fine.

new pics

This gal farthest along,she will be a fuzz ball when ready:surf:
HPIM1853_.jpg

all widows,middle front,the leave with yellow it is the pigment of the leaf,almost wht./back 2 getting real fuzzy,butcher right going to be fuzzy balls.
HPIM1852_.jpg

Thx GM,

I think the 2 budding are going to be fuzz balls and the other 3 I will grow normal but the 2 have 10 or so arms ea. and gettin fuzz on ea. top to bottom.:surf:

hey spike, just curious about the yellow leaf... is that from nute splash? or maybe light bleaching?

ive been suprised by how easily i can turn my leaves white with just these CFLs!

looking good, i can wait to see the fuzzballs after week 5! should be looking like some real nuggz then! some nice thick stalks on them back plants too. good job bud!

brother in law just gave me some trainwreck and this is all I can type with sadie the parakeet chewen my ass for being on here and not yappen at her.:surf:

brother in law just gave me some trainwreck and this is all I can type with sadie the parakeet chewen my ass for being on here and not yappen at her.:surf:

LOL! Sadie must be doing great! Fantastic news.

O.K so every1 is going to get this post reminding all to vote in the contest. Oh and if you like my submission please Vote Butcher if you find others to fit your taste better then vote for your fellow Member. We just need to encourage more to vote. So here you go:

Vote In Our Contest

click this link : 420Contest

(And please if you can place a link to the contest on your signature to encourage every1 to vote. And please be sure to mention the contest to everynew member. :ganjamon:)

Back
Top Bottom