HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

Hey Duck stopped by to say hi to you and OMM. Been over in E.washington visiting the kids again. Getting ready to puff some Duck foot when I get home...should be ready to smoke I HOPE left my Bro in charged again but this time Pops is ck'n in on him, I'll be thinking about you my friend---PEACE!

Much aloha to you my friend and welcome back. Hope your duck treated you well on your return. Cool you got it all in the family, nice safety net!!

Yea a Floyd show would be psychedelic as hell for me. HeHe.

I agree with you, Black Sabbath was the founder. I got to see Ozzy twice.....the concert Rocked! :theband:

Got to see Floyd 3x in my life, I feel blessed for sure!
Like I said, Sabbath was my first album, but to me Floyd was an earlier founder of the same path, little known Floyd fact, their first name before they were big was The Megadeaths.

thats awesome man never did get to see ozzy or metallica or any of the old metal bands for that matter which is a bummer :smokin:but oh well i've seen killswitch engage 3 times & tool which kicked so much ass:headbanger: haha i love music it brings us all together :grinjoint:

FO SHO!!! :cool::cool:

High there HD how's it hanging? Oh yeah, you haven't cropped yet have you eh. I would have dropped by sooner but I had to wait a week for the pix to load! :rofl:

For a first time indoor grower you've adapted remarkably well. +Reps for your astounding results thus far. :bravo: :thumb:

Are you doing any outdoor this year or liking the climate controlled grow now?

:goodluck: and good growing! :joint:

:peace:

Very cool to see you around still LR!! Many mahalos for the words and the +reps!!

I am loving the climate controlled and there is a big part of me that doesn't ever want to turn back!! But part of me is thinking about putting out the 3 sour diesel clone mothers I am vegging out to BUSH! right now in my other grow, would be fun to see what they do outside given their current state and the season and that they are not autoflower....I think they would be monsters by Sept!! But then again if I could get a 3rd 600w and put them under flower and not risk bugs, mold, rippers, feral pigs, etc.....well, my inner debate continues. Much aloha bro!

Hello HD. If my buds looked half as good as yours, I would be very happy! They've got some amazing trichome development going on, that's for sure. The rest of your grow is also just as amazing. Good Job my friend, +++++++++++:bravo:Reps

Thanks for always being there with kind words my friend!! BTW, you already got my vote for MOM! :grinjoint: Peace Brother!!

First album I ever bought for myself was Black Sabbath We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll !! I was in the middle of a crazy religious town and I guess it was my need to be a rebel, but man that album ROCKED!!

Such a kick ass album dude!:headbanger::tommy::rocker::adore:

What room full HD:grinjoint:

Sweet Sage is sweet. She did go crazy!!!!

I keep thinking what a grow for your first indoor just like LabRat said.

The next one will be tremendous, now that you have the feel of it. :cheer:

Mahalos brother! SS does just keep on with her awesomeness, and she is just about to start putting on some real weight to all that branch developement she's done, so stay tuned!!!.....:grinjoint:
I'm still not over my first time jitters tho, I just keep waiting for the catastrophic end to the auto's, but every morning they suprize and reward me with new loveliness and no problems, so I feel very blessed!
Much Aloha

GOOOO! those are huge my brada great work i hope my girls bud out like that!

Thank you my friend and I have confidence your girls will finish up beautifully, you have learned so much already and they look great!! Sorry I haven't posted on your grow in a while but I am super behind with everytihng right ow!! I'll be by soon to give some love! ;)
Aloha Bro

T minus 18 hours left for this girl (LB1), she has been flushed and is slated for harvest at the end of the next dark cycle (15 min b4 lights on to keep any leftover nutes down in the roots for smoother smoke).
2girls_0011.jpg

2girls_0021.jpg

2girls_0031.jpg

2girls_0041.jpg

2girls_0051.jpg

and the lowest (smallest) bottom branch top bud, out of 31 progressively bigger branches/buds, then there is still the top above that (guessing close to 20g alone)-

2girls_0061.jpg

Not to jinx myself but I would be suprized if she winds up less than 2oz dry/trimmed weight. Well see in about a week.
Aloha

yeehaw lookin good and aloha to that beautiful girl and her mass of nugs

Thanks bro!! Forgot to mention she was 44" from the top of the soil, just to give a bit more "scale" to her.

Wow HD.....looking good my friend..looking good.......gotta love that duck foot------------peace!

Hi HD LB1 looks so good Bro. Think your right (not to jinx you either) that girl should give you 2 oz too.

Must be your natural Aloha spirit Bro, because your threads just carries a good vibe with them.

If I could I would be inside too. Much more control of everything. Too much to worry about outside.:grinjoint:

Nothing, but good for ya mate! :ganjamon::ganjamon:

First album I ever bought for myself was Black Sabbath We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll !! I was in the middle of a crazy religious town and I guess it was my need to be a rebel, but man that album ROCKED!!

HD, I was big into Black Sabbath early on. I bought their first album (1970) Bought it in '72, "Black Sabbath". Here's a link:Black Sabbath Online: Black Sabbath (The Album). It is their best album by far! My opinion.

HD, I was big into Black Sabbath early on. I bought their first album (1970) Bought it in '72, "Black Sabbath". Here's a link:Black Sabbath Online: Black Sabbath (The Album). It is their best album by far! My opinion.

Hope you have an iPod on that roof your on!:grinjoint:

Been following Ozzy for years. He's been reborn as a TV star, can you believe that? From rodent eater to more fame. I love America!:cheer:

Back
Top Bottom