HD's 1st Indoor: 1200 Watt, Soil, Variety Of Autoflower

Re: HD's 1st Indoor; 1200w/soil/variety of autoflower

Aloha HawaiianDuck, I just found your grow journal today and read every page. :popcorn:

I just moved to Honolulu from Cali where I was a med patient and was contemplating starting a very small grow (3 plants flowering at a time) which would also be my first since in Cali I just visited the pharmacies (Plus I don't know anyone here, so it was great to see your journal!). I must say that I even though I've read everything on the web for a solid two weeks, after reading your journal and about your experience growing in Hawaii I'm more nervous than ever. Those ladies of yours are breath taking - I feel like the virgin, snot-nosed nerd in highschool looking at the football star walking down the hall surrounded by giggling and big bosomous (sorry, i always make up words) cheerleaders. Very intimidating (to me at least) - but gorgeous grow, dude. :bravo:

I cant wait to check out ur sour d grow - being from Socal, I love me some Sour Dizzle.

Just wanted to give you a big mahalo for your hardwork creating the journal, it prompted me to join the site and who knows, maybe I may even create a journal of my own one day (outdoor lanai style for us small time guys :laughtwo:

aloha dude

Roc

Aloha HawaiianDuck, I just found your grow journal today and read every page. :popcorn:

I just moved to Honolulu from Cali where I was a med patient and was contemplating starting a very small grow (3 plants flowering at a time) which would also be my first since in Cali I just visited the pharmacies (Plus I don't know anyone here, so it was great to see your journal!). I must say that I even though I've read everything on the web for a solid two weeks, after reading your journal and about your experience growing in Hawaii I'm more nervous than ever. Those ladies of yours are breath taking - I feel like the virgin, snot-nosed nerd in highschool looking at the football star walking down the hall surrounded by giggling and big bosomous (sorry, i always make up words) cheerleaders. Very intimidating (to me at least) - but gorgeous grow, dude. :bravo:

I cant wait to check out ur sour d grow - being from Socal, I love me some Sour Dizzle.

Just wanted to give you a big mahalo for your hardwork creating the journal, it prompted me to join the site and who knows, maybe I may even create a journal of my own one day (outdoor lanai style for us small time guys :laughtwo:

aloha dude

Roc

Much Aloha! to you my friend and welcome to my journal! Jeez, that was an aweful lot of kind words, I think I actually blushed...;). Many mahalos to you, but really you are too kind. There's definately more than a few on here that really make me look like the novice I am. Like I said earlier in the journal this indoor trip is completely new to me and all of my knowledge for indoor came from the wonderful community here on 420. Right now I'd list the factors of my being somewhat successful in order of priority as 1)reading a shitload here on this site, 2) LUCK, and 3) past knowledge/skills from outdoor growing.

That would be great if you started you own journal! DO IT!! and make sure to tell me when you do and I'll be subscribed. Us Hawaii foks gotta stick together for sure! Speaking of which, be sure to check out OldManMed and his grow, he is a great kama'aina and he is a great person, and his grows could answer a lot of ??'s you may have just starting out. i warn you tho, his journals are LONG!!! Butcher is a kama'aina stuck on the mainland and his grows are fabulous (put me to shame) and he is great about sharing info and answering ??'s.

Thanks again for checking me out and the kind words.
:peace: and aloha!

Thanks for the advice dude. I'll definitely check out the other kama'ainas ( I saw they're posts to you as I was reading your journal, they def seem to know their stuff). And the praise is much deserved dude, synthesizing the info you found on the web and creating that great grow space first time - much respect. I like it when people CREATE rather than just burn! should get my seeds next week (and some primo OG, :smokin:) will definitely be on 420 scouring more journals.

respect,
Roc

Nice, that would be cool if you have it! It was actually the '94 4/20 show, '95 they didn't do 4/20 but did a 4/21. That was actually kinda the grand finalle to a great few weeks. The night before I was at the Pink Floyd show at Oakland Coliseum, and I had just driven back from the east coast Dead shows (3/30-4/1 at the Omni in Atlanta, Orlando Arena 4/4, and Miami Arena 4/6-4/8). It was pretty crazy fun, all in all 10,000 + miles (5,000 roundtrip from Hawaii, the rest driving from N. Cal to Key West and back), 7 Dead shows, 1 JGB show, 1 Floyd show, 2 kilos of Turkish hash, loads of weed, plenty other drugs, lots of crazy cool ppl, visits with old friends along the way, such a frickin' blast!!
:peace: Bro!

Now that's just wild Road trip in style. Envy
How did you go from the Floyd show to another show the next night? I'd still be wandering around the Coliseum looking for God.
Man, what memories you carry. Last concert I when to was long ago at the Blasedale to see Ozzy. Yeah, I like Ozzy. Sounds like you are getting ready to join the old Fart's Club with me.:cheer:

How did you go from the Floyd show to another show the next night? I'd still be wandering around the Coliseum looking for God.
Man, what memories you carry. Last concert I when to was long ago at the Blasedale to see Ozzy. Yeah, I like Ozzy. Sounds like you are getting ready to join the old Fart's Club with me.:cheer:

Good call omm a floyd show would leave me lookin for my brain cuz i would have definitely left it layin aroud haha:yummy:and ozzy rocks man:headbanger::tommy: black sabbath are in my opinion the founders of metal:thumb:

Hey Duck stopped by to say hi to you and OMM. Been over in E.washington visiting the kids again. Getting ready to puff some Duck foot when I get home...should be ready to smoke I HOPE left my Bro in charged again but this time Pops is ck'n in on him, I'll be thinking about you my friend---PEACE!

Good call omm a floyd show would leave me lookin for my brain cuz i would have definitely left it layin aroud haha:yummy:and ozzy rocks man:headbanger::tommy: black sabbath are in my opinion the founders of metal:thumb:

Yea a Floyd show would be psychedelic as hell for me. HeHe.

I agree with you, Black Sabbath was the founder. I got to see Ozzy twice.....the concert Rocked! :theband:

Yea a Floyd show would be psychedelic as hell for me. HeHe.

I agree with you, Black Sabbath was the founder. I got to see Ozzy twice.....the concert Rocked! :theband:

thats awesome man never did get to see ozzy or metallica or any of the old metal bands for that matter which is a bummer :smokin:but oh well i've seen killswitch engage 3 times & tool which kicked so much ass:headbanger: haha i love music it brings us all together :grinjoint:

High there HD how's it hanging? Oh yeah, you haven't cropped yet have you eh. I would have dropped by sooner but I had to wait a week for the pix to load! :rofl:

For a first time indoor grower you've adapted remarkably well. +Reps for your astounding results thus far. :bravo: :thumb:

Are you doing any outdoor this year or liking the climate controlled grow now?

:goodluck: and good growing! :joint:

:peace:

thats awesome man never did get to see ozzy or metallica or any of the old metal bands for that matter which is a bummer :smokin:but oh well i've seen killswitch engage 3 times & tool which kicked so much ass:headbanger: haha i love music it brings us all together :grinjoint:

Music sure does mate and imprints memories for life. :cheer:

Sorry its been so long since updating this stuff, I plan on getting all caught up hopefully today. Here are the pics of EB1's top and another good bud dried and trimmed.
sb1_002.jpg

sb1_005.jpg

Her final trim weight was just under 28g. Her smoke is great, she has a fruity (juicy fruitish) smell and taste, a nice long 3-4 hour high off a joint, but doesn't make you drowsy, good for work and play!!;) I have about 1/2 oz left curing in a jar.

Here is SB1 all dried and trimmed-
sb1_007.jpg

sb1_008.jpg

She was just over an oz, about 30g. Her buds are a little more airy than EB1's, but not too bad at all! She has a nice fuel/diesel smell and taste. A nice long high from her too, maybe a little stronger than EB1 but still doesn't quite knock you out.

So just a recap, started with 15, harvested two kinda early ducks, the hermie then Daisy cause she started stretching. Next I took out the runt, then EB1 and finally SB1. So now I have 10 left in the flower room.
OK, I should have more pics and stuff in a little bit.
Much Aloha to All!!

OK, here's some group shots and close-ups of the girls in the flower room. First up are the three big girls in their new spots in the back, Sweet Sage back left, 'Lil Sage back right-
1girls_0012.jpg

the room filled back up-
1girls_0031.jpg

1girls_0021.jpg

1girls_0041.jpg

1girls_005.jpg

1girls_005c.jpg

the leaning buds
1girls_0061.jpg

1girls_0071.jpg

bottom understory buds looking good-
1girls_008.jpg

1girls_008c.jpg

1girls_009.jpg

Hello HD. If my buds looked half as good as yours, I would be very happy! They've got some amazing trichome development going on, that's for sure. The rest of your grow is also just as amazing. Good Job my friend, +++++++++++:bravo:Reps

What room full HD:grinjoint:

Sweet Sage is sweet. She did go crazy!!!!

I keep thinking what a grow for your first indoor just like LabRat said.

The next one will be tremendous, now that you have the feel of it. :cheer:

Yeah, my head wasn't quite right at the end of the night 4/20 for sure!! But so much fun :grinjoint: Last show I saw was the Kokua Fest a few years ago with Jack Johnson and Eddie Vedder playing, good music but no dancing or anything...a bit lame and did make me feel old. I guess in the old days I woulda been so drunk/stoned/trippin' that it wouldn't have mattered if there was a ampitheater full of lame ppl not dancing cause I woulda, now I'd rather blend into a crowd of jamming ppl....I remember being teens/20-something and seeing the "crazy" 40-somethings rocking out alone at some concert or music fest and laughing at them, I also remember the same age group "older" ppl jamming in a mosh pit or just generally mixing it up with us "youngers" dancing around partying at a concert and thinking how cool that was, so now that I'm getting oldish I want to make sure to stay in the latter rather than the former, and that tendancy reminds me that I'm getting old...whew, that was kinda random but I'm stoned so I'm gonna leave it! ;)

HD, just looking back at one of your latest pics and I swear your colas look like a wooded mountain slope with huge pine trees! Sorry Bro, just hallucinating a little!

Hah, you know I have many many hallucinations tripping out on the buds and colas more days than not, seeing figures, animal heads, faces, etc., so nothing to be sorry about bro, I'm right there with ya!! :smokin:

First album I ever bought for myself was Black Sabbath We Sold Our Souls for Rock and Roll !! I was in the middle of a crazy religious town and I guess it was my need to be a rebel, but man that album ROCKED!!

Back
Top Bottom