HashGirl's 2021/2022 Grow: Blue Dream, Clementine, Gelato & Pineapple Express In ProMix

It's been a painful week so I'm behind on my updates. Hopefully, I'll post an update today or tomorrow.

Only downside to very sticky weed...

I hope @StoneOtter didn't buy this grinder. I hate mine. The clear cap falls off every time I try to grind anything over my container. I've tried it with the full 2 grams and when that didn't work, I tried 1 gram and it still has this problem. Unfortunately, I can't return it as it's past that date.

Hey @HashGirl hope you having a good day.
I used that brand years ago.
The girls that grew, grew great. Loved them.
Unfortunately my strike rate was not what I would have liked.

Hi Bill. I bought my Gelato and Clementine seeds from Rocket Seeds, a Crop King partner (?). I bought 5 of each. 3 of the Clementine seeds didn't amount to anything and 2 of the Gelatos didn't sprout.

So I started ordering from Holland.

Who is Holland?

We like blue dream cbd here hashGirl at 8/8. I see this is 4/8 so it kind of close to that. I can recommend it as a tasty pain reliever for us. If you decide to look around.

Thanks, Stone. I'll keep it in mind.

It seems that there is no shown provenance with Crop King genetics. I like to know who bred these seeds.

I agree. I definitely don't like this about CK.

When I got a strain I really liked I would always get a cutting and run with it for awhile until I tired of it then move on to the next.
Is there any reason you can’t get some clones going off your next grow with the CB Dutch?
Good luck with the upcoming germination.

Yes, cloning and maintaining a mother plant are definitely possible solutions.

I was under the impression that the product was a liquid - hence the ml. Please forgive if I was mistaken.

The product is liquid. Mr. S. said to weigh it regardless.

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

Highlights for this update include:

• I sprayed a silica foliar onto the Clems this week.
  • I trimmed GEL1, put into dark for 48 hours, harvested, washed and hung.
  • Today, I trimmed GEL1 and put into paper bags in fridge for low and slow.
  • Today, I also trimmed GEL2 and put into dark for 48 hours.
  • The Pineapple Expresses and Blue Dream were sprayed with an ISO and water twice this week.
  • And, I'm planning on putting the Pineapple Expresses and Blue Dream into flower this week.
  • I gave up on BBa3 and BBa4. I haven't turfed them but they're not getting any bigger so I will no longer report on them. However, I already prepared two 3-gallon pots with GeoFlora for the Blueberry autos so I decided to drop 2 Dark Devil auto seeds into water as a replacement.
Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

BBa1 - Day 42 (+34):

BBa1 - 1.jpeg

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

BBa1 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - Day 76 (+15):

BBa2 - 1.jpeg

BBa2 - 2.jpeg

BBa2 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - 4.jpeg

To be continued...

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

• The Pineapple Expresses and Blue Dream were sprayed with an ISO and water twice this week.
  • And, I'm planning on putting the Pineapple Expresses and Blue Dream into flower this week.
  • I gave up on BBa3 and BBa4. I haven't turfed them but they're not getting any bigger so I will no longer report on them. However, I already prepared two 3-gallon pots with GeoFlora for the Blueberry autos so I decided to drop 2 Dark Devil auto seeds into water as a replacement.
Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

BBa1 - Day 42 (+34):

BBa1 - 1.jpeg

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

BBa1 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - Day 76 (+15):

BBa2 - 1.jpeg

BBa2 - 2.jpeg

BBa2 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - 4.jpeg

To be continued...
That cola....good lord....

*** Update Time cont'd ***

CLEM2 - Day 83 (+22):

Clem2 - 1.jpeg

Clem2 - 2.jpeg

Clem2 - 3.jpeg

DDa:

DDa1.jpg

DDa2.jpg

GEL1 - Final Age - 80 (+75):

GEL1 - 1.jpeg

GEL1 - 3.jpeg

GEL1 - 4.jpeg

GEL1 - 6.jpeg

Low & Slow.jpeg

To be continued...

PE1 - Day 93:

PE1 - 1.jpeg

PE1 - 2.jpeg

PE2 - Day 93:

PE2 - 1.jpeg

PE2 - 2.jpeg

PE3 - Day 93:

PE3 - 1.jpeg

PE3 - 2.jpeg

That's everything. Thanks for following along. If you have any questions or comments, please feel free to post them.

That cola....good lord....

Which one? This one?

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

I'm thinking about entering it into the Plant of the Month contest. What do you think?

Which one? This one?

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

I'm thinking about entering it into the Plant of the Month contest. What do you think?
I think you absolutely should. Maybe try to rig up a tarp or something behind it so that the background isn't as busy and you can really focus on the glory of the plant. And nice training on the PEs.

Btw - congrats on the Gelato harvest. Wow. Toldja it was a productive bugger. Those buds are heavy and dense, yes? Smells like a dream? Lol. Great work by you.

CLEM2 - Day 83 (+22):

Clem2 - 1.jpeg

Clem2 - 2.jpeg

Clem2 - 3.jpeg

DDa:

DDa1.jpg

DDa2.jpg

GEL1 - Final Age - 80 (+75):

GEL1 - 1.jpeg

GEL1 - 3.jpeg

GEL1 - 4.jpeg

GEL1 - 6.jpeg

Low & Slow.jpeg

To be continued...
Does the fridge work well for long term storage?

*** Update Time ***

Good afternoon.

Here are the pics:

420 Info.jpg

BBa1 - Day 42 (+34):

BBa1 - 1.jpeg

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

BBa1 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - Day 76 (+15):

BBa2 - 1.jpeg

BBa2 - 2.jpeg

BBa2 - 3.jpeg

BBa2 - 4.jpeg

To be continued...
That untopped BB1 is making quite a cola HashGirl!

Which one? This one?

BBa1 - 2.jpeg

Yes, I’m sure it’s that one. Noice!

I think you absolutely should. Maybe try to rig up a tarp or something behind it so that the background isn't as busy and you can really focus on the glory of the plant. And nice training on the PEs.

Thanks, Jon. I'll see what I can do.

Btw - congrats on the Gelato harvest. Wow. Toldja it was a productive bugger. Those buds are heavy and dense, yes? Smells like a dream? Lol. Great work by you.

Actually, I was surprised to find most of the buds to be fluffy rather than solid. And, the best smell in the tents these days are the Clementines. There's definitely a citrus vibe happening there.

Does the fridge work well for long term storage?

I sure hope so. :laughtwo:

We have a space issue in our house. And, we have an empty standalone, full size freezer that no longer keeps things frozen. I have 2 pantry shelves filled with jars along with 2 cupboards in the island so I needed somewhere new to store them. The freezer was sitting empty and we were debating getting rid of it and getting a cabinet for there instead but that costs money so we're using the freezer for now.

Congrats on the harvest Hashgirl! Enjoy the bounty.

The Kadiddlehoppers (Clems) are beefy beauties. Looking forward! :Rasta:

I just ran across this post from the estimable @MrSauga and wanted to offer a gentle correction.

The molecule in the analysis - Si (OH)4 - is only 28% silicon (Si has an atomic mass of 14 in a molecule with a total mass of 50). So 44% of this molecule in solution actually provides 12.3% Si. And 1ml/L of this solution would provide 123.3 ppm of Si to your plants. I would recommend staying under 0.5ml/L.

Hi Felipe.

I'm working on a Grow Journal template and want to add instructions for silica, neem and ISO sprays. The info that I currently use for silica says:

I suggest making a liter of a 5% solution, which should last you a while. To do that you need to do the following:
  • Measure 115mL of your silica. Add 885mL of distilled water. This will give you one liter of a 5% silica solution.
  • Once that is done, you can then add that solution to your 10L of water in the following amounts:
- For early veg and flower, you add 6 grams of the solution... that's correct, grams, not
mLs, to 10L of water.

- For mid through late veg, you add 10 grams of the solution to 10L of water

So, could you please tell me what the numbers above should be changed to (I don't need the math since I don't even understand it.) to create the dilution I want?

And, @InTheShed - I don't understand your dilution calculator. For mixing a 99% ISO dilution, what do I put where the arrow is?

Dilution Calculator.jpg

I'm working on a Grow Journal template and want to add instructions for silica, neem and ISO sprays.
I'd hold off on the iso instructions for now while I run the actual tests on it. I'm finding that even my 2:9 spray isn't as effective as I hoped and it might also be bad for the trichomes. I'll keep posting updates as I do them.
I don't understand your dilution calculator. For mixing a 99% ISO dilution, what do I put where the arrow is?
Since a 1:9 solution of 70% iso (which is what Van Stank originally recommended) gives you a 7% iso solution:

70%.JPG

The same dilution with 99% iso looks like this:

99%.JPG

So you would be adding 13ml of water to every 1ml of 99% iso.

Hi Felipe.

I'm working on a Grow Journal template and want to add instructions for silica, neem and ISO sprays. The info that I currently use for silica says:

I suggest making a liter of a 5% solution, which should last you a while. To do that you need to do the following:
  • Measure 115mL of your silica. Add 885mL of distilled water. This will give you one liter of a 5% silica solution.
  • Once that is done, you can then add that solution to your 10L of water in the following amounts:
- For early veg and flower, you add 6 grams of the solution... that's correct, grams, not
mLs, to 10L of water.

- For mid through late veg, you add 10 grams of the solution to 10L of water

So, could you please tell me what the numbers above should be changed to (I don't need the math since I don't even understand it.) to create the dilution I want?
Sorry no - those are not my instructions. Perhaps @MrSauga can assist you with that.

I would start with 0.2ml/L (1ml in 5L) and go as high as 0.3ml/L (1.5ml in 5L) by the start of stretch…you probably won’t need it after stretch.
These are the suggestions from me. And that’s only for that particular Grotek product.

Back
Top Bottom